Passed Proposed Change To The Farming System

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 169 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why not give these things at different levels as rewards for gaining a number of awards? So you might get something not particularly useful for 10 awards (which is easy enough to do, but encourages new players), something better with, say, 25, and something even better with 50.

DeletedUser8362

i would just like to add (not sure if this has already been said or not cause 7 pages was 2 many to read :p): 84 x 3 = 252. That means that instead of having 84 horse sent out at a time you could send 252 population in total instead. so 252 slinger, 252 hoplite etc.

oh and great idea + rep

DeletedUser

This game is almost dead. The_Iceman's idea is brilliant, because it will liven then game up again.

DeletedUser

Silly me... clicked the wrong button again! :p Wouldn't have changed the outcome however.

I think players should be able to use other means by then to support themselves.

DeletedUser

this poll has been up for less than 12 hours.

47 have voted yes.

I agree with you iceman

DeletedUser944

As I have posted before I want change in farming system, so I voted again!

Change farming system!

DeletedUser

Excellent idea.
I went on vacation for two month to give my mouse a rest.This is my fifth mouse after i started grepolis
lol

DeletedUser

I fully support this to improve the game. Means alot of time is saved.

DeletedUser

OMG! Only one person voted against it! Wow, no way this idea isn't going to go through!

DeletedUser

That's the highest turnout for any Vote in this Forum
Pretty positive response so far

Status
Not open for further replies.