Omi-Chronicle Issue 0!

DeletedUser11539

Through out the whole thing, I do not mention myself at all. Except in the word find, and the footer. I did not talk about myself. And I'm constantly adding interviews to the newspaper as they come in. Thanks ddodd01

I have added 2 more interviews so go chechthem out :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Through out the whole thing, I do not mention myself at all. Except in the word find, and the footer. I did not talk about myself. And I'm constantly adding interviews to the newspaper as they come in. Thanks ddodd01

I do request you make the answers in bold and the links availible like in my answer.

DeletedUser

Then why do an Issue 0 at all if it was going to be bad? Nothing at all wouldve been better than reposting stuff already in the forum. Basically nothing new was in this. Even I can copy and paste

This is ISSUE 0, its hard to get information on a world before it starts...

I think I had the first paper with a Issue #0, ours seemed to have better reviews, it was only made in 3 days...Don't think it is the time he took, just more of the quality of stuff in the newspaper.

In his defense there wasn't many premades and not much to report on in omi, Xi was much much m0re anticipated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11539

I think I had the first paper with a Issue #0, ours seemed to have better reviews, it was only made in 3 days...Don't think it is the time he took, just more of the quality of stuff in the newspaper.

In his defense there wasn't many premades and not much to report on in omi, Xi was much much m0re anticipated

Thanks,

Also We only spent about 1-2 days on this newspaper, so the next issues will be better as they will have a weeks preparation

DeletedUser

I'll take over :D

Oh good, I didn't like the format of that paper, is it ok if I ask if you changed the next one?? Add some colour and organisation in it. ddodd's one (no offense) just wasn't appealing that's all.

DeletedUser345

Oh good, I didn't like the format of that paper, is it ok if I ask if you changed the next one?? Add some colour and organisation in it. ddodd's one (no offense) just wasn't appealing that's all.

That wasn't my one :heh:

I did this one

EDIT: Just understood your post :D i can't do it anymore don't own the account i was playing ingame.