Pnp (Nordic Nightmares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think dazzler that the guys are meaning that you guys are cowards because you merged before the fight even began to just strengthen you position which is a sign that you guys (NoE) weren't believing on your ability (as NoE) and went and merged with VW just to make yourselves stronger but if there will be a 24f,Shield,Voodoo merge then it will be invain.I am not stating that there will be a merge like this cause I am not playing Athens anymore but if it happens then NN won't be in a good situation cause it will be a 2 on 1 situation for the 24F,SHEILD,Voodoo part but then Athens will be boring as soon as one of the 2 alliances fall cause the other alliance will devour the fallen one and will be too powerful and no one will stop them even the whole Athens won't be able to. So in short it would have been better that none of the merges happened cause it has killed the fun in Athens but then again everyone plays only to win.

DeletedUser3613

we merged because we decided it was better to merge and get our prioritys straight rather than carry on beating the crap out of each other while 24f and voodoo picked the bones of our war and grew stronger around us. All the merge means is we can concentrate on tearing other allances apart ......... Happy days !

DeletedUser

I can say this now, whatever reasons Daz had for merging it definately wouldn't be 'to win the point race'.

DeletedUser

I don't think this world is "ruined" hagop, if NN quit, then yes that would be pretty true, still plenty of fun to be had

DeletedUser

this world isn't ruined yet but let's see what the future will hold.

DeletedUser16696

Meh,

24F didn't have a challenge, And wanted one

We merged (VW and NmE),24F had there challenge

24F are now scared like crap, but don't want to show it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20983

All this chitter chatter is just blah blah blah.

We will let the fighting do the talking.

Beware of the fog. Behind it lurks the Nordic Nightmares ;)

DeletedUser

Lol do your best, we are not even in range of many former VW members, so the only thing that is going to be harder is our offense cos old NmE players will have extra support. I cant wait to see who will emerge on top in a few months time. ;)

DeletedUser2595

I think its a bit premature to say the world is going to die just like that...

Even if one alliance did come out on top there is always potential for splits or coalitions etc...

DeletedUser

OK but the coalitions won't be able to stop the winner also.

DeletedUser

Meh,

24F didn't have a challenge, And wanted one

We merged (VW and NmE),24F had there challenge

24F are now scared like crap, but don't want to show it

There isn't enough space in this text box to hold all the lol's this gave me

DeletedUser16696

I don't think the text box has a limit,

You can just add spoilers if you do run our of room you know :p

DeletedUser3613

Athens has many wars and lots more fighting left, I will be here for a long time to come :)

DeletedUser3613

ooooooo !! is that a statement of intent freak ? ...... A boy can dream *siiiiigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.