Pnp (Nordic Nightmares)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we reap the seeds we plant, now NN gets just what they were looking for, a server where no competition exists. Enjoy!

DeletedUser

except that its not over. just a setback. lets get it together and rebuild

DeletedUser

Yeah, but you screwed an entire alliance in the process. I don't understand your rationale here. /boggle

DeletedUser20849

glad i quit athens this crap is dumb if anyone is a dumb dumb it would be you freak dont whine about how there mass recruiter kick em to the curb and show em it wont help in the end but its whatever athens was annoying and im glad i quit sorry to hear you disbanded 24flinching there was good people there i see dave went to NN outta luck now guys dave was good and freak made you lose him be glad for that i suppose (shakes head at freak and walks away)

DeletedUser

Yes well let me put it this way, 50 or even 100 Spartans is considered an elite alliance but if you have 150 of the best Spartans then all of a sudden the alliance is MRA? We have the best players on the server our points proves it BP and otherwise.

Any TFF who meet our min requirements are welcome to apply, it just means our minimum standards will be raised.

DeletedUser

also freak if you do that at least apoint pistolero as the founder and leave cause you weren't the only one who made 24F to what it is now.If I am telling this too late then I want one of the 24F players to tell pistolero to make another 24F cause if someone asks me he is the best one to lead after freak.

DeletedUser

To highlight the lack of his dignity, look at my visitor messages.

What a stupid person.

edit: gone now, thanks mod :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes well let me put it this way, 50 or even 100 Spartans is considered an elite alliance but if you have 150 of the best Spartans then all of a sudden the alliance is MRA? We have the best players on the server our points proves it BP and otherwise.

Any TFF who meet our min requirements are welcome to apply, it just means our minimum standards will be raised.

If you can manage that many players, more power to you. I don't envy your alliance leaders. My problem with the method is you virtually wipe out many potential targets. The server gets boring when you're not in a war. I think you're going to actually regret 24F disappearing since they were your main rival in the north

DeletedUser

You almost had that statement right, correction would be simply... Only Rival but I am sure more will arise for us to cut down.

DeletedUser3613

lets be honest freak even with 24f still alive we had no decent opponets anyway :p

But well done for leaving all your alliance mates with no option

DeletedUser

If you can manage that many players, more power to you. I don't envy your alliance leaders. My problem with the method is you virtually wipe out many potential targets. The server gets boring when you're not in a war. I think you're going to actually regret 24F disappearing since they were your main rival in the north

The one person here with a lick of sense. What you don't understand is dazzler and drac are likely bursting with happiness that they don't have competition. They would rather have it that way so they can say in the future "they dominated athens", and grew to the point where fighting them became impossible. An honorable leader only wishes to grow to the point where there is still a challenge, and a noob leader wishes to grow regardless of looking for a challenge. Dazzler and drac fall into the second category. My best option was to teach them a lesson that domination without competition is boring. I only hope they realize this and choose to not ruin future servers.

DeletedUser

so.. by being better than you they ruined the server?

hmm, interesting

DeletedUser3613

Freak you have left athens mate so take your ing and go away, all your talk came to nothing, your diplo skills where non existant at best and your persistant name calling to respected posters is showing you up.

I hope you learn from this and become a nicer person

DeletedUser

no dumb dumb, there was a point where they merged with VW, and had a commanding lead in numbers and high point players. Any honorable set of leaders would have closed off recruitment, instead NN seemed to recruit even more aggressively. Now they will see how fun it is when the competition is over.

Whatever respect you had left, you are now losing it. You've well and truly embarressed yourself.

You've thrown your toys out of the pram, it's time you stop throwing around insults like they're going out of fashion and move on.

You don't realise that recruiting is part of the game. NN may not have recruited to the highest standard, they may not have been acting like an elite alliance, but that is really not a reason to come to the PFs and start moaning like a child, and then, disband your alliance.

DeletedUser3613

The fact that it took us only 2 weeks to get to the top of the ABP rankings shows we didnt recruit rubbish

DeletedUser

I'm fully aware you're a good alliance, I just can't comment on your recruiting standards since I'm no longer in the world.

All I was commenting on is Freaknasty's behaviour

DeletedUser

24F can go without freak very well.We have more than one person in the council that can fill in the founder position me and pistolero could have been the founder but since I left then pistolero.The act that freak did is a noobish act and dazzler your rival was 24F don't deny that.Athens now officially became boring except if the 2nd and 3rd alliances merge and be an obstacle in NN's way which I highly doubt.All the 24F players that can see my post please contact the others cause when a new word comes out I WILL MAKE A NEW 24F AND WE WILL RE-LIVE THE GLORY.Contact me first with names please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.