Occupy

DeletedUser5554

Won't be hard either way we split it up. They're all over the world and there's enough MRA's to go around lets mess em up!

DeletedUser

Hey check it out I'm in Evo of Occupy :p It doesn't have to make sense cause we're uberleet!!!1!!! Lol fml

DeletedUser

So far the only other alliance I respect fully are the Exiled Renegades. They seem to be the only other alliance just like us.

DeletedUser

Far from it, they came out of the wastes of For The Buzz and became something great without the help of any other alliance. They did what every MRA should do right now if they want to save themselves. They must take a moment and just look at the list of members they have, look at their activity and finally look at which noobs keep screaming for help every few minutes. Then what they must do is simply terminate their membership in their alliance, cut down about 2/3 of that fat and start off fresh but strong. This may NEVER happen though, the reasons being:

-Some MRA leaders are so power hungry that they love first place on the leaderboards, no matter how they get there they always want it.
-Some MRAs have already dug themselves such a big hole that it now acts like their own grave.

Now, here's the truth. Some players may live, however it's not going to be easy. They must leave now before its simply to late and we have forcefully disbanded you. They can take whatever road they want, just not one leading back to an MRA.

DeletedUser1405

I suspect they are an LD academy in training lol

You are joking of course, Two alliances with the same goal doesn't mean they are the same alliance, just that they see whats happening and enjoy having a laugh.
C'mon people, i went offline last night, came back online and couldn't beleive what i was seeing, Two alliances that were being farmed, joining together as One thinking it makes a difference.
And DanyC i wish i had kept the posts you made about Evo and there bad members and the way you wanted to smash them into quitting. You have certainly shown your true colours. The people i feel sorry for are the players that have to deal with all this rubbish.
Dare i say it, all we need now is Evo of Mymidions to appear and the world will look completely foolish.
Good luck to you guys, i would look at your leaders and where they are taking you, maybe you can rescuse something if you started to think before acting.

DeletedUser

Well since this merge still seems to be full of newbs that are wondering why the bad guys won't let them build an army I think it's time for us to make a new super mra. Evo of Occupant Myrmidons ftw

DeletedUser

Well since this merge still seems to be full of newbs that are wondering why the bad guys won't let them build an army I think it's time for us to make a new super mra. Evo of Occupant Myrmidons ftw

All that will do is merge and alliance with lots of noobs with an alliance who gives out empty threats and never attacks (and when they do it's much more damaging for them)

DeletedUser1405

Nice title, bet it doesn't fit in the alliance naming page though, you could try High egos latest position, or just HELP for short. Sorry had to do that ;)

DeletedUser

All that will do is merge and alliance with lots of noobs with an alliance who gives out empty threats and never attacks (and when they do it's much more damaging for them)

Yeah, that would suck. I'm sure Danny has a trick up his sleeve (no more mergers!)

DeletedUser

Nice title, bet it doesn't fit in the alliance naming page though, you could try High egos latest position, or just HELP for short. Sorry had to do that ;)

You know if you guys didn't bail on Pengy and Smity I would be calling some bs on that but since you did.... I can accept that. Still I think if there was an ego stat some of you guys would be rocking the chart :p

DeletedUser

Anyway you guys are distracting me from getting prepared for the inevitable 200 man slinger nukes lol

DeletedUser5554

I hope you don't think were gonna go that easy on your alliance....

DeletedUser

Drat he has worked it out :D

Lol I couldn't help but notice some of you guys spent a lot of time and effort building mini slinger nukes. Just don't mind me over here in the corner, I still don't know what a slinger is :p

@nod: no this is a competitive game and I expect at some point I will be dominated by more competitive players but at least I will learn something and maintain some measure of dignity even if it is a stupid game that helps me escape from rl

DeletedUser

I'd just flip alliances so you can learn more. ^.^

I might, I might. Part of me wants to be loyal to the dying end but part of me is po'd for getting called out on for explaining to a noob what a trip wire is. I thought I did it politely :rolleyes: