Rate the Player Above You

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated:3/10 lots of defensive bp, comes from turtling
Position: 1/10:Surrounded by enemies, and in a alliance that is almost no use to him at all due to distance
Reputation:2/10 Well...I don't know about forum rep, but his gaming skills I have not yet seen. OH yeah, except turtling.
Alliance: 3/10 Um...why is he even in this alliance? guess he'll join any alliance that'll take him, the refugee

Oh sorry ryu come talk to me when you get some BP mate, when you get 25+ attacks on two of your cities you try not to stack your defences, its not "turtling" its common sense. You talk about my rep, but you tell SteveSpragg hes going to get destroyed, hes tell you to bring it, yet your BP level dont change?!?! Another point if you havent looked on the ocean rankings lately then youll see that my alliance are prominent in this ocean. It seems everything you have said above is bias. I wished to refrain from this sort of outburst seeing as i have made peace with your alliance but if you starts talking nonsense then it seems i have to clarify to the forum go-ers.

P.S if i have 3/10 for 27k attacking BP what does that make your 10K?????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Craig Williams

Points - 6.5/10 Almost to 100k, and moving fast from 6 to 11 cities in less then a month
Opponents Defeated - 6/10 Adding only offensive bp in the last month, very even though
Position - 5/10 Eight of eleven cities very close together, but there is some serious distance to alliance mates.
Reputation - This is just silly, who decided to rate people on this? I will give the standard answer.... I don't know the player well enough to say. (Does that mean he gets 1/10 because I haven't heard of him?)
Alliance - 9/10 Very well run, great leadership, he would be smart to make this his last alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Oh sorry ryu come talk to me when you get some BP mate, when you get 25+ attacks on two of your cities you try not to stack your defences, its not "turtling" its common sense. You talk about my rep, but you tell SteveSpragg hes going to get destroyed, hes tell you to bring it, yet your BP level dont change?!?! Another point if you havent looked on the ocean rankings lately then youll see that my alliance are prominent in this ocean. It seems everything you have said above is bias. I wished to refrain from this sort of outburst seeing as i have made peace with your alliance but if you starts talking nonsense then it seems i have to clarify to the forum go-ers.

P.S if i have 3/10 for 27k attacking BP what does that make your 10K?????

If I had to give myself a self-evaluation, I would give myself a lower points on BP, trust me. ;) I have probably the lowest bp ever for my size...I was however talking about you, not a comparison between you and me. Anyone who checks my grepostats will know my bp ranking however. It sucks. And I don't really care...I get bp when it matters... And I believe I was rambling when I said that, I edited my post. I really don't know what I was thinking...but then, I had a party in the background...and I was not in teh greatest of moods. I believe I am my ordinarily self.

DeletedUser634

To avoid another person rating ryu and you being missed out here's my take (plus im bored and waiting for an incomming attack to arrive already).

Brentsmith:
Points 7/10 - Not bad given when you started
Opponents Defeated - 6.5/10 Reasonable BP
Position - 9/10 Looking strong
Reputation - 10/10 - I havn't heard anything bad
Alliance - 7/10 - Looks well run, compact and simple

DeletedUser

Tic Tac:

Points 9/10 As good as you could probably ever get
Opponents Defeated - \8/10 Number 1 in bp, however 2/3 is defense bp. But a extremely good offensive bp as well.
Position - 9/10 Away from the Huns, now in LoC territory
Reputation - 5/10 Either they hate him, or love him
Alliance - 7/10 - A pretty good alliance it seems, but I have not any personal connections or seen them in action

DeletedUser

Ryu0806:

Points: 5/10 - been playing for 257 days that is 384 points per day growth. Mine is 1205 points per day and TicTac's is 2400 per day (just a guide).
Opponents defeated: 3/10. Offensive BP gain is 40 per day TicTac's is 725 and mine is around 500.
Position: Straddled with DoA and IoA territory - not sure relationship with Ionian and DoA so I can't really say.
Alliance: 5/10 Rather new alliance, rather spread out (but with a good core in his area) offensive battle points barely outweigh defensive battle points, which always scares me for a newer alliance.

DeletedUser

Nwinder:

Opponents Defeated: ABP is very good and took a few cities from DoA+IoA in the west 8/10
Position: Strong core of cities, Close to alliance but not far from enemy which is good 7/10
Reputation: Read plenty about this both good and bad, haven't had any personal dealings so I'll skip this one...
Alliance: Same goal as us and holding their own as far as I can see 9/10

DeletedUser

Ryu0806:

Points: 5/10 - been playing for 257 days that is 384 points per day growth. Mine is 1205 points per day and TicTac's is 2400 per day (just a guide).
Opponents defeated: 3/10. Offensive BP gain is 40 per day TicTac's is 725 and mine is around 500.
Position: Straddled with DoA and IoA territory - not sure relationship with Ionian and DoA so I can't really say.
Alliance: 5/10 Rather new alliance, rather spread out (but with a good core in his area) offensive battle points barely outweigh defensive battle points, which always scares me for a newer alliance.

Well...I guess it's a reasonable rating for someone who only plays about 10-20 minutes a day, in a school that apparently thinks its mission is giving homework, not able to play in the night(my mom), and having owned like, what, 700 gold(some sponserpay, mostly)...and about the alliance question, we had a pretty decent attack bp, but someone hacked into one of our founder's accounts and deleted our alliance. Then we had to start all over again...

DeletedUser

It is nothing personal man, trust me. I was just trying to go off the same guidelines used on tic-tac and the like.

I am sure you are a more than respectable player

DeletedUser

And I fully understand that. I have nothing against you, nwinder...and there was no sarcasm in that statement. I am just not that kind of guy(am i not so nice? lol). I have full respect for you nwinder, and i just wanted to state to forum-goers that I don't have the time to plan attack plans, etc. (those damned teachers and their homework lol)

DeletedUser

Im not going to leave comments for each section just for the fact that I do not typically do this sort of stuff. I do have to ask though how did you start in April of last year and manage to stay small?

Mailcarrier:
Opponents Defeated: 1/10
Position: 1/10

DeletedUser

Fenriswulf

Opponents Defeated: is very good 8/10
Position: Very strong core which is good and has lot's of help around 7/10
Alliance: Very strong and well organised 9/10

36/50

DeletedUser

my old mate OS :)

points.. 8/10

opponants defeated 8/10

position 9/10 your in the same ocean as me ;) ...would be ten but the huns are slowly creeping in , never get atacked though

rep 9/10

alliance 100000000000000000000000000000000000.9/10 started the alliance from the beggining with you, truely a "peoples" alliance

DeletedUser11449

BENISHARD

Points: 5/10 sorry but u been playing for a while and only 12 cities
Opponents Defeated: 5/10 dont know wat ocean ur in but not enough live targets
Position: 6/10 well placed within ur alliance
Alliance: no deal with u guys so 7/10

DeletedUser

We see them on grepostats/player rankings/opinions, researching where they are, etc.

DeletedUser

Atva

Points: 8/10 consistently built cities, not much need for big nukes fighting in a relatively safe zone. Yet doesn't point out his towns to 13716 for some reason, O55 is his house :p
Opponents Defeated: 7/10 for having 40 cities I would have liked to see more offence, yet has decent def BP, some hard fought battles have been waged. Came out on top, kudos.
Position: 9/10 2nd in alliance now, been around forever. Stranglehold on his ocean. Would like to see how expanding out of comfort zone would affect him.
Reputation : not all that familiar with him first hand, but respect his longevity and dominance of local area. Much respect 9/10
Alliance: 8/10 haven't dealt with Aslyum since last summer? 46/56/55 used to be my front line before I joined the Huns last summer. It's all butterflys and roses there now :p But well respected nonetheless