Op. Save The World Xi - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

DeletedUser

As a sincere and proud member of PV I can honestly say I don't really care what anyone thinks about our alliance. We take care of our own business without bellyaching about what other alliances do.

That being said, if anyone does have an idea of how we, at PV, can better our alliance we'll be sure to casually disregard any and all advice just like we currently do now.

DeletedUser

PS. Stop making fun of what TC did. IT was the ugliest thing the world of Xi have seen.

He is now part of XI history and as far as ugly goes I hear he is a head turner ;)

"Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves..."

PS2. Nothing he has done got me to whereever level I am at now. I am just a player like all the others in my alliance. The only difference is: I am speaking for their rights.

As I am sure a certain Mr Dandolf will agree that you may think you are speaking for their rights however I do recall everything I did you would PM me saying that I did not respect you and how you wanted to do things, you forced the merge with CK, you never told either of us what the hell you were doing, just that "you were dealing with it" and for anyone out there who may have a different opinion on this but who would agree that internal forum rights should only be give out to council/leaders not every man and his dog?

I do remember you not agreeing that this was right and everyone should have them but surely that is what the basic forums are for, don't you think?

Oh and finally if you don't want PV to speak up stop posting these stupid posts :supermad:

DeletedUser

Yes leaders doing moves without informing others is disrespectful. and I always tried to do things to make you two happy.

and you were informed with the moves regarding the CK. but you wanted to get more in discussions, so I have requested CK to open a shared leadership discusiion forum, and we went from there, and you have stated your ideas as well.

and about the internal rights. I have given top 25 members of the alliance internal forum rights. because it was needed at the reconstruction phase. dandolf has recommended to have the internals for a few. I was thinking opposite, because we had shared leadership, and at least 10-12 names were up with several different missions.

but then, I have seen the rights were taken, without me being informed. I have sticked with your decision, but have brought it up to you and dandolf that I at least deserved an explanation before this move.
But I sticked with what you have done, and also respected your action.

Gortrex mate,
I want to wish you goodluck in real life. I will not bring up your name in any of my posts from now on. enough is enough.

goodluck and regards,
patriott.