Petition to Stop "Warfare Packages" from coming into the game

DeletedUser

Signed.

Micro-transactions work best when they give people visual enhancements while having a minimal effect on the game.

Want a nice looking city? Upgrade the way it looks... Better dressed soldiers? Upgrade their equipment...

But i notice at the begining of Taras that people who come 2 days before me and finish the Troy bonus game have a tremendous advantage...

You know that there will be alliances that want their core island for WW to look pretty... :)

So let them build nice looking cities.

DeletedUser

I would pay money for new units, more heroes, new events, new strategy.
But not more of the "gold get you ahead" horse dung that doesn't come with anything new.

Hell, they could release new graphics for city and map and I would pay for that over this.

signed

DeletedUser49197

lol, I guess I'm not sleeping tonight, gotta manage this!

DeletedUser42310

Heya guys,

I'm the original poster of the Dutch topic.

First of all I would like to thank you all for giving this the attention that is needed. We really need to stop Inno right here, they're ruining the game with their money-grabbing, so I really request you all to give this as much attention (also ingame!) as possible. Furthermore I hope that the English modteam (especially the CM) is going to speak up against InnoGames, that they will give their opinions. A statement as in a strike would be in place.

I've seen some struggles with the translation of my post, I will offer the OP here a slightly better one.

Good luck all, and thanks for spreading this,
Rutger
What is next?"For 100 gold you can activate unbreakable guard in your cits while you making BBQ"?!?Im here past 5y,and this become ... pathetic.

DeletedUser44157

Signed - it will be a total waste of time playing if this is allowed to happen

DeletedUser

i agree, signing too. they are wasting the game for people that can't afford this. gold players already have a huge advantage. if they implement this i wil quit playing the game.

DeletedUser12130

I do support this petition; sign me in on this.

Inno really, you gotta keep the balance between people who cant afford to spend too much money on this game.
With all these advisors available and those events you have every few months you are already over the limit some might say. If you make it possible now to buy even troops this will just kill it and in the end you will loose many of players.

So reconsider this; it's enough of gold spending options.
;) Remember Midas the ancient King...in the end he failed badly.

DeletedUser

lol, I guess I'm not sleeping tonight, gotta manage this!

Haha, I've got the same struggles on the Dutch server, as we speak 334 people signed the petition there, since I opened it on 13:55 (Dutch time) yesterday.

At the moment the Dutch CM has signed, together with a large part of his team, but so far he doesn't want to take part in hard action, just talking with InnoGames (and unfortunately we all know how that is going to end, they will just ignore us, I'm afraid).

E: Someone is fixing a translation (I'm a bit too busy with a lot of things), you'll have it in the next hour somewhere.

DeletedUser49197

The US Servers have a really good CM, he releases a mathematical riddle about the settings before they are announced, but about our BT, (our CM), well, I don't know him that much, but he loves muffins.

DeletedUser20908

also signing this petition against the money whoring thats been going around lately, first instant buy and gold trade more gold events and now this im AGAINST this bollocks, so add my name to the list

DeletedUser23986

Haha, I've got the same struggles on the Dutch server, as we speak 334 people signed the petition there, since I opened it on 13:55 (Dutch time) yesterday.

At the moment the Dutch CM has signed, together with a large part of his team, but so far he doesn't want to take part in hard action, just talking with InnoGames (and unfortunately we all know how that is going to end, they will just ignore us, I'm afraid).

E: Someone is fixing a translation (I'm a bit too busy with a lot of things), you'll have it in the next hour somewhere.

I would say the fact that he has signed is a bold move.