Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser28198

I feel dirty knowing you've been on my profile, but still, in no single way ever ever ever are you beating EPIDEMIC, why not try and take your core back from us, and HH

"Death Before Dishonor has conquered 38 cities from EPIDEMIC and lost 16." ~ Oracle

And, last I checked we still have our core....

DeletedUser25609

"Death Before Dishonor has conquered 38 cities from EPIDEMIC and lost 16." ~ Oracle

And, last I checked we still have our core....
forgetting DBD deathwish from that arent you. miss them

Plus you dont even have 4 islands together that are full of just your players, never have i seen an alliance who dont have even a tiny flawless core. What on earth are you playing at

DeletedUser

Not so much a brag, more a statement of fact?

You state a fact, I state a fact....?

And in response to your "fact" there are actually 2 other alliances in the top 6 who have a lower ABP than us for the last week.
LOL.... that's like me quoting you about saying "DBD was second" a couple weeks ago and then saying "no your not your fourth you idiot". At the moment i made my post you had the lowest ABP of the 6

DeletedUser

Not so much a brag, more a statement of fact?

You state a fact, I state a fact....?

And in response to your "fact" there are actually 2 other alliances in the top 6 who have a lower ABP than us for the last week.
or if you want something more recent
Yeah I guess the highest dbp in the top 20 would confirm that?

2nd highest ABP in the last 24 though?
some "fact" this is, you have the second highest DBP in top 20, nice lie bro here's a picture of it to prove you wrong
lTLO3SP.jpg

DeletedUser52860

Jeez you really get yourself wound up about it don't you dude, lol.

If you really have nothing better to do than tie yourself in knots over subjective statistics then fair enough.

I was just responding to your post about how we were defending to much and actually agreeing with you, people like you could probably have an argument with yourself in an empty room.

Personally I have better things to do than get pretty little screenshots for you though; I think we both know what I meant anyway, if you don't I really can't be arsed to explain it to you.

DeletedUser28198

Jeez you really get yourself wound up about it don't you dude, lol.

If you really have nothing better to do than tie yourself in knots over subjective statistics then fair enough.

I was just responding to your post about how we were defending to much and actually agreeing with you, people like you could probably have an argument with yourself in an empty room.

Personally I have better things to do than get pretty little screenshots for you though; I think we both know what I meant anyway, if you don't I really can't be arsed to explain it to you.

Well we're in 2nd by 217 bp. To EPIDEMIC. Not Nocturnos.

=0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

err its to EPIDEMIC lol and my post was talking trash about you had half the abp that we did(at the time) and if you can't have an argument with yourself in a empty room then you need to work on your critical thinking skills, for example, how is it an empty room if your inside it?

DeletedUser23146

I wish I could see the notes both Adz and Lmfaowin use to form the wild conclusions they make. =/

DeletedUser

can you give me some examples of my wild conclusions? cuz im not seeing any

DeletedUser25609

I wish I could see the notes both Adz and Lmfaowin use to form the wild conclusions they make. =/

i dont, i log in, see DBD screaming "WE'RE THE BEST" while slowly pleasuring themselves with a print off of their DBP statistics, i write out the truth, which will just make them quicken up the pace with their print offs until it all splats on their keyboard and they hit "post reply"

DeletedUser52860

i dont, i log in, see DBD screaming "WE'RE THE BEST" while slowly pleasuring themselves with a print off of their DBP statistics, i write out the truth, which will just make them quicken up the pace with their print offs until it all splats on their keyboard and they hit "post reply"

Not really how it happens is it? Mostly it's us responding to everyone telling us how bad we are, lol.

Players like yourself have been posting since day one about how we're going to sink and we're still here? If we do eventually sink we'll go down fighting too. And it'll be fun, coz it's a game and there's no point taking it too seriously is there?

DeletedUser

I don't think I've ever said ur bad, there is a difference between getting stuck in a bad spot with no real hope of surviving and you being garbage lol THAT is what I have been saying this entire time if you look at my top 12s, I say that it's just an unfortunate spot for you and that is why your bound to sink. It's not anything new lol

DeletedUser25609

I don't think I've ever said ur bad, there is a difference between getting stuck in a bad spot with no real hope of surviving and you being garbage lol THAT is what I have been saying this entire time if you look at my top 12s, I say that it's just an unfortunate spot for you and that is why your bound to sink. It's not anything new lol

I think they're bad

DeletedUser54055

I think all NSD players are salty at DBD players cos all DBD cities near NSD cities (from what I have seen and maybe DBD will fire back with screenshots or whatever but all the cities I have spied/hit) have been turtles with a 20% defence buff which seriously cuts abp gains

DeletedUser23146

Lol, numpty!
Drubz. you wanna go? They want to see DBD die, so lets rim each other.

okay, now, I don't like getting BP, so maybe move all your troops out of your cities so I can have an easy revolt?

I think all NSD players are salty at DBD players cos all DBD cities near NSD cities (from what I have seen and maybe DBD will fire back with screenshots or whatever but all the cities I have spied/hit) have been turtles with a 20% defence buff which seriously cuts abp gains

Be it as it may, the offensive buff will likely negate most (if not, all) the defense buff, right? If, during the 9 days after our defensive buff wears off, DBD actually ends up getting destroyed by enemy alliances, congratulations to them. I won't sugar coat it, I won't be ***-hurt. I will congratulate whoever brought down DBD.

Until that happens, though... DBD's just going to retort to "Gonna sink, they suck" with "Feel free to sink us."

Rachel.L

Phrourach
for the love of grepo, will someone (everyone) get off their butts and pls start massive opping so you lot are too busy for this measuring contest. you're all sitting in ice water atm so you all seem silly. get onto the playground and show us your muscles.