Omicron Times Issue #3

DeletedUser

Was very good I've read it several times.

Any chance you'll do another one soon or are you waiting for a major alliance to disband first haha?

Maybe your to busy with the Bs-D3th war?

DeletedUser

I guess they are, as both writers are leading one of the two alliances:p

DeletedUser

Ah. Cause this was made while they both targetted Lynx. Now they are enemies of eachother so.... one day cease fire??

Lol.

DeletedUser

I don't think so, they have been writing this already and there's no sign of a cease fire..

DeletedUser

Actually, this was written shortly after the start of the D3TH / BS war. Lynx was over at this time. I can't speak for cb, but with the nature of the current issue being worked on, I felt it would be best that I stay out of the next issue, this way there is no biased questions asked. There are some great guys working on the next issue, I am sure you will all find it to be a great read as well.

DeletedUser

I hope so, but just like the forum admin said: please work on keeping the interviews at 2-3 per issue, and tell some more about the ongoing wars.

DeletedUser

I guess they are, as both writers are leading one of the two alliances:p

It's a little off topic, but I wanted to make a correction so there are no misunderstandings. I'm not the leader or a leader of BS. I'm just the waterboy ;). BLACK SEA's leaders 1st language is Romanian so I do my best to defend them in the forum.

I look forward to the next issue, when will it be done?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a little off topic, but I wanted to make a correction so there are no misunderstandings. I'm not the leader or a leader of BS. I'm just the waterboy ;). BLACK SEA's leaders 1st language is Romanian so I do my beast to defend them in the forum.

I look forward to the next issue, when will it be done?
Me and murty to the resuce we are writing it right now.

DeletedUser17523

R u working on Issue 4? Lots of stuff with the war for the world

DeletedUser

I like the avatars/sginature.

I don't know when but I'm going to assume the end of september. IT depends on how much we push them and how much time is put into it.

DeletedUser

Do you mean mine Bli?
If so, thanks!
All credit to oliaxel123 and Warlord!

I think we'll have to wait a bit longer than that, but as it's our PnP master himself, I think Murty and ash42 will make it fantastic!

DeletedUser17523

I cant wait to see how Alpha is mentioned! I will be laughing till my face is red!

DeletedUser

I think you should be ashamed.
Or did you quit Alpha also?

DeletedUser

Ashamed of still being part of such an sim-city alliance without being able to set an example for your alliance members that they really need to step it up!
Ashamed of letting Spiller and Zoddgod lead you!
Even now, Alpha couldn't atek a city from me while I'm over 20+hours out from my alliance members, until I got banned and couldn't defend anymore.
Even after that, I just lost 1, maybe 2 cities?
I'm in the middle of their territory!
So my point is: You should be ashamed of being part of Alpha.