noobs defy the giant "25 2 life"

DeletedUser

i dunno who is the villain here, lol, but it's a war game, smaller will be conquered by the big.. It's obvious..
Now if u guys gave a good fight to 25 2 life, be proud for it, cause u gave a fight to a very good player.. Instead of degrading ur own self, showing jealousy, rage anger and what not..

DeletedUser3288

In war, it doesn't matter. A good player would know that, which is obviously why I'm having to explain it to you.

So let me get my five year old translator out again:

In war, nobody is safe. Big or small, you beat them. It shows them a lesson.

did you go to college? It obviously does matter.......

If you fight a person with the same amount of troops as you, it will be a hard battle (normally).

if you fight a small player your obviously going to win..

DeletedUser

did you go to college? It obviously does matter.......

If you fight a person with the same amount of troops as you, it will be a hard battle (normally).

if you fight a small player your obviously going to win..

and that is faulty, why??
in war, in the end, it's winners take all..

DeletedUser

and so according to u, every person u rim is either bigger or almost equivalent to u in points?? and u do it 1 on 1??

DeletedUser3288

i don't know why's he comparing at all.. lol

I was just laughing at how serious he is taking the game, he actually corrected someone from saying he was a good player, to say he was a "great player".

Isnt delta the exact same speed as alpha? so i dont know what your on about in your other post, just alpha has been online longer.

Also im not trying to say that he was ever in doubt of winning, i was just sort of mocking the fact that he posts about it like its some sort of acheivement.

and so according to u, every person u rim is either bigger or almost equivalent to u in points?? and u do it 1 on 1??

Not at all, but i dont go on the forum laughing about it. If you check grepostats, quite a few of the people i have conquested, have been in an alliance that was No1 in the ocean we were fighting.

I am 5x bigger than most people on Delta, so its hard for me to conquest someone the same time as me.

DeletedUser

hmmm, well are they the same speed?? well i dunno, as this is the only place i am playing.. I only said that alpha was slower cause i heard from nay ppl that most ppl left(before rules commotion) cause alpha was very slow..

hmmm i do agree he takes it very seriously, but that shows his passion for the game :) So it's all good :)

DeletedUser

and well by saying too seriously, i think the ppl 25 2 life was attacking treat this game as RL.. lol So they are at an entire different level of taking this too seriously..
But i'll still admit, the first post did make me laugh, IF it's all true :D :)

DeletedUser

I actually do not take this game very seriously, as I laugh about it with friends in the alliance and other people from the forums on skype. I try to make enemies so that way I get more battles.

Who around me would you like me to attack because nobody in a 20 hour radius is anywheres near the points that I am.

DeletedUser

I actually do not take this game very seriously, as I laugh about it with friends in the alliance and other people from the forums on skype. I try to make enemies so that way I get more battles.

Who around me would you like me to attack because nobody in a 20 hour radius is anywheres near the points that I am.

I have to back the man on this.... I think he might take NBA Live a little more seriously. He just likes to fight and bang stuff up. Just so happens there are a lot of people available.

DeletedUser

Yea, just people outside our alliance fail to see what in house alliance members see.

DeletedUser

i'm not trying to be a kiss up or anything but, in all of this i think that 25 2 Life is a wise and strong person and this alliance attaking is just entertainment, but is pleased that the alliance gave all they got and it is just not good enough

DeletedUser

Thanks Semeon.

I'm glad all the neutral people see it the way it should be viewed, instead of prejudice opinions, who I will not mention try to knock against me.

DeletedUser1359

oh my. They have made him a MOD now. I suppose we will be able to see more worship threads now

DeletedUser

oh my. They have made him a MOD now. I suppose we will be able to see more worship threads now

My ability in being a mod has nothing to do with any of the threads or anything. So please do not try to link the two.

DeletedUser1359

please don't let me get a reaction out of you so easily. It ruins the fun ;)

I am sure you will make a great mod and hopefully bring back some much need life into these forums.

It makes sence to me to have a mod that spends alot of time playing world alpha and thus we the playing customer have a voice in a position of power.

That all being said, please, no more worship threads. They annoy me

DeletedUser

please don't let me get a reaction out of you so easily. It ruins the fun ;)

I am sure you will make a great mod and hopefully bring back some much need life into these forums.

It makes sence to me to have a mod that spends alot of time playing world alpha and thus we the playing customer have a voice in a position of power.

That all being said, please, no more worship threads. They annoy me

No reaction in my other post. :p

We just have to keep people motivated, set some goals make people realize the game is still just as fun as ever.