Orthia No.2 and TW No.1

• Thread starter DeletedUser18575
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That didn't last too long.

Orthia is back to #1 Alliance in points: #1 Alliance in Attacking BP's; #2 in Defensive BP's and #2 in total BP's.

Not bad, considering......

DeletedUser18575

Meh who cares now :p

It was fun while it lasted, I still hold TW as the top alliance.
It was nice to see almost every other player agrees with my opinions towards Orthia :D

DeletedUser

Almost every other player - there was what? - 10 people who replied to this post? I know alpha is dying but I don't think 10 people constitute "every other player". But I'm glad you enjoyed your knee-jerk so much......

DeletedUser

Wonder why nobody mentioned Synergy.... in killing both alliances...

DeletedUser

cause synergy doesnt do anything... anyway orthia has a few good members, and by good i mean extremely good, some of the best in the game (not pointwise just how they play) but TW has a lot more of these players, and those are the ones who will stick around longer and defeat more people.

DeletedUser

That didn't last too long.

Orthia is back to #1 Alliance in points: #1 Alliance in Attacking BP's; #2 in Defensive BP's and #2 in total BP's.

Not bad, considering......

Yeah but they have 137 players! Think about what would happen if we decided to have 137 players? It would be insanity....

Say average player point is 250,000 X 44 (more players to equal 137) = 11,000,000

Our current points are 38,342,684 + (44 players) 11,000,000 = 49,342,684

That is a respectable number

Orthea is at 38,741,655

Soooo there you have it. If we chose to rock these numbers, we could. However we are quality over quantity.

DeletedUser

Yeah but they have 137 players! Think about what would happen if we decided to have 137 players? It would be insanity....

Say average player point is 250,000 X 44 (more players to equal 137) = 11,000,000

Our current points are 38,342,684 + (44 players) 11,000,000 = 49,342,684

That is a respectable number

Orthea is at 38,741,655

Soooo there you have it. If we chose to rock these numbers, we could. However we are quality over quantity.

49,342,684 was like TWs original points, before the tragic accident happend.

DeletedUser

49,342,684 was like TWs original points, before the tragic accident happend.

Cool, I didn't bother to look. So like I said before. People come, people go... People quit, reset, transfer accounts and then the new owners leave. Whatever happens. It's not earth shattering by any means. I guess I would rather be respected (or feared), what have you. Than be a joke... no names here, eh glorified Mibs Mob. HA!

DeletedUser18575

Cool, I didn't bother to look. So like I said before. People come, people go... People quit, reset, transfer accounts and then the new owners leave. Whatever happens. It's not earth shattering by any means. I guess I would rather be respected (or feared), what have you. Than be a joke... no names here, eh glorified Mibs Mob. HA!

Well said, in a game likw this it is not about top spot or the most members.

DeletedUser

TW-S sure has an impressive average point stat. Can't deny that. Just don't count Orthia out, plenty of good, eager fighters left still. Orthia is still #1 in offensive battle points for a reason.

DeletedUser

Remember, the old TW lost all of its BP rank.

Indeed - I know we would be #1 O BP if we had been able to keep same alliance throughout, like Orthia or Synergy did. Pretty sure we were always number 1 until we had the reset. If you just add the total OBP from our top 12 members, we are already at the 6 million BP we have now... which is only a portion of what TW-S used to be in size.

But hopefully we can retake and hold #1 positions in everything over time. At least it gives us goals if anything.

DeletedUser

Sounds like orthia is trying to tuck tail and run down to o57. To bad 56th saw this coming months ago... Good luck trying to break a 56th stronghold!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18575

Sounds like orthia is trying to tuck tail and run down to o57. To bad 56th saw this coming months ago... Good luck trying to break a 56th stronghold!

Haha, that;'s the funniest thing I have ever heard you say :p

Congrats to TW again!!!!!!
The funny thing is they have an alliance like that 56th behind them, that is 8,000,000 hidden points that actively, daily help defend and attack with TW.

It really is great to see them back in the top spot they deserve.

DeletedUser18575

Indeed - I know we would be #1 O BP if we had been able to keep same alliance throughout, like Orthia or Synergy did. Pretty sure we were always number 1 until we had the reset. If you just add the total OBP from our top 12 members, we are already at the 6 million BP we have now... which is only a portion of what TW-S used to be in size.

But hopefully we can retake and hold #1 positions in everything over time. At least it gives us goals if anything.

About 400.000 of my BP was gained in the original TW.
I remember how much we were smashing it back then, anyone that knows anything about this server will know TW will always have top spot