Pnp ONCE* Upon A Time In Delphi

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It's hard to fight on multiple front when you're under such heavy fire. Both ONE* and The Hawks attack quite well, of course we can't just play defense forever even if it gives good bp. Sooner or later we'll have to attack back and that'll be a major turning point, though whether it turns in our favor or not is anyone's guess.

DeletedUser

Those are things to take in consideration before posting a formal declaration then I would think.
Oh well what is done is done.

DeletedUser22940

Absolutely SweetT. Honestly, I think we may have underestimated you a tad bit. I, personally did at least.

Either way, with the changes in leadership and the increase in our inactive players, we have been struggling lately. Don't fret though, our new leadership has things very well under control and organized.

It should be noted that the 9 cities we took from you were mainly from one, organized operation. With our new found organization I think things will be heating up a little bit :)

DeletedUser

Super Cowards strike again !! they drop a player as soon as he loses a city... Good Job Paulzor way to lead your alliance !! Rofl

DeletedUser

Score count again:

INP - 12
ONE* - 63

or

INP - 11
ONE* - 62
As they conquered one of our members city, the same member took his city back from INP member within 24hrs.

Here is some more info folks.

INP & ONE* started their OP together, on the same date (coincidentally ...? not sure).Feb 6th I assume.

INP were able to take 3 cities so far
ONE were able to take 17 cities till date. (from Feb 6th)

Although it was a lot of fun being in offensive and also working on defense, but Outcome of the war is clearly shown.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and for all that have come to me about using a spy - I DO NOT BELIEVE IN USING THEM
so please stop mailing me in regards to this
I play fair and so does the others here - they well know my feelings on that
just a strange and silly thing we did it at the same time :)

DeletedUser

SaintedStarr said:
The knights were rumored to be vicious and relentless. As the legend states - once they start they will never stop. They will slay every enemy in their path with a fire in their eyes.
Never try to lift something heavy that will hurt your back

DeletedUser22940

LOL - I just got back from the chiropractor. Says I might need a day or 2 recovery time, but I should be OK

DeletedUser

Hi, this is my 1st post in a forum subject such as this

I am a member of ONE*, and glad to be so, to go back to some comment that was posted on the war, how INP are fighting on many fronts

well history has taught us, that in war the aggressor invariably looses, and please do not take this as gloating or any such nonsense, but it does seem to me that INP are on the (severe) back foot, losing many members and cities as well, as was stated here both INP and ONE* launched ops on one another on the same day and almost the same time to boot, ONE* faired far better in this endeavour, taking (I think) 9 cities in total, while we lost, but promptly regained 1..in all fairness to INP, there op did well in phase 1..ie..many pf our cities were put into revolt, and again no complaints on this matter..they seemed to target our Eastern European members more then any others, a wise tactical shoice I would assume, hoping that because stage 2, would start in the late morning oe early after noon for those members, that their cs attacks would meet little resistance..sorry INP, but we are well organised.

and now appears that more members have either left or been kicked..do not know nor do I care, as it seems now only a matter of time before INP fail and disband or merge

so befalls the agressor

"edit"..i forgot to add..yes we also have lost members, all alliances do, but when the tide of war turns the old adage of.....sinking ships comes to mind

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
and for all that have come to me about using a spy - I DO NOT BELIEVE IN USING THEM
so please stop mailing me in regards to this
I play fair and so does the others here - they well know my feelings on that
just a strange and silly thing we did it at the same time :)

Indeed SweetT has to be a good person, we exchanged lovely pleasantries during the OP. Anyone who can hold a civil conversation with a member of an alliance they are at war with is usually a nice person

DeletedUser22940

I did the same. She even offered me wine! Not too bad in my book.

DeletedUser

T-Rex not sure what History you are looking at but im assuming you mean the initial aggressor usually loses the war once the other side becomes the aggressor =]

DeletedUser

Haha
Well why bicker
It was a nice gesture since you were willing to give me and some others some nice bp:)

DeletedUser

Haha
Well why bicker
It was a nice gesture since you were willing to give me and some others some nice bp:)

Talk about nice BP. I've picked up 3 DotD Awards in the last 5 days and by the looks of things might get a 4th today. Getting very close to City slot #27. Not sure where I want to move yet.

DeletedUser

Another one should be done i guess.. I want to congratulate the team.. well done and excelent work!