Op. Save The World Xi - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

DeletedUser

Operation Save The World Xi - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
(This post is going to reveal lots of important and even confidential info, so please read it very carefully.)

Dear Xi people,

The world of Xi is changing so fast. There are lots of things many of you even do not know about, so this post is for all of you to know the realities and decide what to do.
and I will do it with a nice story for you to enjoy, and I am starting from The Good.

Part 1- The Good

In this story, the good people are the ones, who tries to play their game, attack and defend attacks, try to colonize and conquer, found and join alliances, make friends, make enemies, fight, die, or rise. Basically the people, who tries to play their game and enjoy it.

Part 2- The Bad

Te bad people are the ones, who spies, backstab their friends, who does dirty diplomacy, who does not care of other ones, but only their own, and do everything to win.

Part 3- The Ugly

The ugly people are the ones, who basically does not care about anyone but their own. Who abuse other's rights, traitors, and the ones who even make fun of other people's down times, and use it.

Anyone who reads this post will know where they belong to, but I will also adress some individuals here.

War Declaration Against Project Venom

Project Venom was a great alliance before. Even though they had a different style, they had a unique one, and they were successful.
However, they have lost their focus lately.
They now gather people from every alliance and make them fight their own people. They even started recruiting leaders, which is very pathetic.
I personally blame both those people who backstab their people and the PV recruiters. But why would such a great alliance needs such a move? It makes you all look bad.

However, I still know there are lots of proud people and great personalities in PV as well. So I am not talking about them. But the rest, are you aware of what you are doing? It is all your business from now on.

You already have brought some people and lots of information in, so there is no need for secrecy, and yes hear it publicly.
We are all coming for you.

1. The Grim Reapers
2. The Northern Kingdom
3. SHIELD
4. The Survivors
5. Agrippa
6. Dark Legion

and I am now personally inviting the proud people I personally know to ur alliances back.
PV does not deserve to have you. We are real people with real values even though this is a game. Please pick your sides.

rm9832
spookytooth1
Brady7
bucwoody
johndo the graet
SergioD
DaSHmAk
KingB84
devilman06
Jazella
SeanyBhoy1

When you left, we have understood your reasons, and respected your decisions. But it is time to pick your sides now. Choose where you deserve to be, and please do it in a few days. PM me with your decisions please.

PS. Your decisions will be completely respected. It will only change who you will fight against.

In conclusion,

Dear Xi world residents,
We have a mission, and it is to Save the World Xi from PV. It is their time to pay for their actions.

I wish everyone goodluck in this path, even PV, and let's enjoy the game all together.

Best regards,
patriott

DeletedUser12667

I believe this is another milestone for PV
emoticon-00169-dance.gif

DeletedUser

1. The Grim Reapers
2. The Northern Kingdom
3. SHIELD
4. The Survivors
5. Agrippa
6. Dark Legion
you sure you brought enough guys? :p
sure-you-brought-enough-guys_large.jpg

DeletedUser8969

we don't really do any recruiting. pretty much everyone who joined came to us. your alliance was terrible and people wanted to play for an alliance that wasn't terrible.

EDIT: is there a milestone for sniping 4 cs in five hours? :)

DeletedUser

Hey people,
I have adressed you as the proud PV members. Am I wrong?

You all know about your spies, the dirty diplomacy made, and the rest of the inappropriate things, but just ignore the facts.
We respect and appreciate your personal and alliance achievements, but the rest, nah!

and There is nothing to say about the people, who joins you and fight with honour and justice, and I named them up there, because they deserve respect.

Goodluck to you all.
patriott

DeletedUser

You all know about your spies, the dirty diplomacy made, and the rest of the inappropriate things, but just ignore the facts.

and you are acting like nothing has happened, acting like not knowing the dirty stuff, and talking about your individual achievements.

and as I said, your achievements are appreciated an respected, but not your actions.

DeletedUser12667

Sorry mate, but I am now really lost. I personally know nothing of spies, as I dont care what you are thinking of planning. I will know if and when I see the incomings
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

DeletedUser

Operation Save The World Xi - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
(This post is going to reveal lots of important and even confidential info, so please read it very carefully.)

Dear Xi people,

The world of Xi is changing so fast. There are lots of things many of you even do not know about, so this post is for all of you to know the realities and decide what to do.
and I will do it with a nice story for you to enjoy, and I am starting from The Good.

Part 1- The Good

In this story, the good people are the ones, who tries to play their game, attack and defend attacks, try to colonize and conquer, found and join alliances, make friends, make enemies, fight, die, or rise. Basically the people, who tries to play their game and enjoy it.

Part 2- The Bad

Te bad people are the ones, who spies, backstab their friends, who does dirty diplomacy, who does not care of other ones, but only their own, and do everything to win.

Part 3- The Ugly

The ugly people are the ones, who basically does not care about anyone but their own. Who abuse other's rights, traitors, and the ones who even make fun of other people's down times, and use it.

Anyone who reads this post will know where they belong to, but I will also adress some individuals here.

War Declaration Against Project Venom

Project Venom was a great alliance before. Even though they had a different style, they had a unique one, and they were successful.
However, they have lost their focus lately.
They now gather people from every alliance and make them fight their own people. They even started recruiting leaders, which is very pathetic.
I personally blame both those people who backstab their people and the PV recruiters. But why would such a great alliance needs such a move? It makes you all look bad.

However, I still know there are lots of proud people and great personalities in PV as well. So I am not talking about them. But the rest, are you aware of what you are doing? It is all your business from now on.

You already have brought some people and lots of information in, so there is no need for secrecy, and yes hear it publicly.
We are all coming for you.

1. The Grim Reapers
2. The Northern Kingdom
3. SHIELD
4. The Survivors
5. Agrippa
6. Dark Legion

and I am now personally inviting the proud people I personally know to ur alliances back.
PV does not deserve to have you. We are real people with real values even though this is a game. Please pick your sides.

rm9832
spookytooth1
Brady7
bucwoody
johndo the graet
SergioD
DaSHmAk
KingB84
devilman06
Jazella
SeanyBhoy1

When you left, we have understood your reasons, and respected your decisions. But it is time to pick your sides now. Choose where you deserve to be, and please do it in a few days. PM me with your decisions please.

PS. Your decisions will be completely respected. It will only change who you will fight against.

In conclusion,

Dear Xi world residents,
We have a mission, and it is to Save the World Xi from PV. It is their time to pay for their actions.

I wish everyone goodluck in this path, even PV, and let's enjoy the game all together.

Best regards,
patriott

A day in the life of patriott:

I woke up, fell out of bed, kicked the cat, walk to the bathroom to do my morning business, no tp hmm.... After spending an hr trying to find a solution he then rolls to the fridge sees its bare, with utter disgust walks over to his ty pc and start typing a patriotic "or so he though" speech. After spending hours apon hours proof reading and checking he finally posts this to the externals, this takes him quite some time on his dial up connection, but never the less its here for us all to see.

Two things I gained out of this:

One That speech above is about as meaningful to us as what dribble i just wrote about a day in your life, it has no relevance whatsoever and means diddly, you really need to get a life, if you spent half as much time on here running your mouth and you put it into the game you might actually be a challenge for us.

Two your a kitten just like every man who has stood here before us and preached this bull, we are here because we choose to be, we do what we want because we can, you sit here and you praise us, you know our members are good thats why you are appealing to them to come back, i still see no inbound, i still see nothing other than a man preaching to the choir on externals who has no balls, the fact is you guys spend more time chatting about how bad we smashed you on your hidden forums then you do looking at your new inbound right infront of you, you make out as if your winning a war against us but in fact what ahave YOU really done? Like i said talks cheap, your words mean nothing, we are here come and get it.

So to sum this all up this is about as far as im going to sit here and stoop to your level because I ACTUALLY have a live and HAVE things to do rather than banter back and forth with you, so coffee and smoke break over and back to business :)
You don't impress anyone other than jnubs by your speeches but hey of course this is going to rile some 13 y/o boy up behind a keyboard so do you worst honey ;)

DeletedUser

neron. - thanks for quoting the entire first post otherwise I wouldn't have known what you were referring to.

You don't impress anyone other than jnubs by your speeches but hey of course this is going to rile some 13 y/o boy up behind a keyboard so do you worst honey ;)

Looks like it got you a little riled up ;)

DeletedUser

Stop being funny people.

You are in war with everyone. :)
except 46 Ronin, who respects one of your players.

This is your politics. Eveyone else is enemy in your perspective, and you get what you deserve in response.

Stop being proud of the number of your enemies. That was not what I meant when I called some of you as the proud PV members. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

Stop being funny people.

You are in war with everyone. :)
except 46 Ronin, who respects one of your players.

This is your politics. Eveyone else is enemy in your perspective, and you get what you deserve in response.

Stop being proud of the number of your enemies. That was not what I meant when I called some of you as the proud PV members. :)

maybe you don't understand the basic ideas behind a war game. everyone not in your alliance IS the enemy. being pacted with everyone in the game doesn't make you strong, it makes you weak. not having a single pact like PV does means that we have unlimited feeding grounds and can grow pretty much at will and don't need to depend upon ghosts and internals to grow.

your alliance has become the laughing stock of the game since CK dissolved. i have more abps than your entire alliance. your alliance has twice as many members as our alliance yet you cannot exceed the abp total of a single player. that is pretty sad.

DeletedUser

socrates,

I was considering you the best regarding your points, city numbers and ABPs. However, even you are disappointing me.

Ask TopCok about the Battle Points of TGR. :)

This alliance was the academy, we reconstructed after TopCok has so-called freed us.
The old TGR had BPs, which is gone, which is not a problem anyway.

we don't need to prove anyone that we can attack or defend. You will get to see.

and you bringing it,
come on mate.
come on. :)

DeletedUser

Of course we're going to be proud if we rile you up enough to post such a grandiose speech such as that.

I just don't understand part of your ugly bit...are you saying it's ugly if you know someone's downtime and use it? If so you're pretty much calling most of the alliances you listed ugly. That's no way to treat other alliances you have pacts with.

And what happens if somehow the gang of 6 defeated PV? Are all 6 alliances just going to sing songs around the campfire, make smores, and sim your way through Xi afterwards?

DeletedUser

Daytona915,

I don't think you even deserve an explanation, but here it is.
I am only responding, because you completely misinterpreted what I wrote.
Please do not even be sorry, or at least do not make fun of it.

I had a downtime this week. I have just lost my grandma on Monday, and have posted I would be inactive till next week.

and right after that, two of our leaders (dandolf, gortrex) have moved to PV.
after telling they were sad to hear it.

However, it is so upsetting when you also see it is a planned action.
How can people use the other's downtime like that.

It is so disappointing on my end, because I have completely trusted those people. and I could do a lot for them, and did in the past.

But anyway, even though I will never appreciate what they did, I still respect their decisions.
I asked them why they moved, and they both have told, nothing personal, but get bored of the game.

They will not be invited to the TGR. They did fail their members, and used my absence and downtime on their advantage.

However, I will not fail my people.
I am here, and do not even care about any of you teasing me or my post.
All I wrote in my post is sincerely written.

and I have mentioned all of the other names to honour them, because they deserve to be respected. I know they would not join us, and I will be completely fine with it.
However, it will not stop me respect all those people.

Regards,
patriott

DeletedUser

Let me just stop you right there!

Firstly my thoughts go out to you and your family at this sad time.

Secondly neither dandolf or I used that in anyway to get at you or TGR yes we did leave but we are complete cu*nts as everyone seems to think, the truth is we were both fed up of being under minded in every thing we did and the fact that we all ended up holding hands with each other, this is a war game and we need enemies to fight.

:pro: get over it!!!