Operation Herodotus

DeletedUser

I'm going to Sticky this thread.
It's making good progress and it's a handy "tool" for newer players/veteran players to look up Beta History.

DeletedUser

please correct the following
June - Virtus Phoenix declares war on Xmortis.

to:
June - Virtus Phoenix decides to war/attack Xmortis.

also can VP please get an exact date? otherwise its just a waste of space....Also was it 'war' or just 'attacks for BP'?

I couldn't find the original Blood Council formation date :(

Army of Aliens where also attacking Blood Council. I cannot find the dates for when that started :(

22/03/2010 - Blood Council Founders semi-retire
26/03/2010 - Clockateer gains founder rights in Blood Council. Original founders get booted, then claim that Clockateer is a spy colluding with Army of Aliens.
27/03/2010 - Blood Council renamed to Alliance of Defiance.
27/03/2010 - Alliance of Defiance ceasefire with Army of Aliens.

I personally don't remember any formal declaration on the forum. An internal/in-game declaration may or may not count, it is up to Milo but there is no doubt SC was fighting Pheno first.

There was no declare, but they had been at war for some time so it does count as "SC at war with Pheno" or "Pheno at war with SC" or even "Pheno engage in hostile attacks against SC", or "Hostlies between SC and Pheno break out", etc. etc ..its never so black and white or tidy as a 'Declaration of War' in most cases. The problem is the start date - if anyone knows it?

19th January 2011 - ML formally wins war against first TGSA. Mergers begin. (Marks a come back in away I believe eGOD stated previously. May be wrong.)

Then terminology needs to be corrected - formally? lol there is nothing formal or definitive about 'wins', it should perhaps read "Molon Labe claims victory over TGSA" for it to be impartial.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Qlander;380310 ...Then terminology needs to be corrected - [B said:
formally[/B]? lol there is nothing formal or definitive about 'wins', it should perhaps read "Molon Labe claims victory over TGSA" for it to be impartial.

There was in fact a thread about it and a definitive disband date. I could try and go back and find the thread if you wish.

DeletedUser

Alright, I've added the dates you've mentioned. I'll see if I can find anything about Blood Council. I hope to get a lot of work done tonight in regards to disbands/mergers; I've been slacking lately.

DeletedUser

April 14th - Iceni Celtic Elites formed.

it was south east alliance before their founder or 1 of their leaders restarted cause they didnt play and build their citys properly which resulted in very quick losses after the person restarted SEA changed to ICE sadly i dont recall the date

DeletedUser

Due to some setbacks, I wasn't able to make as much as progress yesterday as I had hoped I would. I'll try again today. If anybody has any information about major mergers, I'd appreciate it if you shared.

DeletedUser

Alright, I've finished finding disband dates, but like I said, merger info is still appreciated. Also, I'm starting to run out of characters so new entries are gonna have to be short.

DeletedUser

Alright, I've finished finding disband dates, but like I said, merger info is still appreciated. Also, I'm starting to run out of characters so new entries are gonna have to be short.

Cant Devils grant you more characters? this is a pretty special thread after all... the history of Beta on one page :)

DeletedUser12662

or ask eGOD to edit his first post. use the opening post for 2010, and the second for 2011. If one or both begin running out of space, edit again to incorporate the third.

DeletedUser

April 14th - Iceni Celtic Elites formed.

it was south east alliance before their founder or 1 of their leaders restarted cause they didnt play and build their citys properly which resulted in very quick losses after the person restarted SEA changed to ICE sadly i dont recall the date

it was 3-4th March 2011 'SoutheEastAlliance' changed their name to 'Iceni Celtic Elites', the day Vasa and his posies from WoK bullied Magness ;)

DeletedUser13405

The information on Divine Angels of Death and DAoD merging into Wake of the Kraken should be 2011 not 2010. I think DAoD was originally The Smoking Reapers. Not sure if there was a merge to form DAoD or just a name change.

DeletedUser

2/10/11 Pikachu In The Shower founded.

DeletedUser13405

DAoD ceased to exist on June 12, but you need to move it from 2010 to 2011.

DeletedUser13405

And May 24, 2011...Legacy of Pirates is still around. Although many of them have jumped to DJ.

DeletedUser

The information on Divine Angels of Death and DAoD merging into Wake of the Kraken should be 2011 not 2010. I think DAoD was originally The Smoking Reapers. Not sure if there was a merge to form DAoD or just a name change.

DAoD was not orignally called The Smoking Reapers. I dont know where u got April 27th - Divine Angels of Death formed, but that is also incorrect

Here is the correct info:

15th August 2010 - (Partial Merger) Dispute with the founder of Holy Elite Guard Of Nub, many players split and joined Xmortis at their request by etambassador.

22nd November 2010 DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS formed (etambassador and most of the ex-Holy Elite Guard Of Nub players), seceding from Xmortis (see other threads on why etambassador and nearby players couldn't protect his 1 town from an AL conquer and his hatred/rant about it, then the betrayal and PACT to AL thereafter). Some insider info: 1 spy account was left in Xmortis from the original group, which was later found that Vasa from WoK (WoK were allies with AL btw) who was multi-account playing an X and WoK account. He eventually lead a deceptive 'war' of several WoK/DAoD/AL, etc players in O58 against his X account, and making them think Xmortis where attacking them, when in fact it was him all along fuelling the fight afterwards...(again more mind games of which Sensai knew about and was behind it with Vasa)...Vasa 'the nub' ;P account was consequently banned, but the spy account was not.....he deceived DAoD/WoK/AL/etc players wasting their forces using his WoK account to create missions to attack, etc. blaming Xmortis for it, at the same time he was controlling the X account, thus generating more anti-X sentiment from within the WoK camp...yes - we knew about it for some time nubs thru a spy flush and no def BP? lol ;P

14th December 2010 DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS renamed to Divine Angels of Death

June 6th - Divine Angels of Death begins crumbling;
11th June 2011 Many Divine Angels of Death players join Wakers of the Kraken making them an MRA :p

ref to etnubs profile for the dates.

DeletedUser13405

Then DAoD may have absorbed the Smoking Reapers...there was a guy on here a while back, Lord Sativa or something like that who confirmed DAoD had ties with the Smoking Reapers.

And the dates came from Milo, I only corrected the year.

DeletedUser

DAoD was not orignally called The Smoking Reapers. I dont know where u got April 27th - Divine Angels of Death formed, but that is also incorrect

Just going by the date on Grepostats for when the first member joined. Maybe an alliance and Holy Elite Guard of Nub merged and then changed their name?

DeletedUser

Just going by the date on Grepostats for when the first member joined. Maybe an alliance and Holy Elite Guard of Nub merged and then changed their name?

hmm, yea i see...perhaps you'll have to ask etnubcakes or justme2 about it, they were never associated with DAoD, but perhaps this instead?

14th December 2010 DIVINE GUARDIAN KNIGHTS merged into Divine Angels of Death

the rest was correct