noobs defy the giant "25 2 life"

DeletedUser

Well their leader/founder "Valiant" should of never declared war on me.

He has already lost one city by a friend of mine, and it's only a matter of time until he loses the other.

DeletedUser

It's a pretty good looking city too. Only had one useless thing researched in the academy, which is better than most.

DeletedUser

Lol, yeah right

I don't believe this post, it sounds unreal... I mean... yeah. After reading this this is him: :supermad: lol

DeletedUser

Even worse... City guard, haha. But other then that I can't really complain.

Meh... you'll survive. The extra CP comes along now and then when you need it... Nice though, I hope his other city is the same for the person that takes it...should somebody decide to take it.

DeletedUser

Hah. This made me laugh. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, I always love taking the mickey out of the top dudes. This reminds me of one game where I was rather annoyed with the 3rd ranked player, so I bought about 100 bombs and sent him to the hospital for over 1000 minutes. It's a cheap shot (not so cheap; the bombs were pretty expensive actually) but it's so, so hilarious when they get angry at you. TW Shadow are just like any other powerful alliance that have forgotten that it's a game. There are some genuinely nice guys in there, but the majority are just idiots who can't think beyond "OMG MUST KILL MORE DUDEZ ND GET MORE POINTS ARGH".

TW-S, congratulations. You are what those of us who are here to have fun hate the most. 25 2 Life is a prime example of someone who probably used to be a nice guy but now gets annoyed whenever someone decides to stand up to him.

DeletedUser

Hah. This made me laugh. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, I always love taking the mickey out of the top dudes. This reminds me of one game where I was rather annoyed with the 3rd ranked player, so I bought about 100 bombs and sent him to the hospital for over 1000 minutes. It's a cheap shot (not so cheap; the bombs were pretty expensive actually) but it's so, so hilarious when they get angry at you. TW Shadow are just like any other powerful alliance that have forgotten that it's a game. There are some genuinely nice guys in there, but the majority are just idiots who can't think beyond "OMG MUST KILL MORE DUDEZ ND GET MORE POINTS ARGH".

TW-S, congratulations. You are what those of us who are here to have fun hate the most. 25 2 Life is a prime example of someone who probably used to be a nice guy but now gets annoyed whenever someone decides to stand up to him.

Your post also proves how ignorant you are to the facts.

1.) I'm not mad, and pretty far from it. I know it's just a game, but that doesn't change the joy of making somebody else resort to the only lame thing noobs can do.

2.) I'm glad when people stand up to me, as it's more BP for me, which means more victory processions which means more cities.

3.) I wouldn't nearly be as aggressive as I am on this game if you didn't have to get CP to take more cities, but unfortunately you do, so I am.

4.) People can hate us all they want, but it's been proven so many times, you hate what you can't be, or in simple English, you desire what you cannot have. We are the best, everybody wants to be us, if somebody says otherwise, they're quite the liar.

Cultural level: 24
Cities: 22/24
760/828

Valiant will be getting conquered in a couple of hours, and then I move on to one of his alliance mates.

That puts Valiant -2 7k+ cities in 48 hours.

So go ahead and do your blabbering some more just because you'll never be any good. :)

DeletedUser3288

Please, spare me that grief, I'm not just in my ocean corner. I'm in Ocean 66, which if I recall correctly you had about 12 cities, until I stepped in on that one.

I'm not a good player, I'm a great player.

wow dont you love yourself!!

You dont seem that great to me lol.

DeletedUser

wow dont you love yourself!!

You dont seem that great to me lol.

Wow, coming from a player who is a nobody?

Well the whole person that started this war, my colony ship just landed at his main city, so in 24 hours he will lose his other large city :).

DeletedUser

Valiant today at 12:18 PM
if you have a bolt.... target Tripolis please. it won't be mine for long

^^^ How lame is that?

DeletedUser

Well he has already lost his 2nd biggest city, and now he's losing his biggest, or it was before he had his people bolt to destroy it before I started the takeover.

DeletedUser

Frankly you could not be more incorrect. TW is made up of a large group of experienced gamers. We all have our individual personalities, and come from amazing backgrounds and countries. You will find that we are by in large all well educated, well spoke, smart people...We just happen to make meatballs out of guys like you. We're BP junkies.

Additionally many of the guides and stickies you will find showing players fantastic tips are written by current and past TW folks. We understand these games.

No wonder you're bitter man. YOU HAVE NEVER ATTACKED ANYBODY! How long have you been on the Alpha Server? You're stats are atrocious.

Bud you are barking up the wrong tree.

sadstat2.jpg

sadstats1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well James is on the same island as Carlos, so we could always get Carlos to farm him.

DeletedUser3288

Wow, coming from a player who is a nobody?

Well the whole person that started this war, my colony ship just landed at his main city, so in 24 hours he will lose his other large city :).

My statistics are better than yours anyway :)

DeletedUser

My statistics are better than yours anyway :)

Are they now, let's compare:

25 2 Life:
Cities: 22
Average points per city: 9,793
Colonizations: 21
Kill ranking: 3 125,983 point
Kill ranking (offense): 1 121,016 points
Kill ranking (defense): 670 4,967 points

daniejam:
Cities: 18
Average points per city: 10,177
Colonizations: 19
Kill ranking: 1 114,251 points
Kill ranking (offense): 1 107,174 points
Kill ranking (defense): 41 7,077 points

Theory:
You like to raise your cities higher in points then I do. I until recently didn't want any of my cities over 9500 points, but I've figured out a build order I like better that allows some cities to get in the mid 10k's.

I have more conquers as well as more BP from attacking. So unless you don't know math, I would say my stats are way better. Not to mention I've not attacked in nearly two weeks, at least not with my nukes, just small hits here and there, but not like I normally do.

So anyways, go back to Delta and post there because obviously you're not a factor in Alpha. I see that it's hard to stay on a server with the good players though, so I clearly see your point in thriving on Delta, while you wouldn't be able to survive on Alpha.

EDIT:
Well we can get back on topic here since I've schooled another person ignorant to the facts. I've yet to hear anybody from The Allianz post here in quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator: