Nothing Special To See Here

Lugosi

Strategos
Interesting..... hahahahaha.. dodgy suburb?

Yes very, not the kind of place you could let your kids play outside in the late evenings.

JTin update: I bought new shoes. They're like faded red adidas red converses also I renewed my xbox live membership today and somehow managed to choose this day which was the very day I bought this last year so I had no gap of gold membership; a nice coincidence. I also saw some of Portsmouth International Kite Festival; quite spectacular.

DeletedUser

Yes very, not the kind of place you could let your kids play outside in the late evenings.

JTin update: I bought new shoes. They're like faded red adidas red converses also I renewed my xbox live membership today and somehow managed to choose this day which was the very day I bought this last year so I had no gap of gold membership; a nice coincidence. I also saw some of Portsmouth International Kite Festival; quite spectacular.

Yikes.

Sounds very exciting.. A kite festival? like in Kite Runner?

Lugosi

Strategos
Yikes.

Sounds very exciting.. A kite festival? like in Kite Runner?

erm no idea what Kite Runner is :p The Kite Festival looked like below as that was a picture of last year ^^

DSC_3619%20%28Large%29.JPG

Lugosi

Strategos
Holy crap! How do they not get tangled and just crash?

Well it's on the coast so the wind direction is constant and strong so there not likely to move about that much and I mean very near the coast. Behind the person who took that there is a road then the sea. Also those kites are kept down by industrial sized sandbags.

Lugosi

Strategos
JTin Update: Had some energy draining days over the last 2 days; I feel pretty dubfgknfvjbjfm D=

Other news got my operation booked in.

DeletedUser

I've been out running alot.. except today is was about 100 degrees Farenheit.. and it was crazy..

what operation?

Lugosi

Strategos
Yeah it sucked.. fortunately we ran through a mall.. haha it was awesome..

Today was the first race..

lol ran throught a mall :D does that usually happen? :p

JTin Update: I have school tomorrow, last year then college. It should be good to be back but I'm not really prepared for it as I cbb to go out and buy bags, shoes and shirts etc. plus this summer has gone really quick and I want more D= but only 3 days this week then the weekend, hopefully I'll be ready after that.

Fb tells me there is a school mass next week fml.

DeletedUser

lol ran throught a mall :D does that usually happen? :p

No not typically.. but it is a TON of fun.. Air conditioned run..dodging people..running from security guards.. its all quite the rush..

JTin Update: I have school tomorrow, last year then college. It should be good to be back but I'm not really prepared for it as I cbb to go out and buy bags, shoes and shirts etc. plus this summer has gone really quick and I want more D= but only 3 days this week then the weekend, hopefully I'll be ready after that.

Fb tells me there is a school mass next week fml.

Summer is always short.. :rolleyes::heh:

Lugosi

Strategos
To begin with . .

JTin Update: Was at Butserfest yesterday. High fived and groped the arm of the lead singer of The Valiant, had a pile on, moshed in the core of the crowd, was part of two wall of deaths and I headbutted someone but still I woke up feeling relatively normal, a few mild aches but compared to some who are like disabled right now, I'm feeling pretty fly ;P