Orthia No.2 and TW No.1

• Thread starter DeletedUser18575
  • Start date

DeletedUser1359

Well its looking like curtains for Orthia. 50 of the most active members leaving in one day

Poor old scholar

By the way. Those that have left orthia but still gobbed off on these forums when your were in Orthia will be tracked and targeted in due course. You know who you are

DeletedUser

would that be me for one? I left Orthia and am apparently to blame for its current state, it was my choice and i dont regret it, didnt get on with.... leadership to say the least.

As for the veiled threat..... i look forward to it but lets keep it civil eh? :)

Of course we only have a few oceans to cross..... :p

DeletedUser1359

would that be me for one?

Not really. From what I heard you did more damage to Orthia than what LOTS could do to it in a year taking cities. You are actually my hero;)

As for the leadership you mentioned I think you could find a post where players from LOTS and other fractions will tell you what we think to that.

Good luck with your new alliance. Its looking like you took most of the best Orthians with you.

Now spill the dirt so that we can hear what happened 1st hand instead of my 3rd hand account

DeletedUser

Not really. From what I heard you did more damage to Orthia than what LOTS could do to it in a year taking cities. You are actually my hero;)

As for the leadership you mentioned I think you could find a post where players from LOTS and other fractions will tell you what we think to that.

Good luck with your new alliance. Its looking like you took most of the best Orthians with you.

Now spill the dirt so that we can hear what happened 1st hand instead of my 3rd hand account

Haha fair enough.

I want to make it clear, while some at Orthia including Sch01ar and his puppet Angel of War, think that im on a mission to destroy it im not, im giving guys who left an alliance to be and a team to join.

I enjoyed my time at Orthia but Sch01ar's insistence that we rushed to the core and made pacts with guys who we didnt need/want without consolation to the masses didnt sit right with me.

Not to mention the fact that the first time he mailed me was to tell me im causing dissent that im the worst blah fricking blah.

Thanks for the luck, but we've taken the cream of the crop here so i think we'll do just nicely ;)

And on a side note, i now understand ur reasons for leaving, not specifics but the general feeling and i apologise for my previous comments.

DeletedUser

Haha, others finally realizing what a donkey sch01ar is? About time :p

I cringed every time I saw a message from him when we were allies - he treats you like dirt, expects the world of you and gives nothing.

DeletedUser

Well I can see that the world is going to devolve into ocean-centric alliances now as this is the second time that has happened under my watch. I am sorry you guys feel so badly about our interactions, but I wont' lose a wink of sleep to it.

FWIW, Angel is not a puppet and she is free to make and state whatever she wants. Give her some modicum of respect. Any human deserves that.

As for Orthia? Heck I am not sure where we go from here. Likely two or three more alliances will be splintered off to focus on their own desires rather than consider a global plan. I get that. I really do. For 99.99% of the players its just about what have you done for me lately.

I think it is time for me to move on as the public face of Orthia and to continue my concern over local matters. Em...don't worry about any enemies. You guys grew large while under our mantle and have no real enemies to worry over.

Any others will have to come through me first. And well...that is going to take a couple months at least. I wish you all the best...happy hunting.

DeletedUser

We had a member (dogwayne) that was taking leadership responsibilities trying to take over when the great Fargobear moved on from the game... he was doing OK and he brought up the idea of giving him founder rights since he was taking over most of Fargos duties... 3-4 weeks later, he had a hissy fit over not being able to handle the job and disbanded alliance. Some people are immature... what are you going to do. We moved on and have since then weeded the cancer-like members that were making tw-s a negative place to be.

DeletedUser

Anybody that knows anything about TW and their history knows that they were not truly TW when they had a few hundred members. The disband (or a mass dismissal or something to that effect) was inevitable.

Personally I think it is the best thing that ever happened to them. Got rid of all the weaklings that were giving TW a bad name.

DeletedUser18575

Anybody that knows anything about TW and their history knows that they were not truly TW when they had a few hundred members. The disband (or a mass dismissal or something to that effect) was inevitable.

Personally I think it is the best thing that ever happened to them. Got rid of all the weaklings that were giving TW a bad name.

I completely agree, that is why I am talking to Dogwayne and never held anything against him.
TW was becoming a bad place to be.

I to felt some of his frustration even once we reformed, a certain lady dictator was what made me leave. TW was based on attacking everyone yet she wanted the alliance to only attack with her say so, no ocean ops, no targetting players as a team, no nothing..
If she had of let the alliance reform with the strong, original members and not let in agathena's selection I would of hung around.
All of her buddies left in the end of have now gone completely inactive and been eaten.
I am happy where I am now and have an awesome group of guys around me, the best part is essex re structured TW and they have since been are great bunch of allies.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure dogwayne is the reason we got a lot of crap members in lol. I believe he was the one recruiting players everywhere (and that sucked) because I recall everyone saying fargobear never would of let this happen when dogwayne was leading us. Agathena was a horrible replacement but the only one that stepped up to create tw-s again when dogwayne disbanded it. We endured some tough times, but are still going strong and slowly getting back to what we originally were. We just need to convince andrewPP's alliance to merge with us - I shall exercise my brain powers at your weakest moment ;)

DeletedUser18575

I am pretty sure dogwayne is the reason we got a lot of crap members in lol. I believe he was the one recruiting players everywhere (and that sucked) because I recall everyone saying fargobear never would of let this happen when dogwayne was leading us. Agathena was a horrible replacement but the only one that stepped up to create tw-s again when dogwayne disbanded it. We endured some tough times, but are still going strong and slowly getting back to what we originally were. We just need to convince andrewPP's alliance to merge with us - I shall exercise my brain powers at your weakest moment ;)

Yeah I do rememebr a bit of his random inviting.
I still think Agathena was the worse, she wouldn't let anyone stand up to her, even the slightest thing she could take out of context and she would.
I am just glad to see TW slowly getting back to what they were.

A merger might happen one day :p not for a while we have so much going on lol

DeletedUser

Yeah - I didn't care much for Agathena either. She alienated a lot of players that otherwise would have fit in with us perfectly.

The way I saw/see it. TW-S' main demise during the dogwayne era was that he drastically changed the way we went about bringing in members. During dogwayne's time TW-S was truly an MRA as we took on a bunch of people that didn't know how to play and couldn't carry their own weight (much less help out another person in need). This was compounded by the fact that a lot of our best and brightest players (the players that joined TW-S during the first few weeks of alpha - some from tribalwars.net, some from the west, but mostly from www.tribalwar.COM) started getting bored with the game and stopped playing.

DeletedUser

I miss Fargobear....he and I understood each other.

I miss fargo too... I do not miss his ghost thong.

As far as the disband. I see it like this

Dog Wayne cracked and turned out to be a quitter

Agathena was useless as tats on a bull

25 2 Life was a total tool

Bam, disband.

Ice takes over, a few others help. We polish stuff up a bit, hand select. Bang new and improved TW.