noobs defy the giant "25 2 life"

DeletedUser

I loved that first post so much. ^^ Even if it isn't true, it's very funneh.

Ty for making meh laugh :D

<33

DeletedUser

I will give a update on this situation, since it's been awhile. Please, everybody get your laughs and giggles out of it. Basically before this whole thing started they had around 125 members, which now currently they have 72.

Here is the alliance chart, you can see where the points peaked out the day before they "declared" war on me:
alliancechart.jpg

Now here you can see where several people who decided to get involved were taken care of: domokoles, prince76, antigeek, Valiant, Sur Kuk
conquers.jpg

Now here you can see how "faithful" their leader is along with the whole outcome of this situation. I mean you can see how he abandoned his people:
valiant.jpg

Now you can see where this player decided to get involved, and is currently getting taken care of:
surkuk.jpg

Now this next thing is even more pathetic then anything I've witnessed. Upon me conquering Valiant, ArthurXV attacked as soon as the banner changed, then while I had a colony ship en route to conquer him, he restarted completely, he didn't even have the strength to stand and face me, however short lived it would of been. Below I will posts some messages from their forums that a lot of you may find hysterical:

Valiant 16.06.2010 07:15
cities being conquered

Valiant 16.06.2010 07:27
tripolis I will fall in 4 hours
Tripolis has 4 incoming attacks and the 4th has colony ship
I bolted 25 2 life 2x, and sea stormed one of the fleets killing 5 hydras and 2 light ships...

Skylogger 16.06.2010 11:29
U are a great leader...you fought for your men even when they left you in the midst of the battle. I admire you. Proud to have u as a leader.Seriously

stavnian 17.06.2010 22:03
Guys, im upset to say this. but Valiant is about to get knocked into the next life. we need a plan.
in a message i asked him
"hey, if you are conquered, who would take control of the allianz?"
His reply
"Thats for you to choose :)"
that is something we must cover. another thing is, Peace? or Do we still fight 25 2 life?
Personally i think we need some peace right now. 5k silver is not a large sum to pay. im open to any other suggestions, i will be editing the forum, and alliance page soon.

ArthurXV 18.06.2010 10:27
Where are our allies? Is there a list? Mibsmobs has 441 members and some are close to us in 056

ArthurXV 18.06.2010 10:45
Where has DotcomBoris been in all of this. Don't see many posts by him latley

ArthurXV 19.06.2010 03:25
Well, 25 to life is now on my island. Took Valiant's city Tripolis. I am going to hit the restart button and leave him a barb city to attack. LOL I will not give him the pleasure of conquering me. I will need an invite back to the alliance i think, maybe not. Will see all of you from my new polis.

antigeek 20.06.2010 08:47
well.......TW-s took my GHOST CITY .........so i'm kinda low on points....there's like 20 tw players around me.....so i don't have chance

DeletedUser

So awesome... ohhh poor antigeek. Did my nukes upset you? HEY how about the day I split one nuke in half and cleared both your cities?

DeletedUser

You're only going to charge them 5k silver? I would not be so merciful, haha.

DeletedUser

You're only going to charge them 5k silver? I would not be so merciful, haha.

The ones that only bolted me once were getting charged 5k.

The ones that bolted me more were charged more. If they hit a resource pit I only charged 5k because I was demolishing them anyways so it saved me time.

If they hit a farm, or warehouse or something then it was like 15k silver.

DeletedUser

You go 25 to life good to see your doing well mate keep it up :)

DeletedUser

Yep, Valiant has one city and it's like 1500 points, so I'm going to bolt it until he has no more wall/temple, and just keep it like that, and farm it.

Sur Kuk lost another city, and have other people that will be taking his other ones.

DeletedUser

Below I will posts some messages from their forums that a lot of you may find hysterical:

Skylogger 16.06.2010 11:29
U are a great leader...you fought for your men even when they left you in the midst of the battle. I admire you. Proud to have u as a leader.Seriously

Is it just me or does this guy seem to not have many role models to look up to, to know the values of a true leader?

Also, can we have someone from The Allianz reply to this post, it seems like they have crawled back into their shell. Things are becoming boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been begging for a response from them for the longest time. I nuked a guy six ways from Sunday and NEVER heard a word from him.

DeletedUser

Hmm. You know, Good Leader or not, he still got hit pretty hard. =/ Hope my alliance doesn't end up like that =0

What I don't get though is their alliance profile "25 2 life come out when your going to surrender" or something like that. Isn't it kind of clear that they're losing?

Kinda want this thread to die down... a bit annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, it's a done deed.

Look at the drop off in the far left side:
graph

This is one of the three main people who were involved:
graph

This was another of the three involved:
graph

This is the "oh fearless" leader of that alliance, well he was anyways:
graph

The new leader wanted peace with me, but the guy is such a joke he doesn't understand with those three people, there will be no such peace, instead they will slowly be getting rimmed one by one. People these days are just... What's the world I'm looking for, ignorant?

DeletedUser

Hmm. You know, Good Leader or not, he still got hit pretty hard. =/ Hope my alliance doesn't end up like that =0

What I don't get though is their alliance profile "25 2 life come out when your going to surrender" or something like that. Isn't it kind of clear that they're losing?

Kinda want this thread to die down... a bit annoying.

It's really quite simple... just don't do anything dumb. I think Valiant started with 25 thinking he was only going to deal with 25....Unfortunately he had no idea how much we have each others backs.

DeletedUser

If you guys want I can put some pictures of Agathena going down the drain too. :p.
TW-s guys get killed to...speccially in oc 55. :p
But I'm on the job and can't post images here ...grmblmlmlmlm
so I'm sorry everyone has to miss the fun of seeing TW-s players getting killed ( even when they throw more than 3000 ls ships on the siege, they loose :p.)

DeletedUser

If you guys want I can put some pictures of Agathena going down the drain too. :p.
TW-s guys get killed to...speccially in oc 55. :p
But I'm on the job and can't post images here ...grmblmlmlmlm
so I'm sorry everyone has to miss the fun of seeing TW-s players getting killed ( even when they throw more than 3000 ls ships on the siege, they loose :p.)

I'm pretty sure you're able to read, so why are you posting this here?

I'm talking about a whole alliance, not just one person. You taking an Agathena city hardly qualifies as alliance. How about you come try to take me down so I can own you like I do every person that goes against me?

DeletedUser

It's the first step of taking a whole alliance down.
We will save you for last :p... so we have a nice finnisher :p
You guys have the biggest alliance, and still have trouble taking out real enemy's.
Killing small alliances is no problem,...but the real stuff?

DeletedUser

It's the first step of taking a whole alliance down.
We will save you for last :p... so we have a nice finnisher :p
You guys have the biggest alliance, and still have trouble taking out real enemy's.
Killing small alliances is no problem,...but the real stuff?

Trouble taking down the enemy? Are you serious?

It's the simple fact you guys are 100% focused on us, however the focus is not returned 100% on you guys. Good job, you can conquer some ok players of ours, of course it takes quite a few of you to bring her down. You and the whole alliance couldn't take me down. The Agoge has if I really have to say it, about three or four good players, by which you're not on that list.

DeletedUser

25 2 life owned you all, sad that you need to complain about how good he is :p