Pre-world Apollonia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41959

Basically a second Thebes , except that it's a revolt world .

DeletedUser

Why is thebes ridiculous?

I'm loving it here in lacking sanity and find it the dead opposite of ridiculous

DeletedUser39847

Nice settings...all these low caps are making me miss attacking 300 member MRA's lol

DeletedUser30636

Haze will be joining this world!! Huzzah! check the premade section for more information

DeletedUser40709

I'd like a new speed 3 revolt world, with low alliance cap, it's been too long

DeletedUser30636

nevermind, haze wont be joining, dont have the time right now the anxiety continues!!

DeletedUser

Thebes in Revolt. Sound settings...

Alliance cap: 40...* breathes sigh of relief* :pro:

DeletedUser

i tend to not like revolt as much but it would literally be Thebes otherwise. I guess I will join since I am not currently in a world

DeletedUser20861

i am definetly going to be here day 1. join southwest and have a chance to be in my alliance, tentatively going to be named Legion of Chaos.

DeletedUser

My Bday is on the 6th, I think for my birthday inno should give me the following settings:

World speed- 2 or 3 (idc)
Unit speed- 3
Conquest/Revolt- Conquest
Alliance cap- like 35-50
Morale- inactive
BP- 4 days

:)

Inno you let me down..... my B day gift never came :(

DeletedUser

Inno you let me down..... my B day gift never came :(

Conquests was 4 of last 6 worlds. Revolt was due.

Happy Birthday nontheless.

Sidenote joining this world with a bunch of experienced. If you are both active, experienced and commited to this world feel free to send me a forum message and I'll take a look.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Funka, here to introduce the new powerhouse of Apollonia, its Pacific Rim. We are loyal, active and all work good together. We are experienced and hard working. We have 2 great pilots (founders) and 3 amazing generals (leaders). We are here to destroy any competition in this world. The Syndicate is the powerhouse in Zacynthus and we will be here. We have fun while getting the job done. We are the Jaegers and you all are the Kijus.

DeletedUser25249

Yeah the alliance cap is wrong for me, to many folk say they like it and then pact with everyone to essentially make a larger alliance..silly
That's why people are saying thebes in revolt cause that's what happened.

DeletedUser

Yeah the alliance cap is wrong for me, to many folk say they like it and then pact with everyone to essentially make a larger alliance..silly
That's why people are saying thebes in revolt cause that's what happened.

Here's me thinking it's because the settings are practically identical... except that its in revolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.