Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser54146

Ranga1 spends mounds of gold LOL. Only reason why he is still surviving XD. Really, i wonder how much gold he spends in a day

Ranga1

Strategos
Only reason im surviving is because you guys don't know how to send a CS :D and there is plenty more gold too don't worry :)

DeletedUser54146

We do just you spend so much gold that you make birs too fast XD

DeletedUser54146

I have a CS hidden. I just cant get it in your harbor! Too many birs! Or it would have been in there by now (-:

DeletedUser54309

bahahahaha its too many birs and do you know what kills the birs? FULL LS NUKES!
I am honored to be playing with you guys, you guys are truly the best players I have ever seen in my grepo career that started in 23psi world!

DeletedUser

Seems like the ever exciting race for total points rankings has taken a new turn, with The Lost Boys now beginning to absorb players from their latest feeder alliance, True Fear. What a time to be alive... in fact, I can barely keep my slings on over here with all these twists and turns...

DeletedUser

Seems like the ever exciting race for total points rankings has taken a new turn, with The Lost Boys now beginning to absorb players from their latest feeder alliance, True Fear. What a time to be alive... in fact, I can barely keep my slings on over here with all these twists and turns...
whens the NSD merger?

DeletedUser

judging from orcale DBD seems to sinking fast while ive been gone

DeletedUser54146

Idk. Oracle says they are winning against Epidemic! Look at Epidemic...they are losing cities according to Oracle. Epidemic is another one I am starting to watch too. They might or might not start declining. We will see.

DeletedUser

um its more they've had nothing but internals and city losses and then 1 conquer i saw which was someone not even in an alliance, not to mention dropping to 6th(about to be 7th)

DeletedUser54146

Just moving the subject to this thread Ranga since it fits better

Actually I have been helped. The spells are great. Now I have like 40 messages to delete XD

curadh

Phrourach
Indian was allowed to lose 7 cities before they decided to send def ... but far to little far to late :D So I wish you the very best of luck getting support. And 40 spells from an alliance base of 110 ... thats a bit stingy isn't it? I certainly wouldn't be impressed by that lol

DeletedUser54146

Wasnt really worried. The TOR are terrible attackers anyway.

Ranga1

Strategos
meanwhile, while you turtle up full DLU on islands with 15 blue cities (4 are yours) and 3 reds cos you scared, your alliance mates are getting pounded :D I love how you come on here to boast about the few attacks you have actually stopped while you bleed cities daily :D

DeletedUser54146

Actually I am trying. If I had enough ls and cities, I might try to go after the city I revolted!