Op. Save The World Xi - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

DeletedUser

Oh mate, I was not gonna do it, but you wanted.
here is what you wrote

and to be honest, I completely believed in you when you said, your thoughts were with me and my family at this sad time at first.

But after I saw this, how can I trust you now.
Well still thanks,
for the good days we shared, I will try to forget these in time.

Gortrex on 10/5/11 at 7:55 PM
Lol this is true so is P on VM now?

Gortrex on 10/5/11 at 8:32 PM
Lol I think my plan worked he is failing SHIELD will be at war soon again then lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

Stop being funny people.

You are in war with everyone. :)

Stop being proud of the number of your enemies.

There is nothing funny about war:pro:

i have more abps than your entire alliance. your alliance has twice as many members as our alliance yet you cannot exceed the abp total of a single player.

LOL and using soc as a bp example is going to the depths or noobville

socrates,

I was considering you the best regarding your points, city numbers and ABPs. However, even you are disappointing me.

And the rest of PV as well:eek:

DeletedUser

First off, I'm sure everyone is sorry to hear about the loss of a family member.

Secondly, I don't know and don't really care what context the snippet of conversation you included in your post is about. All I know is I haven't posted in the forum until today, and I felt compelled to do so because of your long winded dissertation on how evil PV is.

I play Grepo knowing that it is a game based on conquering other cities and engaging in war against other alliances. I have utmost respect for anyone that has taken any of my cities and usually acknowledge that to them as well. (I'm sure if they read this they can attest to that.) I also expect people that I take cities from to remember it is a game about conquest. Heck, half the people I chat with on here are people I have sent CS's at.

But man, really? You make it seem as though PV has been the scourge of Grepo. Are we the first alliance that has gone to war against multiple alliances on a server? No. And we won't be the last. Just drop it. Get off your soapbox, realize that this is a game about conquest, and hope that there are 20 CS's headed to your harbors as you read this.

And if your looking for sympathy from big bad PV and how we operate in Xi you can look in the dictionary between sh!t and syphilis. (sympathy on the personal reason being separate, of course.)

DeletedUser

Yea and I meant every word that I put about you and your family as that is sad news, I couldn't give a fu*k if you trust me or not!

DeletedUser

Here is what I think about PV.

Project Venom was a great alliance before. Even though they had a different style, they had a unique one, and they were successful.
However, they have lost their focus lately.
They now gather people from every alliance and make them fight their own people. They even started recruiting leaders, which is very pathetic.
I personally blame both those people who backstab their people and the PV recruiters. But why would such a great alliance needs such a move? It makes you all look bad.

However, I still know there are lots of proud people and great personalities in PV as well. So I am not talking about them. But the rest, are you aware of what you are doing? It is all your business from now on.

Those good people all know themselves. I totally respect them. But the evil ones also know themselves. Gathering all of them in is your politics. go ahead and criticize yourself, not my post.

and what I do is basically Declaring War Against PV.

It is enough talking.
Yes it is a conquest game, and show of your skills in the battle field.

and about those 20 CSs, do not even hesitate to send them. I am not afraid of losing cities. Winning on my end is a little different than yours I guess.

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah

More talk from patriott the TGR and ghost city takeover extremist.

OooOoo
We are cowering in fear, please oh please make the bad man stop ROFLMAO

DeletedUser14937

Thought I'd get my name here :p, partiott your speech made me want to stand up and salute :p! Though I'm still deciding on which one I liked more whether it was this one or the "We will not wait for them anymore" :p

PV don't ask for spies, and we don't message the folks in your alliance asking them for intel, they offer it to us because they don't like you/your alliance/whatever reason. The fact that PV seem to have "spies" in your alliance reflects poorly upon yourself as a leader, having a spy in your alliance, or even worse, having that person join your leadership team.

Yeah PV have been recruiting lately and what's wrong with that? ;), If you haven't noticed most of the remaining people in PV started off the world as either new noobs or fairly poor players, the original system in PV recruited many people and then kicked anyone who didn't pull their weight and the same will happen again. You can't expect an alliance to never recruit again after the original stage in the game ;). We recruit people who are active and think have a chance at being good player/are good players who are interested in joining. Not any little idiot picked up from any ocean :). Why we recruit from you is your "strategy" is to recruit every single non PV and have them in your alliance, that means when PV do invite one or two people they kinda do need to come from you ;). And btw for every one accepted I'm pretty sure there have been 100 rejections lol. The PV recruitment is what made PV what it is today :) One of the very few alliances to top all 4 core oceans.

I must say you making this little declaration of war makes PV look all the better :D! We don't need to brag, you make us look good ;) As for stopping us and the nice advantage you guys are having, the same happened at the start of CK war as we relocated people to join in :) eventually it should be a more interesting war :). As for my opinion on all the alliances listed, I'd say from the probably 436 people in those alliances, I'd only take an incredible 11 players, and from those 11 only 6 I would say are needed to make this war become more of a one way whipping. (and btw patriott you're miles away from making that list of 11 players ;) )

DeletedUser

iCyber,

That was the best response, I have received so far. :)
and a nice response in return.

Even though I do not agree with your spy idea, I will not disagree with it as well. As a leader, I treated all those people very nicely and always proved my sincerity. :)
I think you should ask them why they changed sides.
Because I do not have any idea.
It is not like Brady, adnd Bucwoody changing sides. Those people had reasons, and they were right.

I still respect people leaving, changing sides, deciding which alliance best fits their personal goals as well. I have never spoken up to people who has moved to SHIELD, after what TC has done, or who has moved to PV, except two person, because I really like those 2 person in terms of their personalities.
None of those people in that list were asked to rejoin us before, except two as I said.

But what I do now is asking them to pick their sides.
I will be respecting all of their decisions.
If they all will stay in PV, I will be 100% supporting their decisions.
But I will keep honouring those people, because they have not done anything bad. They are only playing their games, and picking where they want to be. :)

About your recruitment, it is in your authorization to decide how to. It might be working pretty well as you said, but it is your internal issue, and you can recruit people in any way you want.
The only problem with your recruitment is that you are gathering spies and traitors from all around, and it decompose all the good things you do as an alliance, and turn people on you. or it is those people, who does try to prove they are snakes, when they joined you.
I dunno...

and as I stated before, I am sure there are many proud players, and great personalities in PV, which I did not get to meet. :)

and about alliance strengths:

The Grim Reapers is stil reconstructing, and trying to recover from all the betrayals.
We have been losing some inactive cities, and will keep losing more. but when it stops, you will see our real strength.

About the rest of the alliances, they are already showing you who they are.
I am sure The Northern Kingdom or SHIELD can even beat you on their own as well.
how many cities, have you taken from them? :)

and having that many enemies should show you that you are doing something wrong, but instead you are proud of it. :) If you think, it is an advantage, go ahead and keep using it. But as you stated, it does not make any of these alliances weak, or you stronger.
You are who you are, we are who we are, and we will see the truths in battle fields.

and about me:
I am not in your top 11 players list, I accept and agree with.
I never claimed, I am a fantastic or a great player as well, and will never do that.
I have a lot to do, a lot to learn, and a lot to experience.
Defending, attacking, losing cities, winning cities... I will do what is necessary.
I enjoy the game, and will keep doing it.

Regards,
patriott

DeletedUser14937

iCyber,

That was the best response, I have received so far. :)
and a nice response in return.

Thanks :p! I tend to be known generally for my mouth and attitude rather then my actual playing skills :p!

But what I do now is asking them to pick their sides.
I will be respecting all of their decisions.
If they all will stay in PV, I will be 100% supporting their decisions.
But I will keep honouring those people, because they have not done anything bad. They are only playing their games, and picking where they want to be. :)

About your recruitment, it is in your authorization to decide how to. It might be working pretty well as you said, but it is your internal issue, and you can recruit people in any way you want.
The only problem with your recruitment is that you are gathering spies and traitors from all around, and it decompose all the good things you do as an alliance, and turn people on you. or it is those people, who does try to prove they are snakes, when they joined you.
I dunno...

It's good to tell people they are always welcome back :) I know it hasn't happened to me in another world but in a different kind of way :p!
We kinda don't recruit people for being spies :p, infact if someone is a spy surely me or you would much rather have them exactly where they are feeding info? If I recruit someone solely because they were a spy, once they join PV they become kind of useless lol. We recruit based on people who have already joined saying they were good friends/decent enough players. If PV had stuck to their original member list and not recruited anyone it would kind of be an alliance of maybe 10 people or less.

and having that many enemies should show you that you are doing something wrong, but instead you are proud of it. :) If you think, it is an advantage, go ahead and keep using it. But as you stated, it does not make any of these alliances weak, or you stronger.
You are who you are, we are who we are, and we will see the truths in battle fields.
We have enemies because it gives us options to attack :D, from day 1 there was only 1 NAP and 1 Pact, it made sense then because everyone was only on a few cities meaning there was plenty of people to attack with the current resources already, no need to go to war so early on. Now we attack everyone and everywhere because we have people in all directions and can't tell them to stop attacking or taking cities.
You have all come to grips with each other and pacted up against us, but a question to all everyone in the alliances :), more specifically TGR, SHIELD and NK, now lets say you win the war or all of PV hit the restart right now, you will war each other and become enemies. I'd say having the whole world as enemies makes it good because I don't expect sneak attacks, having pacts means eventually you will war each other because you are the only ones left, if I'm not mistaken SHIELD and NK were warring TGR before and if/when PV are gone they will get right back to where they left off.

and about me:
I am not in your top 11 players list, I accept and agree with.
I never claimed, I am a fantastic or a great player as well, and will never do that.
I have a lot to do, a lot to learn, and a lot to experience.
Defending, attacking, losing cities, winning cities... I will do what is necessary.
I enjoy the game, and will keep doing it.

It's nice to be humble :), I can also easily admit I'm miles away from the best of players ;).

DeletedUser

Thanks iCyber for the comments,
and nice to meet you.

and everyone who has commented on the issue, thanks regardless of what you all have written.

Here is where I will stop writing about the issue.

goodluck to everyone.
LEt's have fun all together.

Best regards,
patriott

DeletedUser

How is having enemies show us we're doing something wrong? If I'm playing Grepo it's to attack and conquer other player's cities. Otherwise I'd just play some sort of sim game.

I think having so many Pacts shows that you are doing something wrong.
-You are stunting the growth of your players and alliance by limiting their targets, which limits both your players BP and the growth of your alliance.
-As the game progresses the only logical conclusion in a game about conquest is that you will then attack an alliance you have a pact with because there will be no other targets left.

Why don't you stop complaining and take care of TGR business, and let PV take care of PV business??

(Btw...all your incessant whining has forced me to make life difficult for the 1 TGR member in my core ocean. He has you to thank personally for the multiple attacks I send on a daily basis.)

DeletedUser345

All credit to the alliances involved glad to see you guys going out there and giving PV a fight for the world.

DeletedUser10984

I could imagine Xi without PV :D . You guys can all go ghost anytime lol otherwise it will take ages to clean you all out.

DeletedUser

xi without PV would be all rainbows and sunshine, everybody could sent each other resources and cast happiness on each other's cities until everybody has filled their city slots with 13k point cities :)

DeletedUser

I hear that Gortrex is a right tosser lol

Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic...

All we know is :pro:

DeletedUser19898

....until everybody has filled their city slots with 13k point cities :)
Of course there's nobody in PV with any bloated 13716 point cities now is there;)

I could be wrong (it happens quite often) but I'm sure there seems to be more of them than when daizan was around. But then he always seemed more bothered about ABP than points. And it was that focus IMO that is why PV became the dominant force in Xi.

DeletedUser14385

Sondek said:
I could be wrong (it happens quite often) but I'm sure there seems to be more of them than when daizan was around. But then he always seemed more bothered about ABP than points. And it was that focus IMO that is why PV became the dominant force in Xi.

please!!!! pv became dominant because we have milo, pj and soc, the rest of us just chill out and enjoy the ride :p

Spookytooth1 said:
I hear PV are evil.Not nice ppl at all
only hilop is evil the rest are just mildly amoral

DeletedUser

I couldnt imagine Xi without PV. Who else could we vilify :p . I personally wouldn't want it any other way. Most of the players i have spoken to are really cool guys even you Hilop lol. It's just a game or in my case an addiction. So lets have fun and keep it civil.