Orthia No.2 and TW No.1

• Thread starter DeletedUser18575
  • Start date

DeletedUser18575

Things are start to go back to the way they should be, Orthia's ranking finally starting to reflect the alliance they truly are.

Great Work to TW and it's members

DeletedUser

my prediction is that orthia crumbles exponentially from here out.

DeletedUser

Thanks Andrew and others. We have a very slight lead in first so anything can happen. I don't see us recruiting any more members since most in the core are pretty well settled by now. But we have 42 less members than them and still higher score which is great to have such strong members. I don't pay a lot of attention to the numbers as we all know that there is still a decent amount of deadweight in many of our large alliances. I know our strength based on how we are faring against our enemies, not by how many points we have.

56th shines in that area as well - they may be small but that gives them very limited deadweight so they are just as strong as the larger alliances because they have similar number of fighters.

DeletedUser

no but its 47 or 49.

Cool. So what of that was people that either quit the game, were booted due to inactivity, or left the alliance and joined another one? I absolutely know we lost a few bigger players to other alliances, but such is the nature of the game. Some people need to be babysat and TW does not offer that amenity.

No hand holding.

DeletedUser

Things are start to go back to the way they should be, Orthia's ranking finally starting to reflect the alliance they truly are.

Great Work to TW and it's members

Consult Conquer stats for the last six months....and all the love for you andrewpp.

DeletedUser

Consult Conquer stats for the last six months....and all the love for you andrewpp.

Why? To see how you have the amazing ability to conquer inactives at an insanely fast rate?

People have love for you? :eek:

DeletedUser

Thats christshippie . . . nice to know you still got love for me. ;)

Let's face it man, you guys have a lot of "piggy backers". Now that you are no longer #1 I think some people will jump ship. Also I think some alliances that might have been scared of orthia might get over their fear and begin attacking.

As far as my "love" for you... we hardly had any contact until I left your alliance and then, to be quite frank, you were somewhat rude to me. Why would I have love for you?

DeletedUser

He was always rude in his responses to me as well. Hence why we ended pact - he is horrible at relations.

DeletedUser1359

If orthia wants any chance of surviving then they need to boot scholar from his position of power.

Let me explain-

When one of my active alliance mates needs some Bi's to help defend against attacks I will undoubtbly send every Bi that I have spare to aid them (within reasonable travel times).

If I were in Orthia I would be asking myself why the boss has 6330 bi's and 510 Tri's sat in his city whilst I was losing cities to an alliance that HE declared war on

DeletedUser

If orthia wants any chance of surviving then they need to boot scholar from his position of power.

Let me explain-

When one of my active alliance mates needs some Bi's to help defend against attacks I will undoubtbly send every Bi that I have spare to aid them (within reasonable travel times).

If I were in Orthia I would be asking myself why the boss has 6330 bi's and 510 Tri's sat in his city whilst I was losing cities to an alliance that HE declared war on

He helps in attacking.

DeletedUser

HAHA

Please just have a look on Grepolis stats before making such absurd comments

He has 31,740 attack points which is quite frankly awful

Lol...! Only 31,740 Wow, I would have thought orthia leader would have more..!Hahhaaa! Even I have more than he does and I have little only 121,931

But then again he has a lot defense bp!