Peacetime Screw-up

DeletedUser31161

I never got having peacetime in a international server. Not the whole world is christian.....

who passes the time to receive presents though :D. i dont celebrate Christmas either but that doesn't mean you can't get into the spirit. Next time you see the Christmas special on TV watch it. And next time you can open your receive a free gift in grepolis open it or be left behind :D.

DeletedUser

in actium 2 attacks were launched against me that I believe started out after the peace had started a third started out today during the peace. so is it only some that get to launch during peace? how does this work. everytime I have tried to launch an attack today to check on it I am disallowed...but my attacker (just one, from three cities) can launch anytime during the peace he wants?

DeletedUser

You are allowed to launch during peacetime, but the troops will not do any harm.

DeletedUser

During peacetime i have used the Earthquake spell once and lighting bolts spell twice and i have sent out a few spies which have all been successful.

Correct me if i am wrong but that's Not very peace full at all.:p

DeletedUser

Gods are not affected by peacetimes :D

Yeah i understand that but i think maybe they should be affected.i get that gods do what they want but.....

My understanding of peacetime is that I (the player) can forget about the game and go spend time in the real world etc without fear of the hard in game work being affected as we not there to keep an eye on things in this period.

Surely peacetime should be all out peace?.

DeletedUser23986

Well, you don't need to be bothered with spies? They can't conquer you. You may support your city as well.

But what i don't like is we can colonise!!!

DeletedUser

Well, you don't need to be bothered with spies? They can't conquer you. You may support your city as well.

But what i don't like is we can colonize!!!

Oh I did not realize we can colonize.yeah that sucks too.

I am bothered with spies as they could gain a clear advantage for the end of peacetime or at least empty our caves which we will not be refilling as we are not looking!.

I just think peacetime needs to be all in or not at all and i hope a little more thought goes into it soon.

I am not moaning about it I just like to see things done properly.

DeletedUser23986

Colonizing is too much. That is more or less an attack. I can accept gods don't listen, but what about sailors sailing cs

DeletedUser

Colonizing is too much. That is more or less an attack. I can accept gods don't listen, but what about sailors sailing cs

I just think peacetime needs to be all in or not at all and i hope a little more thought goes into it soon.

yup sailors should listen

Aicy

Strategos
How many times has Innogames ed up like this and ed someone over and not giving them compensation?

this bull company and this bull game.

DeletedUser

How many times has Innogames ed up like this and ed someone over and not giving them compensation?

this bull company and this bull game.

Fight_the_power_vector_sticker.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey, now I have read the whole Thread and nobody has mentioned that the only place, where you could read about the peacetime, was here in the forum. I haven't got a letter. So I was surprised, when I couldn't attack m someone.
So next time it will be good with an announcement about it. How many % of all players are active and read the Forum???

DeletedUser

Hey, now I have read the whole Thread and nobody has mentioned that the only place, where you could read about the peacetime, was here in the forum. I haven't got a letter. So I was surprised, when I couldn't attack m someone.
So next time it will be good with an announcement about it. How many % of all players are active and read the Forum???

Grepolis forum announcements show up on the front page.

DeletedUser

Mofos I'm still waiting for my gold. Evidence: Page 1..or 2...or 3.

DeletedUser

oh my, when did this get necro? :eek: I remember being on the skype chat with the OP when this first happened lol. poor guy was exhausted lol.