Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Whenever I send out an attack it almost always hits air. Also there is almost nothing in my area to conquer. I've also been having internet problems.
Back on topic...

You are in the top 100 total BP. You have about 80,000BP for offence. I see you on skype every night since I got it working again. For being with you for so long I should be able to say more...

8/10 Though TinaH is still beating you

DeletedUser

Die Xerxes,

I disagree with your assesment of Inciatus. While I do agree that he should conquer more cities! (lol haha Inc) I believe u should look into the positioning of his islands, and his ability to conquer much in the area. When the Mad Melons fell Southern 44 became BORING!...well until now ;-)

cheers

tru

The main reason for such a low rating was because of him seeming inactive by not Growing too much in points and BP's, but that could just be due to having his cities they way he wants already, and like he said always hitting nothing in other players cities.

But other than the fact of seeming inactive of grepostats you seem like a good player with High average points per city. You have good BP's for your points and seem like a strong player. 7.5/10 without seeming inactive.

I'm sorry if i offended you, and i hope you can forgive me :)

DeletedUser

lol no offense intended, just friendly banter and discussion.

Die Xerxes

Cities: 8
Placement: Seems well done, strategically placed with alliance members and near each other. no multiple cities on farmless cities.
Alliance. Corcycean league <--- No idea

Rating: 7/10 - Growing, seems to understand strategy of city placement but it has been 2 weeks since u have grown... Are u on the front lines of a major war? if so then 8/10

cheers

tru

DeletedUser

Talion, you have only conquered 4 cities, the rest are colonized and im not a fan of players that colonize. Your BP aren't very high, but although you have colonized cities you sill have bp. Also you are in a great alliance who i have grown my respect for in the last couple of days.
So 4/10 you should really start conquering more cities from wars and not inactives. And start fighting more.
But you seem like a good guy.

Indeed, I've been trying to get certain cities, For the war that i've needed and im not excatly close to the current war, about an ocean away, so im moving closer xD

Also, Working up the battle points xD

Im conquering another city either tommrow or today, Hopefully.

Depending if this guy is actually wanting to put up the fight, even though were at war with his alliance ( he seems busy with the fight )

@ Trucynnr - Your Kill points are impressive, Looks as though your keeping very very Active xD, Def points are respectable, Well Known and Respected Alliance, Congrats on the newest city you got two days ago ? Nice job against the Rens in that one [ No affence Rennies :) ] 9/10 & Some Respeect (SW)(D)

DeletedUser

Talion.

8 cities, looking decent. Should get more involved in battles, looking at ABP.

Maybe it because of the colonization and not trying to conquer other players.

Got a good bit of respect for your alliance, having been in two different wars against them.

6/10

DeletedUser

Talion.

8 cities, looking decent. Should get more involved in battles, looking at ABP.

Maybe it because of the colonization and not trying to conquer other players.

Got a good bit of respect for your alliance, having been in two different wars against them.

6/10

Indeed.

I also have respect for you and your alliance, With the war were in, I could not show anything more than that.

Your putting up a great fight, True honor goes to you.

I'm just starting to actually get into the war xD, I'm mainly based in 035 And im just moving into 036.

Nice Number of Cities, Congrats on taking your most recent city, Few days old, Nice going.

Well Known alliance, Respectful.

7/10 (D)(SW) And a little Respect :cool:

~Velario

DeletedUser

Since I already rated Talion, I want to rate Shino!
Shino is a great guy, and a good friend. Really aggressive player, pushing our alliance to get more involved in the war with Aegis and Renegades.
Small player, but points don't matter. Strong player! Lots of respect for you man.
9/10 and it would be a 10 if you had more cities and points, otherwise you are great.

DeletedUser4256

lol....i think this thread should be closed now....the scoring system has gone downhill big time !!! look at the last 2 posts !!!

DeletedUser3635

lol....i think this thread should be closed now....the scoring system has gone downhill big time !!! look at the last 2 posts !!!

Hey, we know you just want to be rated again ;)

1/10 for King Harry! Why? Cause I can do that! MY rating system is VERY strict!

DeletedUser

Points ~ 9/10
BP ~ 9/10
Forum ~ 4/10 ~ post count decent

Mostly because I usally don't give '10/10's

DeletedUser4256

Hey, we know you just want to be rated again ;)

1/10 for King Harry! Why? Cause I can do that! MY rating system is VERY strict!

LOL !!! Well i've got to give you less than that 0.5/10....TBH not bothered about my own rating...However i think my attack BP might be going up very soon if some certain members from a certain alliance want to try and attack my alliance from the proof i've seen...DW...get ready on the 2/10 button !!

DeletedUser

can we rate ourselves? if yes then i would like to give myself 10/10 recurring which roughly adds upto god. been very very inactive this week though due to work and then sex :(

also i would give nuke diewalker 10/10 but thats on TW so pfft

DeletedUser

can we rate ourselves? if yes then i would like to give myself 10/10 recurring which roughly adds upto god. been very very inactive this week though due to work and then sex :(

also i would give nuke diewalker 10/10 but thats on TW so pfft

I Think you just killed the thread ?

@darklazerman - Don't know why you conquered two abandoned citys, Pritty useless if you ask me ''/.

Kill Points, Small even for your level, Def Points - Again small.

Alliance Page looks a little too '' Im full of my self and im well hard '' but thats just my opinion.

4/10. :pro:

DeletedUser

I Think you just killed the thread ?

@darklazerman - Don't know why you conquered two abandoned citys, Pritty useless if you ask me ''/.

Kill Points, Small even for your level, Def Points - Again small.

Alliance Page looks a little too '' Im full of my self and im well hard '' but thats just my opinion.

4/10. :pro:

:D well of course i did, how could anybody follow on from my awesomeness

DeletedUser

Haha xD

'' Your soooo Awesome.. They must of put up a fight ;) ''

~Velario

DeletedUser

King, how undecent am I? I have not even managed to reach top 10 bp ranks. Life sucks!

Please help me out. Ranking is everything and all I live for! ;-P LOL

DeletedUser4256

King, how undecent am I? I have not even managed to reach top 10 bp ranks. Life sucks!

Please help me out. Ranking is everything and all I live for! ;-P LOL

Oh dear....not decent at all.....2/10......;) lol

DeletedUser

@darklazerman - Don't know why you conquered two abandoned citys, Pritty useless if you ask me ''/. Look around me. Would you like to take some OFA cities?*cough*right after you got mad at me.....*cough*and thanks*cough*

Kill Points, Small even for your level One of my many flaws, the lack of kill points *sigh*, Def Points - Again small. I was only attacked once, no twice if you count engaboy's pitty attack of 12 LS(most likely just to scary me)

Alliance Page looks a little too '' Im full of my self and im well hard '' but thats just my opinion. ":heh:"

4/10. :pro: Better than 2/10[/COLOR]

me in some color

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Engaboy 9/10

You have extremely high Points, you are ranked 4th and you are in the top 20 for all your BP's. You are a slightly more of an offensive player which is good. You are in a very respectable alliance and the top player in there as well.