PnP: The Court Convenes

DeletedUser13729

For example the nr 1 alliance in kappa called VRoD declared on chillax who were close pact mates sofar and after several preaches of diplomacy we declared on them. Sent a mail to them that we will dissolve the pact in 24 hours and after that u r fair game. U have some of those leaders in ur alliance currently or atleast as a member or two btw. And i have yet to been in a alliance that breaks its pacts while launching sneak attacks at offline times to accompany it. Yes my experience is limited since this is only my 2nd world and i only had 275k points in the other one before i quit it to play here lol..

I myself dont like loosing the citys and since statler launched to early for my escape cs to land on about 40 hours away were i would have escaped for a while so i restarted and now im a member of the rim tribe. You only gonna get one city of me in grepostats .

Also only me and sasu were up at the of the freaking mail coming . Two of us out of 30ish at the time?.. and for him it was early morning i think and for me it was like 3 am ? We responded as best we could,i myself lost 100 ls cause i had 24 conquer attempt wich failed and killed off most of land troops lol and also thanks to that the ls returned like 2-3 hours after i went to sleep at like 8 AM MY TIME and in return lost my ability to be useful in anykind of a navy sence cause these were wiped out while i was sleeping lol.

DeletedUser

People like Fogge talking about refugees and how they were caught between rock and hard place.. pfft now what you are just like them mate.

With you around chat is never dull Mr Daizan, always expressing whatever opinion right and left. I'd say it's entertaining, also very nice to see you mixing facts from now and old to make your point.

I am not in Nemesis leadership, never was, I will not express my opinion on this war beyond: i am loyal to my current alliance. When they go to war, i go to war. Still I waited 8 hours to join the war, so that it was clear it was a war.

That's not the point. The above quote is. I mean has that got to do with anything. I tried to clarify a point of diplomacy in KAPPA, and was in the end satisfied with the answers I got, to the point of joining in an alliance with the people I expressed doubts about back then, like 3 months ago in KAPPA. You got that, another world which I had my that time quit.
I mean what's the point of that, I just don't get it.
If you don't like the way I play here in XI, fine, bring that up, or for that matter how I played before, but a very old thread like that which may have started as a bit of complaint, but in the end me saying ok I get it. Well read up or leave it out of an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MATTER.

You just want to antagonise the world against us more by name dropping the top players, is my guess...

DeletedUser14385

Dai has a point though, theres no way i would have joined an alliance lead by the fore mentioned kappans, mainly so i wouldnt be put in a position where i had to go along with thieir methods. When you stand before god, will you say others were doing the same? that you followed orders? that the thousands of lives lost were just computerized images?....... i doubt this will suffice.

DeletedUser13729

With you around chat is never dull Mr Daizan, always expressing whatever opinion right and left. I'd say it's entertaining, also very nice to see you mixing facts from now and old to make your point.

I am not in Nemesis leadership, never was, I will not express my opinion on this war beyond: i am loyal to my current alliance. When they go to war, i go to war. Still I waited 8 hours to join the war, so that it was clear it was a war.

That's not the point. The above quote is. I mean has that got to do with anything. I tried to clarify a point of diplomacy in KAPPA, and was in the end satisfied with the answers I got, to the point of joining in an alliance with the people I expressed doubts about back then, like 3 months ago in KAPPA. You got that, another world which I had my that time quit.
I mean what's the point of that, I just don't get it.
If you don't like the way I play here in XI, fine, bring that up, or for that matter how I played before, but a very old thread like that which may have started as a bit of complaint, but in the end me saying ok I get it. Well read up or leave it out of an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MATTER.

You just want to antagonise the world against us more by name dropping the top players, is my guess...

The example was for princess lozza of actually a alliance sticking to the 24 hour point while dissolving a pact,i just didnt qoute the comment i ment to comment on. :eek:

DeletedUser

The example was for princess lozza of actually a alliance sticking to the 24 hour point while dissolving a pact,i just didnt qoute the comment i ment to comment on. :eek:

I've seen it a lot where alliances don't do it though.. though I would think it depends on the level and length of the relationship too... I don't play kappa so I couldn't comment on that example though

someone did it to me recently on another world lol

Don't see it happen though with really close allies, like if you are joint attacking and support etc.. where your players talk etc. and you plan joint wars

I think there's a difference between and ally and a NAP/Pact.. that just an agreement not attack whilst its in the best interest of both, and it was pretty informal..

rather than we'll become life long friends and stick by you unless something really bad happens between us. We didn't have that with wabbits.. I think thats the big difference

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Princess you really want us to believe that if you would've known players better from KW you would've refused to follow your leaders?
no disrespect, but i can only laugh reading this :rolleyes:
at first was " we needed space", then " we gave warning", later "we didn't really have a pact, was only a NAP, even if we shared a forum that means nothing", now is " we didn't know you".
agree, there are differences between pacts, it's in the definition.
NAP is still a "no attack", guess not according to Nemesis.
also by sharing a forum where we discussed various things became a bit more than just a NAP.
either way Nemesis broke an agreement, we can go back and forth of what kind of agreement, but you have to admit that was a dishonest act ;)
i have a lot of respect for some of the Nemesis players, maybe it's just me, but i still can't get too upset about it.
your alliance made a choice, opinions will differ on fair gamesmanship and if everyone went along with it with flowers in their hair ( apparently MC was on VM, right, so he doesn't have to feel bad on attacking his RL friend's alliance or maybe he just doesn't know them that well), but lets not try and come up with different twist all the time.
i'm just waiting the " leaders told me to do it hence i had to" Nurnberg variant

yes, we did whinge a lot since it started, i reckon Nemesis won't be able to create agreements that easily anymore, but at the end of the day is just a game.
loved the PnP, we received a lot of moral back up from it, maybe it is time to move on and continue playing the game instead of talking about it :)
...and i mean both sides, including mine!

DeletedUser

I've never seen an alliance give a 24 hour notification before they launch an attack at someone. That would seem rather counterproductive. If it's dishonest to end a pact then every major alliance in Xi is dishonorable is probably about to become dishonorable.

DeletedUser

24 hours not that war starts, but that they end the pact.
...and guess you're not playing on Delta, there an alliance who knows that they can win the war fair and square did made their war declaration with a 24 hour notice.
counterproductive???
please don't tell me you wear a toga at home, it's a game for crying out loud, why it's "counterproductive" to try to win by honest means?
sometimes i wonder which gutter people sit in and play these games :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14937

a) There are only about 4 people from SGC still in Nemesis
b) I am one of them, but I have been very vocal about refusing to attack players I know from SGC even though I'm not in SGC anymore.
thats quite honorable of you but lets not forget there are countless ways to betray a friend, here's a good example ;) if you didn't do this then i'm sorry (only for this post though i stand by everything else i have said about this war before)

a skype conversation of someone betraying his friend :)!

Vork: lozza hey we are going to be warring KW do i have your support?
Lozza: attack them if you want to however i will not attack their leaders, whom i know from lambda
vork: fine, btw, can you tell me when does sasukepran,deadeyedsubordinate and throm go to sleep? i want to launch a cship against one of them before i declare the war, you know to get them scared and have this done quickly and swiftly
lozza: ummmmmm ok, sas goes to bed in about 5 hours from now, deadeyed is usually sleeping by now while i think throm is just waking up so lets avoid him ;)
vork: ok lozza thanks for the help to everyone else online now we will be launching a cship on deadeyedsubordinate tomorrow at around this time please give maximum support and don't launch before now, just to make sure he is sleeping. i will be messaging all players from KW except the leaders to announce the war.
lozza: have fun, i'll claim one of the other cities once their big fish are gone :)

end of skype conversation :)

as you can see the easiest thing to do is to attack a friend, it takes a good deal of effort and a cruel heart to do something similar to that skype convo there :)

maybe during next nemesis cheap shot you guys can declare war after you've taken half their cities? go go go!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

24 hours not that war starts, but that they end the pact.

What's the difference?

No elite alliance is going to warn the enemy before the start of a war. The factor of surprise is totally legitimate. Telling someone that a pact is over is the same thing as saying war has begun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3rd day I'm reading forum. Only thing I see is cries all over it. We were stabbed in the back please someone help us. Probably few people even lost appetite in RL. If my leadership knew there would be so many KW tears that could fill a swimming pool, we would probably not declare war on you . Stop complaining and be more mature folks. Kinda annoying...

DeletedUser909

a skype conversation of someone betraying his friend :)!

Vork: lozza hey we are going to be warring KW do i have your support?
Lozza: attack them if you want to however i will not attack their leaders, whom i know from lambda
vork: fine, btw, can you tell me when does sasukepran,deadeyedsubordinate and throm go to sleep? i want to launch a cship against one of them before i declare the war, you know to get them scared and have this done quickly and swiftly
lozza: ummmmmm ok, sas goes to bed in about 5 hours from now, deadeyed is usually sleeping by now while i think throm is just waking up so lets avoid him ;)
vork: ok lozza thanks for the help to everyone else online now we will be launching a cship on deadeyedsubordinate tomorrow at around this time please give maximum support and don't launch before now, just to make sure he is sleeping. i will be messaging all players from KW except the leaders to announce the war.
lozza: have fun, i'll claim one of the other cities once their big fish are gone :)

end of skype conversation :)

I highly doubt this conversation ever took place. :rolleyes:
Neither Vork nor Lozza type the word "I" with a lower case "i". In fact, they're both rather knowledgeable grammar-wise.

And both of them know who DES and Throm are.

DeletedUser

Neither Vork nor Lozza type the word "I" with a lower case "i". In fact, they're both rather knowledgeable grammar-wise.

So they aren't actually DES and Throm? :eek:

DeletedUser

Not to mention the fact that "vork" and "lozza" aren't even their skype names...

DeletedUser14937

you are clearly missing the whole point of what i posted

DeletedUser

I got the point, it was a really bad attempt at discrediting me.. I'd kinda be embarrased to put my name on that lol

nice try but as you can see, anyone that knows me well knows that conversation or any like it would never take place :p

try harder ;)

DeletedUser14937

I got the point, it was a really bad attempt at discrediting me.. I'd kinda be embarrased to put my name on that lol

nice try but as you can see, anyone that knows me well knows that conversation or any like it would never take place :p

try harder ;)

i had 5 minutes to kill :S next time i'll dedicate an entire hour in an attempt to make a well planned "lozza conversation" ;) it will make you think i've been spying on you and copying your exact skype messages. deal? :p

DeletedUser14937

That it's a fake?

wow finally one person who understands :D some people just have no imagination... they think in 1 way and 1 way only.
to anyone who thinks that conversation was anything other than a complete fake or that i've even seen/heard or know lozza and vork on skype please start thinking out of the box :)!