DeletedUser41523

Looks like we're starting to get a decent nucleolus going here. :D

DeletedUser41523

Its a skype group so it exists. Its just not deployed yet. :D

DeletedUser

if its alliance cap is more i will join...since mattr is here

not sure though..will need to see next world

DeletedUser41523

Sure Sqin I saw you in action on Thebes i'm interested.

DeletedUser41523

Dear Inno CEO,

If you release a new world and its not a 2+ speed, no morale, conquest server. When you come home at night...Ima be under your bed.

DeletedUser

if i dont have to make any decisions and you dont mind it being my secondary server i would consider it depending on what i have going on in thebes. If you only want people who are going to main the server you join thats fine and i understand.

DeletedUser41523

Would love to have you so long as you can put your dislike for ammon aside. And multi world well. You don't have to be the level of awesomeness that you are on Thebes, please feel free to though, but just keep up with the average at least. :D

DeletedUser

i hope it's gonna be a while before they release another world like Thebes with the same settings. If they do release it, Thebes just gonna die like it happened to Pella when several big alliances jumped to Calydon instead of staying to fight.
By the looks of it, most people who signed up already play on Thebes, so you guys can just join one alliance and there is your awesome premade that's gonna pwn everything.