Official Declaration Of War.

DeletedUser

Not D12 ,EVO TD or Empire could take us out one vs one so they had to group up on us .We will make a stand and we may lose but we will not be called COWARDS

wow some people's memories are short..

I seem to remember the Hive getting LEGION to chip in to help them finish off Black Fleet...

or maybe when the Hive asked Evo to help with the Templars...

nothing wrong with sharing the spoils of war with our friends.. no need for D12 to miss out on the cookies too ;)

DeletedUser

I'm officially declaring war on Gingivitis.

No longer will I sit idly by as bacterial biofilms adhere to the surface of my teeth.

No longer will I accept red swollen gums...

No longer will I turn a blind eye to gums that are tender or painful to the touch.

No longer will I spit out blood after brushing.

No longer will I claim to floss once a day, even though I don't.

I'm done.

Done with it all.

Today... I am declaring open war on Gingivitis!

THIS TIME..... ITS PERSONAL....

THIS TIME....... ITS PLAQUE OR ITS ME!!!

DeletedUser

I will accept that cookie. Thankies.

Pacts were dropped and war declared an hour before launching.

Plans were leaked 10 days before launching.... we all have our info leaks i guess...

the leaders of our target go VM the day of our launch before pacts dropped..... coincidence? who knows.

Completely honourable actions on my behalf? i will give you that one, it could have been done clearer. We do like our full alliance ops here mind and they do work much better with the element of surprise.

One thing is for certain tho.... we have never been given warning on attacks against us and we do just fine.

PS go rooster go

DeletedUser

no-one's ever given me advanced notice of starting a war.. I really don't get why you would lol

DeletedUser

Yeah...you know...when DL decided to launch on LEGION I was enjoying some nice leftover turkey from the Thanksgiving holi-daze.

That's right. No notice, on a holiday weekend, DL launched on LEGION. Did we cry? No...we killed them. We hit them until their leaders gave up and left the rest of them to soil their pants with liquid body waste running down their legs anytime we look sideways at them.

Sombody needs to bust out the cheese plate cause it's just nothing buy w(h)ine, w(h)ine, w(h)ine here in iota.

DeletedUser

no-one's ever given me advanced notice of starting a war.. I really don't get why you would lol

That is not my concern Lozza. What the illustrious commander and chief from D12 failed to address was my point of hitting the guy that is down.

Now I am going to give you all a history lesson on the Brotherhood. We started out as Sovereign Guard and POW. We went to war with the Illuminati, Eternal Myrmidon I, II, Elite, and Chosen 1 to 4. We were a 800k and a 600k alliance back then with 2 "academy" type sects. At the time of that war those aforementioned alliances totaled nearly 8mil points. So here is a piddly combined lets say 1.5 mil alliance going against them (scattered across 3 ocean mind you). Many of our players jumped ship to join these ALL "powerful" alliances. Fast forward 3 months they are all gone, we prevailed and have them on the run.

Then Evo invites many of them and try to invite me and many that are within the now called Brotherhood. We refused for we have been the underdog for sometime now and are frankly used to it.

Now what I have seen is a bunch of big Alliances try to jump down the throats of a bunch of small Alliances. D12 at this point there is 0 honor in you going after THE HIVE... 0! They are already at war with Evo and are in disarray. So do not throw down the gauntlet and give this bull speech about being friends with Dewey or whatever and now no reason and just be candid:

You are a a parasite that wants to get his share of the spoils. Hanging off the coattails of Evo. Now if you really wanted to garner respect. Then you would actually declare on a living breathing functioning Alliance, and if you REALLY had the rocks then it would be a declaration in the face of insurmountable odds.

(See how I came full circle to how the Brotherhood is playing the game.) :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is not my concern Lozza. What the illustrious commander and chief from D12 failed to address was my point of hitting the guy that is down.

Now I am going to give you all a history lesson on the Brotherhood. We started out as Sovereign Guard and POW. We went to war with the Illuminati, Eternal Myrmidon I, II, Elite, and Chosen 1 to 4. We were a 800k and a 600k alliance back then with 2 "academy" type sects. At the time of that war those aforementioned alliances totaled nearly 8mil points. So here is a piddly combined lets say 1.5 mil alliance going against them (scattered across 3 ocean mind you). Many of our players jumped ship to join these ALL "powerful" alliances. Fast forward 3 months they are all gone, we prevailed and have them on the run.

Then Evo invites many of them and try to invite me and many that are within the now called Brotherhood. We refused for we have been the underdog for sometime now and are frankly used to it.

Now what I have seen is a bunch of big Alliances try to jump down the throats of a bunch of small Alliances. D12 at this point there is 0 honor in you going after THE HIVE... 0! They are already at war with Evo and are in disarray. So do not throw down the gauntlet and give this bull speech about being friends with Dewey or whatever and now no reason and just be candid:

You are a a parasite that wants to get his share of the spoils. Hanging off the coattails of Evo. Now if you really wanted to garner respect. Then you would actually declare on a living breathing functioning Alliance, and if you REALLY had the rocks then it would be a declaration in the face of insurmountable odds.

(See how I came full circle to how the Brotherhood is playing the game.) :pro:

Again am going to nit pick Enas yes EM and co went to war with you but really how many of EM was in a position to go with you?. you would be lucky if there was 5 of us, that hardly adds up to the 5 million points which made up EM, i cant change the past but had you been directly on the border with EM we both know this would have been a very different ocean.

DeletedUser

Again am going to nit pick Enas yes EM and co went to war with you but really how many of EM was in a position to go with you?. you would be lucky if there was 5 of us, that hardly adds up to the 5 million points which made up EM, i cant change the past but had you been directly on the border with EM we both know this would have been a very different ocean.

Thing is we went against not JUST EM, but also against the Chosen 1 to 4 and Illuminati (which later broke off and became The Templars)

We were surrounded. Also our members were scattered throughout O-53 O-52 and O-43, not just O-63/64

So when you talk about just the one alliance then it looks manageable, But we had much much more to contend with.

DeletedUser

Thing is we went against not JUST EM, but also against the Chosen 1 to 4 and Illuminati (which later broke off and became The Templars)

We were surrounded. Also our members were scattered throughout O-53 O-52 and O-43, not just O-63/64

So when you talk about just the one alliance then it looks manageable, But we had much much more to contend with.
d

Am sure you didnt just have one war to fight, am not sure how big the war between you and the templars, but lets face it The chosen was not exactly the hardest alliance you went up against and the war with EM was more like a play ground fisty cuffs rather than a war.

However its not about what could have been and more about whats actually happend and regardless how many people you had to take on, your alliance has proved itself by growing stronger and stronger.

So please and i really mean this stop trying to make out your alliance was hard done by and that its the under dog i have heard you and iceblade say David Vs Goliath etc stop playing down how good you guys are

DeletedUser

QCI it is not that we are good so to speak. It is that we truly have a commitment to one another. You know how it goes 1 twig breaks very easy but combine many many of those twigs well then they can not be broken. That is where our strength comes from. Not me or Ice or anyone. You think i could have survived all those attacks on my own. No way.

That is why when I was approached to go to Evo. I had to turn it down. I could never think of leaving my Real Life brothers behind. Well these guys are my virtual brothers.

DeletedUser

Enas. What i wrote about tim was the truth. This is a game, as in real life i see no point in wasting my time with falsehoods and fabrications.

I have the same friendships with Scorpious and Notalot from empire as well, few weeks back when i went hiatus we ended up at war with them, something i would never have voted for.

Much respect for your fine group of alliances surviving the onslaught from the formidible enemies of the EM lol. Thats like a legless dog rolling on a skateboard right there by your own rating anyway. Breifly i was a member of EM, i think 2 days before i felt i might devolve if i did not get out.

DeletedUser

Enas, you know.. complete respect and I like TBE loads :) and I knew your history and it's a decent climb you made, which adds to the respect.

But on the hive front history wise, remember that the hive have done the same thing right back to when they were at war with black fleet. They helped Elite Shadows with Black fleet, ES was strong and the no.1 alliance and had every chance of fighting black fleet.. and yet 'hitting a guy when he's down' The hive jumped in to.

The hive also joined in on legacy too after both Legion and Athenians were attacking them.. 2 top alliances were at war and then the hive chipped in.. 2 kicks of a man when he's down

My point is.. yeah ok you might have a point.. had the hive not done the same thing a few times themselves and you know what they say about karma ;) you know that the hive might be turtles now.. but early days they were just as agreesive as D12 or Evo.. they didn't get to be ranked so high without showing what they were made of and kicking a few men :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16560

Hey Onoquoy , good to see you still got the onion effect on disgruntled players

DeletedUser

Enas. What i wrote about tim was the truth. This is a game, as in real life i see no point in wasting my time with falsehoods and fabrications.

I have the same friendships with Scorpious and Notalot from empire as well, few weeks back when i went hiatus we ended up at war with them, something i would never have voted for.

Much respect for your fine group of alliances surviving the onslaught from the formidible enemies of the EM lol. Thats like a legless dog rolling on a skateboard right there by your own rating anyway. Breifly i was a member of EM, i think 2 days before i felt i might devolve if i did not get out.

Sorpious Notalot... you are name dropping and I have no idea who these people are.

As for EM I had 0 dealings until they took in a refugee, We tried the civic route and they refused... eventhough their policy back then was to not house refugees. Point is they looked at us and laughed. You laugh at them but at the time they were considered real good and dangerous and we were considered to be nobodies. So hence my point.

Enas, you know.. complete respect and I like TBE loads :) and I knew your history and it's a decent climb you made, which adds to the respect.

But on the hive front history wise, remember that the hive have done the same thing right back to when they were at war with black fleet. They helped Elite Shadows with Black fleet, ES was strong and the no.1 alliance and had every chance of fighting black fleet.. and yet 'hitting a guy when he's down' The hive jumped in to.

The hive also joined in on legacy too after both Legion and Athenians were attacking them.. 2 top alliances were at war and then the hive chipped in.. 2 kicks of a man when he's down

My point is.. yeah ok you might have a point.. had the hive not done the same thing a few times themselves and you know what they say about karma ;) you know that the hive might be turtles now.. but early days they were just as agreesive as D12 or Evo.. they didn't get to be ranked so high without showing what they were made of and kicking a few men :p

Lozza virtual hug for real. You are a sweetheart.

As for THE HIVE I have no idea of their history or how it played out, and I am sure at some level they deserve to reap what they sow.

but... My point is that 40 Million worth of points is crashing down on Hive and Hive 2, which is just ridiculous. That is all. Did they deserve it from Evo.... what I saw played out the back stabbing and refugee humping well I can not argue against it. From D12 it is just seeing a guy down walking up to them and kicking them a few times for good measure.

That was my point hun :D

DeletedUser

Did they deserve it from Evo.... what I saw played out the back stabbing and refugee humping well I can not argue against it. From D12 it is just seeing a guy down walking up to them and kicking them a few times for good measure.

That was my point hun :D

I maybe shouldnt comment on this but...it did have something to do with us taking enemy cities and those cities having incoming support from hive players....which unfortunatly gets put on the entire alliance.

When attempts to deal with that issue failed it was clear that the hive today is not the hive of yesterday, It was clear that we needed a new "closer" target to collect neccessary bps for further expansion into areas that we were losing control over.

So you may think its kick the hive when there down buts it not like that. Its kick the hive for backstabbing the alliance that is a reason they are still here in the first place.

Or atleast thats my understanding of it. Do we need D12 to attack the hive? probably not but they still deserve cookies too since they are proving to be excellent allies, and as such we share common struggles.

Get it? :pro:

DeletedUser

I maybe shouldnt comment on this but...it did have something to do with us taking enemy cities and those cities having incoming support from hive players....which unfortunatly gets put on the entire alliance.

When attempts to deal with that issue failed it was clear that the hive today is not the hive of yesterday, It was clear that we needed a new "closer" target to collect neccessary bps for further expansion into areas that we were losing control over.

So you may think its kick the hive when there down buts it not like that. Its kick the hive for backstabbing the alliance that is a reason they are still here in the first place.

Or atleast thats my understanding of it. Do we need D12 to attack the hive? probably not but they still deserve cookies too since they are proving to be excellent allies, and as such we share common struggles.

Get it? :pro:

Ahhhh Bobo you need to learn to read buddy. Read the post digest it then reply. If you go back and read I said it seemed "JUSTIFIED" Evo going to war with THE HIVE, BUT BUT (wrote it twice) D12 did not have the justification. It is JUST to hang off the coat-tails of Evo and nab cities. (ANYTHING above that is a farce... you said it yourself "nab dem cookies")

Again please read it over... GET IT??? :pro:

DeletedUser

Ahhhh Bobo you need to learn to read buddy. Read the post digest it then reply. If you go back and read I said it seemed "JUSTIFIED" Evo going to war with THE HIVE, BUT BUT (wrote it twice) D12 did not have the justification. It is JUST to hang off the coat-tails of Evo and nab cities. (ANYTHING above that is a farce... you said it yourself "nab dem cookies")

Again please read it over... GET IT??? :pro:

Enas......

What you read was Ono justifying going to war against The Hive on 02.04.11

What I read was Ono justifying why he didnt go to war against The Hive on 02.03.11.

What you see is an unfair onslaught

What I see is some serious catch up

Is it overkill? Yes it is. Is D12 right to do it? Yes they are.

Reason - They are our allies
Reason we are at war - You already know

If The Hive shared enemies like EVO and D12 share enemies then The Hive wouldnt be at war right now with EVO. BTW the hive showed they CAN fight and have now completly justified the war in the first place.

Now please keep your opinion within range of your LS

DeletedUser

The truth is always hazed by those that tell it.

I could care LESS about the reason, I have no affiliation with THE HIVE. I have actually taken a city from them. My comment was here is 30 Mil worth of Evo beating the snot out of this Alliance. Next joins in D12 cuz they are allies? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone with half a brain could see that this was a solid opportunity to garner more cities from the weak and incapable.

You said they have proved they can fight. If you back a sickly dog into corner it will try to fight to survive, but is STILL a sickly dog.

Look you can argue this point to me until you are blue. What is prevalent can not be changed man. It is what it is.

DeletedUser

Sickly dog....do you know what to do with a sickly dog?

You put it down