Occupy

DeletedUser5554

If you're gonna join an MRA this is your #1 pick. Dumb enough to conspire against LD with other MRA's. Smart enough to not actually fight and let Myrmidons and Evolution take all the beatings.

Overall rating 4/10 but that's because of the high member count with absolutely no cuts.

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah sure. By the way,we (Occupy) beat "For the Buzz". They started to attack me (with swordmans and archers,noob!) and threat me. After I declare war on them,people start to leaving them. Now I farm their leaders because they are on im island ^^

DeletedUser5558

Yeah yeah sure. By the way,we (Occupy) beat "For the Buzz". They started to attack me (with swordmans and archers,noob!) and threat me. After I declare war on them,people start to leaving them. Now I farm their leaders because they are on im island ^^

I think you will find the founders of Buzz killed themselves about a week ago. Hey I could be wrong and it could be all down to you, but I doubt it lol

DeletedUser

The number one reason why I love Occupy:

- They gave me over 100 attack battle points, now I'm 20th XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We all decided to leave because of the founders, and not you declaring war on them. Also, I've yet to receive attacks from Occupy, and there's 4 on my island.

DeletedUser

If you're gonna join an MRA this is your #1 pick. Dumb enough to conspire against LD with other MRA's. Smart enough to not actually fight and let Myrmidons and Evolution take all the beatings.

Overall rating 4/10 but that's because of the high member count with absolutely no cuts.

That's changing and has already changed to a lesser extent. How did Occupy conspire with Myrmidons against LD? If I remember there was some confusion in the alliance forum about whether or not we had a non agression pact with LD. Was there ever one, did LD just decide to attack an Occupy city for the heck of it anyway? I don't really care and for some reason the name "Lacking Diplomacy" leads me to think that it might not be a major concern with you guys either, but I'm just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I knew it :rolleyes: I'm predicting that once they get bored or accomplish their objective with EoC we are next. Well, you heard him Dany C. Time to think about the future :pro:

DeletedUser

Sorry, sunshine, but that sign has nothing on a leaden shot. :p

DeletedUser

Oh-snap.png

DeletedUser5554

That's changing and has already changed to a lesser extent. How did Occupy conspire with Myrmidons against LD? If I remember there was some confusion in the alliance forum about whether or not we had a non agression pact with LD. Was there ever one, did LD just decide to attack an Occupy city for the heck of it anyway? I don't really care and for some reason the name "Lacking Diplomacy" leads me to think that it might not be a major concern with you guys either, but I'm just curious.

Obviously your leaders we're full of it we can all testify that there was no such heads up in our forums. And well bp ends you take out all threats. However I personally knew before BP ended that most of the MRA's we're allied together. Seeing as how most of the top 12 is an MRA its fairly obvious who you victims would be.

DeletedUser

Occupy is trying to occupy o66. New first targets? I think yes. It is pathetic that you would spread all the way to my ocean like that.

DeletedUser

Oh man, I just saw the island you are on... that's just sad *smh*

The fact that your two guys working alongside the Myrmidons can't even kill more than 5 hoplites is...well...embarrassing

DeletedUser5554

Occupy needs to step its game up their main ally Myrmidons now have 2 leaders cleared and farmed :D

DeletedUser

Hes doesnt hard me he attacked me once when i writen in the forum am logining of the other day.

DeletedUser

Hes doesnt hard me he attacked me once when i writen in the forum am logining of the other day.
Dudde,you are noob! You attack with SWORDMANS and ARCHERS. Better you stop playing this game....

DeletedUser5554

Dany you lead an MRA who can't even be bothered to help its allies. Maybe you should practice what you preach....