Premade: The Final Fling

DeletedUser44027

Nobody seems to know we exist anymore... But as we're behind Nysa alliances... Bump

DeletedUser

I need to see how criss is doing on Lindos too, she doesn't do the externals.

DeletedUser

Join us Jor! My classes are starting to slow down for the next month and a half, so could be tempted to join somewhere :p Definitely gonna make this one though

DeletedUser19042

Join us Jor! My classes are starting to slow down for the next month and a half, so could be tempted to join somewhere :p Definitely gonna make this one though

I'd actually love to. :) But only after I finished my exams matey. :D
I had my last class last week. Exams coming up now :(

DeletedUser

paros is done more or less, so bowzer will be on leadership comittee, Delos was done a while Back. I have to contact mike, if he is still about. The lindos crew have 6/7 WW's so shouldn't be much longer, they don't tend to play on past WW victory.

DeletedUser

Yup paros is done decisive win by Black Venom alliance, awesome ride for is. Bowzer is going to be here!? Ok you MM all the server to just hand you the Crown . . . much quicker and less painful for them :p

DeletedUser44027

But it's not fun unless you get to ruin people's hopes of getting a crown... ;)

DeletedUser19042

But it's not fun unless you get to ruin people's hopes of getting a crown... ;)

Even getting the crown isn't fun. I got it twice. Wasn't worth it imo. Still want the 1.26 version back. lol

Aicy

Strategos
Depending on news of Daizan's next premade I would like to join, send me an interview if you want as I can't quite remember playing with you in the past.