Orthia No.2 and TW No.1

• Thread starter DeletedUser18575
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes fargobear was the only reason that massive alliance was held together, but Essex has done a wonderful job restructuring. I am also happy where i am now, an alliance that branched from TW after the disbanding, but if i had seen that kind of leadership right after the disband im sure me and many others would have stuck around

DeletedUser

Yes fargobear was the only reason that massive alliance was held together, but Essex has done a wonderful job restructuring. I am also happy where i am now, an alliance that branched from TW after the disbanding, but if i had seen that kind of leadership right after the disband im sure me and many others would have stuck around

I have known Essex since I had err 2 cities? He has always been a stand up guy. We're pretty lucky to have him.

DeletedUser

Awww, and we are lucky to have you. And we finally are going to be in same ocean again :)

But enough mushy stuff :pro: I know you were hoping for a pat on the but you didn't suck up enough for that.

I am curious to see what the new Orthia team, Echo Squadron, will be doing for wars.

DeletedUser

who are you guys going to put the hurt on? is there bad blood between orthia and echo squadron like there was between orthia and last of the spartans?

DeletedUser

Dunno, we're not too fussy in that respect!

As for bad blood.... i think there's more bad blood on their side than ours, we just want to have a laugh tbh.

DeletedUser

Awww, and we are lucky to have you. And we finally are going to be in same ocean again :)

But enough mushy stuff :pro: I know you were hoping for a pat on the but you didn't suck up enough for that.

I am curious to see what the new Orthia team, Echo Squadron, will be doing for wars.

fruit loop

DeletedUser

And please, we're not a new Orthia team, we're a separate and independent alliance who has nothing to do with them.

DeletedUser303

There is no bad blood between Orthia and LOTs, we just like to eat their cities.

Who else can we kill?