Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

i hope it's gonna be a while before they release another world like Thebes with the same settings. If they do release it, Thebes just gonna die like it happened to Pella when several big alliances jumped to Calydon instead of staying to fight.
By the looks of it, most people who signed up already play on Thebes, so you guys can just join one alliance and there is your awesome premade that's gonna pwn everything.

Tyrone it'll be awhile before a world is released. Remember with the addition of heroes they're going to probably add that to the next world.

May I join good sir?
Yes but bring commitment like on Thebes :)

May I join smilo ?
It looks like you're multi worlding so i'm gonna have to say no unless you can cut the others.

DeletedUser41959

It looks like you're multi worlding so i'm gonna have to say no unless you can cut the others.

Well , I'm quitting zacynthus . So I play in two worlds .

I'm active around 15 hrs a day . So I can manage to play on two-three worlds .

EDIT:I could quit myonia too . But not Thebes .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Alright then i'll give ya a shot on those conditions. Just follow the guidelines above.

DeletedUser41523

There's room. The world will be two-three speed. We're pretty flexible about everything else. :D

DeletedUser23222

I see a world than fits your specification is opening up on the US servers - a 3/3/70 cap conquest world with no morale. It starts this Monday July 15.
Do you plan to go there? Or wait here until INNO picks all the bugs out of its heroes?
If not, what are the objections to the US servers?

DeletedUser41523

US servers are typically dead I think. So I'll try my luck here. I don't mind waiting for a better last world than going to a world that won't even provide much competition till WW. :p

Off Topic:Honestly why do we have a US/UK server and then just a US server? That's a total waste of player potential and destroys world longevity. Omicron looks like there. :/

DeletedUser41523

Nope. My guess is a two speed world will be out soon enough though. Unless inno decides to do that thing where it releases a few one speed worlds in a row. :p

Also I need your skype.

DeletedUser

i tired US server once and it sucked, plus u can't transfer your gold there.

DeletedUser41523

Coat of arms is up to anyone who is interested in seeing. :D

DeletedUser

The Smilodon Fatalis said:
Roster
The Rawr
Jorisva1
Samurai Dragon
Mattr130
Supahambition
Fwmarta
AmmonJerro
Sqin
TINUT
Nick1
The Big Bad
Slover
Amirashah
Daniel McDuffie
Makodemus
Arzaac
Atdhe9
Draculasheir

I'd join if I had time, just to see the look on Fwmarta face :)

He would go "not again, leave me alone Dark" :)

DeletedUser

I am guessing it's paros history between Fwmarta and you Dark? :D

DeletedUser41523

Speaking of which. Dark I know you want to totally come with us for the adventure. ;)