Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser54055

And in all of this will dbd fight back with their attack buff? I haven't received an attack from you guys for like the past 3 weeks apart from some harbor checks and I have to admit, all the BP I'm potentially missing out on due to this makes me pretty salty.

DeletedUser28198

And in all of this will dbd fight back with their attack buff? I haven't received an attack from you guys for like the past 3 weeks apart from some harbor checks and I have to admit, all the BP I'm potentially missing out on due to this makes me pretty salty.

An honor to meet you

DeletedUser51423

This is totally worth the extra popcorn i put on the grocery list this week.. lol

DeletedUser54055

<3 can't answer my question but the meme makes up for it I guess,I hope this works for you ingame too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

DBD dont fight back. They're weak offensive wise. Where did their ABP come from? attacking people who are now in their alliance (OSGL) and quests.

DeletedUser28198

DBD dont fight back. They're weak offensive wise. Where did their ABP come from? attacking people who are now in their alliance (OSGL) and quests.
147460022752039_copy.jpg

DeletedUser25609

im not going to lie... you're about 3 months behind meme wise but it was funny

DeletedUser

i got two cities in the middle of nowhere(compared to my other cities) and all they do is land attack me :( HIT ME WITH SOME LS PLS

DeletedUser48254

Adz buddy you know thats not true

DeletedUser

Please. As if you haven't taken cities from that guy before. Taking a remote city from a guy who is quitting is no great accomplishment, my friend.
i wouldnt call that one that remote(only a little if anything), you have quite a few people around him lol and plenty of cities in 46 right next door xD but u are correct we have taken lots from this poor lil fella

DeletedUser25609

Adz buddy you know thats not true
It is true, very much so. You're one of the only ones who does anything, yet you're still being dragged down by them :( You should have moved to HH like people said you were thinking of doing. Seriously, don't go down with the ship, jump on one of the many life boats!

DeletedUser

second blood :D(there were 170 fts and 40 slow transports not to mention all the clearing before which had lost more of the transports so no excuse dis time xD)
2rfXgcr.jpg

DeletedUser52860

Adz the internet troll is back again, lol.

What's the matter, did you get bored posting mean comments on other people instagram or twitter pages?

Thought you'd come back and have another pop at DBD?

What are you expecting, that we're just going to go away because you say nasty things about us, lol!

DeletedUser25609

Adz the internet troll is back again, lol.

What's the matter, did you get bored posting mean comments on other people instagram or twitter pages?

Thought you'd come back and have another pop at DBD?

What are you expecting, that we're just going to go away because you say nasty things about us, lol!

Went away for a few days, and I post in the hopes you guys will attack me once in a while. I can truly say you guys are the most boring enemy alliance who's core I've been in, ever.

And I say nastier things about kurbads but it still hasn't unblocked me yet @Kurb

DeletedUser

Can we have some big unexpected thing to happen to "shake" the server please, need more people to hop alliances. Forums have become dull asl, no fun