Occupy

DeletedUser

Those two guys on the isl that Illyrian Rebel is pwning are complete noobs and seem content to cry in the forum for help everyday instead of learning how to dodge. There is no excuse for what's happening on that island. I would be happy to disband with the Myrmidons as well but that's not up to me. Anyway, to be fair nodcrush a lot of us can't get off our island and being such a large target there are a large number of attacks. It really doesn't concern me much when people cry for help without giving a good fight or switch alliances without so much as lasting for a day or two on their own. But, we will see how it boils down. Hopefully, this will toughen Occupy up and cut down and some of the fat. I just pray that we don't decide to do a merger with another mra :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1405

Oh dear i received a warning from Danyc, he has told me to stop poaching his members or hes going to declare war on us. Personally i don't give a monkies what this jerk says, he seems to suffer from the same standards as our ex-leaders, i can do what i want but you have to ask permission.
Anyway, what are we supposed to do if half the Occupy alliance wants out and are looking for new homes, thats not our fault, we will continue to choose the decent players that apply and that isn't ging to stop. Suppose i better get back in my corner now and hide away, after all, i have been warned.(in huge Red letters)

DeletedUser

Oh dear i received a warning from Danyc, he has told me to stop poaching his members or hes going to declare war on us. Personally i don't give a monkies what this jerk says, he seems to suffer from the same standards as our ex-leaders, i can do what i want but you have to ask permission.
Anyway, what are we supposed to do if half the Occupy alliance wants out and are looking for new homes, thats not our fault, we will continue to choose the decent players that apply and that isn't ging to stop. Suppose i better get back in my corner now and hide away, after all, i have been warned.(in huge Red letters)

lol nice try
From the alliance forum:

Menius Exiled Renegades 2012-10-18 04:45
i am being farmed by members of Exiled Renegades because i would not join their alliance and i need support so i can grow.

Dany C 2012-10-18 04:51
Exiled Renegades is the most of ex-members of For the Buzz alliance. We will kick them as* if they dont calm down

Fatherland 2012-10-18 16:03
looks like he joined them :(
Does that make him their ''? :)

nukedog 2012-10-18 16:09
yeah that pretty much makes him their "friend" but that isn't saying much considering that group of people. Btw I think cursing isn't allowed but I'm not snitching o_O

:p You can keep him

DeletedUser1405

He was being farmed becasue we needed the resources, he had previously messaged a member of our allianc about joining bt at that point we were still bringing members in from the old setup, yes we took him in because we seen that he may have potential, sorry not like you guys we don't just look at points and amounts of members. As for Danyc kicking Butt he couldn't kick his own. And if he wants to take u a challenge, here goes.
If he wants to go One on One with me all he has to do is ask, i won't refuse his offer, but lets wait till we get to the size where it matters First. I'm waiting Dany. If we get aproached we will check out the member we won't say no, what we won't do is send mass invites out.
Quick question, did your beloved leader let you know he asked me to join you as well as all the ex-Buzz members?

DeletedUser

He was being farmed becasue we needed the resources, he had previously messaged a member of our allianc about joining bt at that point we were still bringing members in from the old setup, yes we took him in because we seen that he may have potential, sorry not like you guys we don't just look at points and amounts of members. As for Danyc kicking Butt he couldn't kick his own. And if he wants to take u a challenge, here goes.
If he wants to go One on One with me all he has to do is ask, i won't refuse his offer, but lets wait till we get to the size where it matters First. I'm waiting Dany. If we get aproached we will check out the member we won't say no, what we won't do is send mass invites out.
Quick question, did your beloved leader let you know he asked me to join you as well as all the ex-Buzz members?

umm that's kind of what mra's do. Look I'm not a fan of mra's and the reasons I joined were because Dany promised we would begin disbanding useless players and my island had five that were active on it. All in all, Occupy is a good alliance and if we could trim it up could be a force to reckon with. Unfortunately we are so spread out that people like you guys and LD begin farming our weaker players almost as soon as bp is up and we can't do much about it. I'm not hating for it but I get a kick out of it when you and others try to paint a picture of us that is untrue. As if you need justification for going to war with an mra. We all know you hate them and they are vulnerable at first so just come out and say that's why you are attacking them. Don't try to justify it with a cool story. Btw, I'm not sure that guy had potential but gl with him.

DeletedUser

Then you should start pushing he for some reforms. Right now you have too many useless players who are only good for asking for support. Those noobs themselves have started wars between other alliances already. Get rid of them now before they speed up your downfall, honestly I don't think Occupy will last long but it may last longer without the noobs that I'm pwning right now.

DeletedUser

Then you should start pushing he for some reforms. Right now you have too many useless players who are only good for asking for support. Those noobs themselves have started wars between other alliances already. Get rid of them now before they speed up your downfall, honestly I don't think Occupy will last long but it may last longer without the noobs that I'm pwning right now.

I couldn't agree more. We have a core of active players that are centralized in some places that could wreck shop if they wanted to. The problem is we were trying to avoid going to war with LD and a few others and wanted to start poaching some of the weaker mra and contend with more immediate threats first. We had people clamoring for war on the forum but not with the likes of LD. This is what's bound to happen with an mra and I think we will rise to the challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

I am not having a go ND, i am responding to threats from Danyc, he makes these threats about not inviting your players then does it himself, i have no doubt you have a core of decent players but if the leadership doesn't act they will all leave and you will be left with a large amount of farms.
We receive messages everyday from members of your alliance, we are not going to turn down active players that have experience , hat defeats the object of recruiting, but i can assure you we dont aproach them they come to us First, the message you posted above happened after he messaged us about joining, no excuses and no BS. All i will say is good luck in getting it sorted.

I remember we had a shared forum with you guys that our beloved ex-leaders set up, all i seen in there was the leaders of both alliances arguing with each other, it was like watching the kids coming out of school.
All i ever seen was threats followed by more threats, it was so funny.

DeletedUser5554

Nuke don't pawn incompetent leadership on noobishness. Every alliance I've led has been inexperienced. Also every alliance I lead ended up crushing alliances like Occupy. You admit it yourself Occupy has bad players holding it back. Sorry but Danyc bit off more than he could chew there. Even better its clear his "experienced" squad also has suffered under him seeing as how we're running all over the field in 55 on you guys. In fact Occupy isn't even trying to fight back or negotiate. No attacks, not much defense, not even a message asking for peace. Yet you think Occupy is a "good" alliance. That honestly baffles me.

DeletedUser

I know for a fact that they have fought back, and saying they never attacked is ludicrous. Where is the buzz? Sure I know most of the players left due to some of the worst leadership grepo has ever seen but what was left after the fallout is currently a farm. To be honest no we haven't seen enough action and that's going to change even if I have to do it myself, but farming a bunch of noobs is hardly worth bragging about is it?

Really Mike? Your friend coolkid took time out of his day to let us all know in the vacation forum, that he was, "leaving....FOREVER." I about died when I saw that. Especially, coming to us as a refugee after the disintegration of the buzz. What you saw in the forum is not what the leaders discuss. It's what we discuss. The leaders weigh their decisions based on what they see there. Btw, your awesome recruit Menius is going to be a real sweet asset I'm sure. He's so not a noob he doesn't even waste time using the proper format and bb code to set up his def thread.

DeletedUser

Yes I thought that would be a big you suck to you- thats what you get for being an MRA :p

DeletedUser5554

Actually most of them never fought back...And Buzz actually turned into a much better alliance not gonna lie ER would be my choice of teams if I landed in 54. And considering these guys are a representation of your team. We've gotten threats from just about every MRA saying how LD was going down. And now tons of players have transports yet nothing still. But yeah no dude you guys are amazingly awesome and the 2 year veteran has to be wrong.

DeletedUser

EVO. OF OCCUPY? Seriously? You're not just an MRA now - you're a family of MRAs.

Now, let's put this into perspective:
BAHAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser29066

What the Heck is an Evo. of Occupy, and why are they attacking me? I'm a really nice guy who would never hurt a fly. Honest, ask anyone. :eek:

DeletedUser

Next thing you know these MRAs are going to be sprouting Academy MRAs where noobs can learn how to be supernoobs

DeletedUser5554

Hahaha well if they are doing this lets just make it worse from them. Mike lets formed the Exiled Renegade Diplomats!!! (;

DeletedUser5554

If it wasn't for large numbers it wouldn't even be a bad idea. :p hahaha