Pnp (Nordic Nightmares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20983

Might have to call the cops and tell them I have a stalker you know my life story wayyy to well :D

Seems your a little grumpy cheer up its just a game ;)

DeletedUser16696

Then you know what is about to come, And you are scare to admit the truth

DeletedUser

Ummmmmm, last I checked we have been taking multiple cities from u guys and u have taken but one of ours, but for old time's sake, why don't I check my crystal ball.......I see a great merger in the future, it appears NN plan to merge with every alliance in all of athens aside from 24F, and in the end it fails. Hope I didn't ruin anything for u all :p

DeletedUser20983

Wow you really are psychic we are soooo scared that we have talked to every alliance in athens praying to god the merge with us just so we can pray we stop this 24f onslaught of yours ;)

DeletedUser

I know, just noticed u all picked up the lame remainders of Black Death since we are owning you in o55. I even heard you guys trying to get shield to move over into you guys by putting out some story of our top members leaving (not true). Seems like my prediction is pretty solid so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20983

Well mate, only a fool listens to rumors. Facts are what you need, facts are what I have but I don't go out running my mouth just becauseyou like to look tough when in real life you can't. No need to try and be a cyber bully ;)

DeletedUser

We took the top 12 members of BD out of what 85, doing so meant we removed those not up to standard in our own alliance. Make fun of it if you wish but its a sound strategy that will win us the world.

DeletedUser

Who's the noob leader?

DeletedUser

The leader of NN dumb dumb, the real leaders in these games set a cap on bringing ppl in once they have enough players to handle business, and they essentially close the roster. Your leader seems to be hell set on getting your alliance to maxed capacity. He's a freakin' worthless noob. By the way, nice try once again trying to take our cities, that's another successful conquer for us, and another dreadful attempt by u guys. Maybe u should accept more ppl to make u stronger? U have double our numbers already, maybe 3x should do the trick?

DeletedUser

The leader of NN dumb dumb, the real leaders in these games set a cap on bringing ppl in once they have enough players to handle business, and they essentially close the roster. Your leader seems to be hell set on getting your alliance to maxed capacity. He's a freakin' worthless noob. By the way, nice try once again trying to take our cities, that's another successful conquer for us, and another dreadful attempt by u guys. Maybe u should accept more ppl to make u stronger? U have double our numbers already, maybe 3x should do the trick?

So I'm the 'dumb dumb'?

Look at yourself. I asked which leader of NN you were referring to. You gave an answer that was completely irrelevent. Are you a silly billy person? Are you a simpleton? Clearly.

So, I ask you again (extra clear this time for your small mind), which leader of NN are you talking about?

Just so you know, I'm not in NN, so I don't know why you're speaking to me like I am. Oh yeah, I forgot about you being a vegetable and all.

Have a lovely day.

DeletedUser

I'm making fun of you because you accept more and more players, even tho you are already far ahead of the rest. You have a noob leader, fact, and he's trying to overpower this server, luckily he's so bad at running an alliance that we are still taking more of your cities than the other way around. Chronic why don't u go cry to mommy if u can't take some sarcasm. Please continue to send your cute little LS attacks at my sieges on your members, I'm loving the bp your hooking me up with, don't change a thing :)

I don't play Athens anymore but from what I see according to your stats you're after becoming too cocky about taking 3 cities from NN, 2 of from a player who was probably quitting. Therefore get off your high horse before NN actually turn their attention on you.

DeletedUser

freaknasty calm down please owen's a friend of mine.He is right on one thing though that NN is recruiting a lot.

DeletedUser

freaknasty calm down please owen's a friend of mine.He is right on one thing though that NN is recruiting a lot.

I think Freaknasty is so desperate for #1 spot that when he sees NN recruiting, which is part of the game, he gets his knickers in a twist and resorts to personal insults.

DeletedUser22343

I see 24F being the dominate alliance here... just saying (but ill say no more not my place)

DeletedUser2595

Wow... Freak... Way to over-react man...

Sure NN are going a bit mad on the recruiting. But from what we've heard out here you've been doing pretty well in taking their cities right?

Dissolving 24F is just stupid... If you wanted to quit then quit. Why ruin it for everyone else who had worked to build up 24F?

As a member of a smaller alliance elsewhere it just seems a strange decision. And bad for the competitiveness of the world if im going to be honest...

Well, i guess I should get writing another issue i suppose...

DeletedUser

Pretty upset about this. Quitting is one thing freak, but disbanding the alliance without telling those who worked hard is just b.s.

DeletedUser

... week after week we worked as a team, winning several wars, and we finally begin the fight that we have been waiting for since the beginning of the server and this is what we get?

I realize that trying to win a war by mass recruiting takes the fun out of it, but we were doing well and having a fun fight with NN. Disbanding our alliance is an insult to us, not them.

Status
Not open for further replies.