Pre-world Apollonia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, very experienced player under a new name here. will be setting up an alliance called "Reckless Raiders". Despite our name, the only place we will be reckless is in battle. Like me the name is completely new. I am looking to make some new friends as i have only ever played with one group of guys who have dominated everywhere we go.

If you want to join me. Dont bother mentioning here, just join the world in the SOUTH EAST. Message me with your experience and if you are lucky you might get in.

This alliance will be exclusive and daily there will be point cuts and if i see you are not gaining bp and you have active players on your island, then you will be kicked. With a 40 alliance cap. We need the 40 best players.

Best of Luck In This World And I Hope to See Some Of You Join Me,

CHILLYMAN

P.S. If you think i am new because i am new account name then you are very wrong. I can give you a 100 page essay on my experience if you want but that would torture me and you if you read it so dont underestimate me like some already have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This alliance will be exclusive and daily there will be point cuts and if i see you are not gaining bp and you have active players on your island, then you will be kicked. With a 40 alliance cap. We need the 40 best players.

CHILLYMAN

P.S. If you think i am new because i am new account name then you are very wrong. I can give you a 100 page essay on my experience if you want but that would torture me and you if you read it so dont underestimate me like some already have.

Can I have the 100 page essay please? :p

DeletedUser

if you are there early and join in the right place then sure you can. how much exp do you have?

DeletedUser

Lotz; me have played for a whole weekz already in another world. Thnk for invti. :)

DeletedUser

We have had many former names and also the reason i made a new account is so that i could build a new alliance. we will succeed but i have made strong friendships and now i want to meet some new guys. i can tell you now i haven't come across your name before so if you wanna join, join in the SOUTH EAST and join RECKLESS RAIDERS.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, very experienced player under a new name here. will be setting up an alliance called "Reckless Raiders". Despite our name, the only place we will be reckless is in battle. Like me the name is completely new. I am looking to make some new friends as i have only ever played with one group of guys who have dominated everywhere we go.

If you want to join me. Dont bother mentioning here, just join the world in the SOUTH EAST. Message me with your experience and if you are lucky you might get in.

CHILLYMAN

DeletedUser39031

CHILLYMAN

No...

DeletedUser

I wish there was a higher alliance cap, but everything else looks great!

DeletedUser

join in the SOUTH EAST and i will invite you if you are good and experienced.

DeletedUser40467

Hey,
I'm going to be starting an alliance in the South-West. I'm an experienced player/leader and I'm bringing over a few members from my current alliance in Oropos. The alliance name will be Defenders of Faith (past alliance name) but don't worry we won't be defending much :D
MSG me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.