PnP: The Court Convenes

DeletedUser

wow finally one person who understands :D some people just have no imagination... they think in 1 way and 1 way only.
to anyone who thinks that conversation was anything other than a complete fake or that i've even seen/heard or know lozza and vork on skype please start thinking out of the box :)!

Some people could have believed that it was real. Which it's oh so not, as I'm happy to see the people who do actually know us spotted as an instant fake.

I still d-reped you for it, which I've done twice now in 1 year, so yeah I didn't lol :p

DeletedUser

i had 5 minutes to kill :S next time i'll dedicate an entire hour in an attempt to make a well planned "lozza conversation" ;) it will make you think i've been spying on you and copying your exact skype messages. deal? :p

Oh the irony. Making people look bad for underhand tactics whilst using them yourself.

DeletedUser14937

I still d-reped you for it, which I've done twice now in 1 year, so yeah I didn't lol :p

waaa? i've been de-reped?!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, guess i'm going to have to crawl back into my dungeon of disappointment, my isolation chamber, go cry to my mommy and live in her basement for the rest of my life:(:(:(
i might start doing drugs and become depressed because of this :S, they will ship me off to rehab and i will forever be scarred with the shame of being de-reped :(:(:(, if i suicide IT IS YOUR FAULT :(

DeletedUser

guys, wth is wrong with everybody? lol

icyber quite obv wasn't trying to pass that as a legit convo and personally i can't believe that so many people would see it that way and not as a spoof. :?

i dunno, maybe i'm the slow one...

DeletedUser

3rd day I'm reading forum. Only thing I see is cries all over it. We were stabbed in the back please someone help us. Probably few people even lost appetite in RL. If my leadership knew there would be so many KW tears that could fill a swimming pool, we would probably not declare war on you . Stop complaining and be more mature folks. Kinda annoying...

dont betray people then :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I stopped caring about this issue long ago. It is the same thing being said over and over with different words. Ever since it was announced people have their opinion on the matter and they're not going to change, so why keep trying to justify why someone did what?

KW - Feel betrayed because of the attack in the night/when they were most vulnerable and without any warning.
Nemesis - Did what they needed to do to take control of their ocean, albeit distastefully.

In the end, KW will most likely be rimmed and never trust Nemesis players again and neither will any of Xi if they base their decisions on past events such as this.

DeletedUser8969

from what i've read nemesis launched their attacks while KW was still green. if so then they broke the pact instead of merely dissolving it and that is an extremely dishonest thing to do. dissolving it first would likely have stayed within the terms of the pact and not left nemesis looking like a bunch of untrustworthy hooligans.

also it doesn't appear that KW had a cooling down period clause in their pact. if you make a pact with someone you should have very clear terms for how a pact may be dissolved. most folks go with a 24 hour truce with fair acknowledged warning prior to any hostilties. the devil's in the details.

i will be happy if anyone can contradict me. perhaps i read the thread wrong.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
TBH with all of you, Nemesis won't have loyalty of the KW players they have taken in. So they should keep an extra eye on them.

DeletedUser

only 8 players left KW ( 3 of those created the MetalCore Militia) and only one joined Nemesis.
of course they shouldn't expect loyalty, he proved who he is, but ehn again, that word is not used on the Nemesis forum anyway ( i apologize, but couldn't resist).
someone from Nemesis said that "it's just the start and more will follow", well, you got most of MC's RL friends who left (4), but the rest proved that bloke wrong;)

DeletedUser11965

only 8 players left KW ( 3 of those created the MetalCore Militia) and only one joined Nemesis.
of course they shouldn't expect loyalty, he proved who he is, but ehn again, that word is not used on the Nemesis forum anyway ( i apologize, but couldn't resist).
someone from Nemesis said that "it's just the start and more will follow", well, you got most of MC's RL friends who left (4), but the rest proved that bloke wrong;)

they getting scared :p

DeletedUser13155

A few short comments:

Lozza, the battle report you are posting, well that is around 4 h AFTER the CS was launched on me. So that a player relaliates when he sees incoming attacks is likely. I did not get up for another 3 hours after that time btw.

Lozza and Vork, know of me, but I am certain that they have not leaked any information regarding me to any other players, nor would they have had to ask eachother the info in that obvious bogus conversation.

However I think Icyber was merely giving an example how it is possible to betray ppl without attacking them.
*Telling where they are hiding their troops...
*Telling what/when they have a city under conquest etc.

I would not trust any KW that joined Nemesis, they are not our strongest players, and if they capitulate just because an alliance attack, why would they not run when going gets tough for Nemesis around them? Naturally though they are even higher up on the unwanted list then regular Nemesis players :p

/T

DeletedUser

A few short comments:

Lozza, the battle report you are posting, well that is around 4 h AFTER the CS was launched on me. So that a player relaliates when he sees incoming attacks is likely. I did not get up for another 3 hours after that time btw.

I think was just sas seeing what I had in my city lol if a cs was there.. I didn't hit anyone for a good 10hrs after war was declared.. but ofc there were those that did.

Lozza and Vork, know of me, but I am certain that they have not leaked any information regarding me to any other players, nor would they have had to ask eachother the info in that obvious bogus conversation.

thank you :)

DeletedUser

KW were sort of just sprinkled out all over the place. They only have 19 cities in O55 now, and most of them are on the other side of the ocean. I don't think this would have played out any other way no matter who hit first or any of that.

DeletedUser14937

true it wouldn't have made a difference at all in terms of the war, maybe it would have taken just a bit longer but everyone who's posted here knows very well that KW would never have beaten Nemesis and would eventually have lost the same number of cities while failing to conquer a single one from nemesis, the only differerence i see would have been a few extra destroyed cships but thats all.

but thats also the main reason why nemesis has been slated on this forum for their "war declaration", they chose the cheap shot method rather than a direct approach, basically cancelled the pact and launching their attacks at the same moment and failing to contact the leaders of KW first. that is why nemesis has lost a lot of respect from alot of the people who play Xi ;)!

DeletedUser

KW were sort of just sprinkled out all over the place. They only have 19 cities in O55 now, and most of them are on the other side of the ocean. I don't think this would have played out any other way no matter who hit first or any of that.

you must be joking, right???
sure, with a full on one on one war we would've beaten, no argument there.
...but to say that would've played out the same is just another excuse for what you guys did:)
the majority of the players lost their navy before the declaration, not sure about your knowledge of the game, but for me that was a big disadvantage right off.
we were unable to break sieges or defend out cities, but i'm sure i don't have to tell you why losing LS is bad, after all you belong to an elite alliance :p
also while we only have 19 cities in 055 and true that we chose to build them closer to the rim ( some had no choice in the matter, of course), we still have our cities in 045.
you're welcome to conquer one, that, of course, if you're allowed to ;)
doubt your mob has the balls to take on an equal size alliance, but one who has better players and can win fairly!

DeletedUser

I agree with you. I wasn't too big on how we declared war either. Giving the enemy a few incoming seems to get the point across. We don't need to make a formal statement before attacking someone... Though I still don't see how you can see another result happening. Maybe you survive 2 more days and both sides get more BP? Personally I wouldn't have minded that.

In gamma my alliance is at war with like 5 or 6 other alliances. And I don't think I've ever seen a formal statement of war from any of them. If you want to notify your enemy before hitting them that's your choice, but for me personally I don't have the time for that.

Anyways, like others have said, this has gotten totally repetitive. Have fun everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

LOL

1- When some of our former members left PV and joined Nemesis, they attacked us right of away even if we had a NAP with Nemesis.

Frankly, when i was in PV i was never told, we have a NAP with nemesis and when i was in nemesis we werent told they had a pact with PV. As for me, when i left, i started farming the inactive noobs on my island, wether or not the belonged to PV iirc 2 of them were PV, and they later got kicked for being inactive.

I think the other 2 on my island were Tmesis and OMPtechgirl, i left both of them out of respect, OMP was always friendly to em when i was in PV and didnt start farming her city untill he growth grinded to a halt and i figured she wasnt playing this world any more.

Tmesis i left a little longer, he was active but i never really got much communication from him, so when i was told in nemesis, be aggressive there was nothing keeping me from caring who i farmed at that point.

People seem to forget, this is a war game, not sim city.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to intrude but bugs bunny will get floored by nemesis. Really you what's the bunnies name again? Anywhoo they should have a picture of bugs bunny on their profile. Man that would be epic , alliances these days keep disbanding. Tsk tsk who do they bloody think they are?

DeletedUser13729

Lol tib.

And to firelord we are still on the 2nd page of alliances in the server. Wich is good considering the losses we had.