Pre World Calydon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22650

its ok if you have enough light ships, and failing that you punish them for it by wiping them off of the map....that happens more later in the game when ppl get a bit lazy and start sleeping again, by then you can afford to drop one and go replace it so sleeping looks more appealing

DeletedUser

its ok if you have enough light ships, and failing that you punish them for it by wiping them off of the map....that happens more later in the game when ppl get a bit lazy and start sleeping again, by then you can afford to drop one and go replace it so sleeping looks more appealing

Well send me a PM with who might be going and we'll see... I am bored with jumping into new worlds without much thought as I have done that in a few places I have played, usually it doesn't end well. Having a plan would be nice, and same goes for competent leadership.

DeletedUser2663

if you join up those guys horus you will do well, That bunch knows what they are doing. Good in game and at leading.

Milos21

Phrourach
I wont be leading speed 3 for sure. I will let Dux do it and watch him fail, lol.
I only play grep for fun and hanging with friends. It seems i will reach one million ABP twice (on v1.26 and v2) and I said I will only do it once and then start simming.

Old discussion revolt vs conquest is old story, it does not really matter. Except revolt is a bit more fun. And njubs learn it much harder than conquest.

DeletedUser22650

theres nothing more fun in grepo than besieging somebody then seeing his whole alliances ls heading your way, and nothing more satisfying than a split second offensive snipe on a good players cs so i have to disagree fully there milo, conq is by far the most fun....but i agree with horus too its alot more work, i donnt even bother timing on revolts and ive got by just fine on delphi then rethy, you would get destroyed if you tried it on conq

Milos21

Phrourach
damn, I forgot there i no offense snipe in revolt, so I change my mind and vote for conquest. :))
hilop would kill me if he knew I said they are both fine. His lvl zero walls would be such a treat in revolt

DeletedUser

Will be joining this world, its looking to be a real fun world, need to take a break from speed 1 & have another world as active & fun as Athens.

DeletedUser

I know many elite players from Delphi also joining, included me, but conquest is new for me - sounds fun.
;)

DeletedUser

All the elite players in Delphi left months ago...

Yeah me and ArjaaAine will be going and it seems we'll be headin' NE :p

DeletedUser

Im joining :D Nice to see you on the forums Admiral :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is this a warrior server? i thought chiron was a myth rather than a city....not that i know much lol

Chiron is a mythical man. He war the shipman who crossed all of the living dead into the underworld, across the styx.

Chiron should be the next new HERO WORLD. Are hero worlds here are getting old.

DeletedUser22650

that was charon i think, chiron was king of the centaurs but as a son of chronus who sired him on a nymph using the form of a horse

DeletedUser

Can't believe that I'm considering playing a conquest world but the rest of the settings are so great that I'm gonna have to give it a shot!

Occ

Status
Not open for further replies.