Pre-world Apollonia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am going south west might start an alliance as i like the cap size and unit speed, not for certain yet as I do not want to start an alliance that i cannot commit to leading properly like i see happen all the time in these new worlds. Please if you are making an alliance come up with an original name, id hate to see anything Spartan related or Wolfpack come up on my screen again

DeletedUser

Everything about me is new. i Have played this game for quite a few years and now am looking to set up with a new group of guys. I was getting bored of playing the same guys doing well in every world so i decided to start anew.

DeletedUser

Someone planning to make serious alliance here ?

Yes, Me and a group of elite players from Bellerophon (and a few from another world) are planning on creating our own alliance called Celestial Guardians, and will be starting North West. We will take applications in from day 1, but there must be proof of experiance, and we will want to see this player doing well in the ocean around us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Wow the first 4th gen world!!! I feel so proud that a spent a year of my life on this game officially.:cool:

DeletedUser

cant wait for the world to open. great settings with great players.

DeletedUser

I dunno about this server, but I am definitely joining EN69... yeah buddy!!!

DeletedUser41959

I'm looking for a good premade . Just send me a message .

DeletedUser41934

Hope this world would be fun! With most of the top 12 being equally powered so everyone could have fun killing eachother!

DeletedUser

Guys I will be joining, calm your man breasts!
With some of my crew we will be dominating, messageme if interested

DeletedUser30111

Joining, should be a great world.
Would be nice to hear of a couple other good alliances joining SE, wanna see who we'll fight.

DeletedUser42421

I will be Making an alliance called WarMongers. If you want to join you can pm me or just go North-west and message me in game for an invite. i am an experienced player and have led alliances before.

Status
Not open for further replies.