daniejam:
Cities: 18
Average points per city: 10,177
Colonizations: 19
Kill ranking: 1 114,251 points
Kill ranking (offense): 1 107,174 points
Kill ranking (defense): 41 7,077 points

Theory:
You like to raise your cities higher in points then I do. I until recently didn't want any of my cities over 9500 points, but I've figured out a build order I like better that allows some cities to get in the mid 10k's.

I have more conquers as well as more BP from attacking. So unless you don't know math, I would say my stats are way better. Not to mention I've not attacked in nearly two weeks, at least not with my nukes, just small hits here and there, but not like I normally do.

So anyways, go back to Delta and post there because obviously you're not a factor in Alpha. I see that it's hard to stay on a server with the good players though, so I clearly see your point in thriving on Delta, while you wouldn't be able to survive on Alpha.

EDIT:
Well we can get back on topic here since I've schooled another person ignorant to the facts. I've yet to hear anybody from The Allianz post here in quite some time.
Well you forgot the most important stat.

You have been playing your server about 1.5 months longer than me?

Yet im only a week or so behind you if i try.

DeletedUser

I started Alpha late, so actually no, and who cares? Nobody on Delta is any good.

DeletedUser3288

I started Alpha late, so actually no, and who cares? Nobody on Delta is any good.

its obviously not a no.

Look up the stats on grepostats or 1 of the other ones.

Just admit it, your not as good as you make out you are. And the fact that you go around on the forums saying "im not good im great" is just sad.

DeletedUser

its obviously not a no.

Look up the stats on grepostats or 1 of the other ones.

Just admit it, your not as good as you make out you are. And the fact that you go around on the forums saying "im not good im great" is just sad.

Awe, did somebody hurt the poor baby's feelings?

I started on Delta when I had 4k points on Alpha. I was debating on quitting at the time.

Then again I establish my point that they're virtually no good players on Delta, or let me rephrase that, not the caliber of good players like that on Alpha.

Why are you even posting here anyways?

DeletedUser3288

Awe, did somebody hurt the poor baby's feelings?

I started on Delta when I had 4k points on Alpha. I was debating on quitting at the time.

Then again I establish my point that they're virtually no good players on Delta, or let me rephrase that, not the caliber of good players like that on Alpha.

Why are you even posting here anyways?

sorry dude, didnt know you decided where people posted, ill try to be more careful next time.

DeletedUser

sorry dude, didnt know you decided where people posted, ill try to be more careful next time.

It's not that I decide, I just figure you're not even an influence on Alpha, so why bother posting here where you make no difference?

DeletedUser

errr daniejam, from what i've heard, in terms of building buildings and units, Alpha is the slowest, and if that is true, i'd say 25 2 life has done much much better??

DeletedUser

Well what he is trying to compare is apples to oranges.

Yes it's the same game, but Alpha has the better players.

DeletedUser

He is just trying to make himself look good, but it's not working.

DeletedUser

Meh not to look like a kiss-up or anything... but very few if any people will look good compared to 25 2 life.

DeletedUser

Meh not to look like a kiss-up or anything... but very few if any people will look good compared to 25 2 life.

You're not sucking up, all you are doing is stating the obvious facts which some people have a hard time to understand.

DeletedUser

25 2 Life

Point rank: 8
BP overall rank: 2
Alliance's rank: 1

11/3 = 3 and two thirds roughly overall, so we'll say 4. not sure about everyone else but last time i checked 4th out of like 20,000 ppl (around 80,000 people that don't play) isn't much to cry for so i think this is fake or exaggerated i dont think 25 2 life suffered much loss but thats what i think anyway. Im pretty sure some tiny alliance didnt hurt this guy at all, much less knock out his "FRONT TEETH"

DeletedUser

25 2 Life

Point rank: 8
BP overall rank: 2
Alliance's rank: 1

11/3 = 3 and two thirds roughly overall, so we'll say 4. not sure about everyone else but last time i checked 4th out of like 20,000 ppl (around 80,000 people that don't play) isn't much to cry for so i think this is fake or exaggerated i dont think 25 2 life suffered much loss but thats what i think anyway. Im pretty sure some tiny alliance didnt hurt this guy at all, much less knock out his "FRONT TEETH"

Well the glory of it all, here is the person who declared the war:

Your siege of the city City 23 (Valiant) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

:D

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to have Artemis do anything for me, I will clear the people that need to be cleared, I'm just offering anybody free cities, anybody at all.

umm can i have a free city when my academy is stronger/bigger??

DeletedUser

Well the glory of it all, here is the person who declared the war:

Your siege of the city City 23 (Valiant) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

:D

Oooo I wanna see the battle report! You don't have to show it i can already imagine. His 2nd city was in the 3000's right?

DeletedUser

No, Valiant had two 8,000+ point cities, a 3,000 point one and a 1,500 point one.

I conquered on 8k one, a friend in Artemis got his other 8k.

Now all he has left is a 3k & 1.5k.

DeletedUser3288

No, Valiant had two 8,000+ point cities, a 3,000 point one and a 1,500 point one.

I conquered on 8k one, a friend in Artemis got his other 8k.

Now all he has left is a 3k & 1.5k.

any you think thats a big acheivement lol?

Taking down a player in an alliance that almost had the same points as just you on your own!!

Talk about a challenge!!! /sarcasm.

DeletedUser

any you think thats a big acheivement lol?

Taking down a player in an alliance that almost had the same points as just you on your own!!

Talk about a challenge!!! /sarcasm.

In war, it doesn't matter. A good player would know that, which is obviously why I'm having to explain it to you.

So let me get my five year old translator out again:

In war, nobody is safe. Big or small, you beat them. It shows them a lesson.