Peacetime Screw-up

DeletedUser

Colonizing during peacetime

Colonizing is too much. That is more or less an attack. I can accept gods don't listen, but what about sailors sailing cs

The announcement said it would not be possible to send a CS during peacetime.
Well I checked this by sending my CS to an empty slot (colonize), and guess what, it sent. Now I am going to have a city that I don't want, and no city slot available.

I want this city removed from the game as soon as my CS lands

DeletedUser

Fascinating. It's like watching a bee hive after someone's stirred a stick inside.

DeletedUser31161

Well I checked this by sending my CS to an empty slot (colonize), and guess what, it sent. Now I am going to have a city that I don't want, and no city slot available.

I think the cs couldnt land. Its intresting to find out what happened.

DeletedUser

Do I really need to get out my glasses and find this sentence for you all....as you clearly can't see it.. :D LOL

This is wayyyy late but for everyone satisfaction here you go:

Holiday Peacetime 2012 - Scroll down..Can you find the scroll bar? Okay, good..Next you'll see something titled 'Peace time rules:' Yeah..That..If you will...Look at that first dot.. It'll explain it all.. ;)

Ohh..You're sooo very welcome! Glad I could help you! :)

~ Lane

PS: This was aimed at no one in specific..Just quoted the above author because it was the one I could find..Anyone that said it wasn't there hopefully this will let you rest peacefully at night.. :)