Rate The Player

DeletedUser4672

Well boys and possibly girls i would rate you but i wouldnt know where to start, also seeing as my rate would be low cause this is just a sub world to my alpha

DeletedUser

sub world iris dont say that.your in this world now and your not leaving.

you support our guys and do the best u can.you communicate alot and tho u dont have the most cities lol your valuable so il give u a big 10/10 just to cheer u up.
this doesnt have anything to do with the fact that your a hotty lol

DeletedUser

ok no need to cry about it talion.

You know, I normally wouldn't get annoyed.

But seriously, If your that high on your horse, I'll gladly give you a kick up the ***.

At any rate.

Read the rules about posting before you question my '' rating ''.

@Blackiris - Nice Number of citys, Well know alliance, Your def points are more than your attack points, Never hurts to be a good defender :)

Congrats also on your newest 8th City.

~Velario

DeletedUser

You know, I normally wouldn't get annoyed.

But seriously, If your that high on your horse, I'll gladly give you a kick up the ***.

At any rate.

Read the rules about posting before you question my '' rating ''.

~Velario

seriuosly take a joke and stop crying.u cant kick my *** at all lol.if u look i wasnt the only one to question your rating.if your guna rate people on how they act in there own alliance and not on there points then we could be rating a guy that has a 1k city and giving him 10/10.how can u even rate another player who isnt in your alliance and you havent met through battle.oh wait you cant so u gota go on there bp and number of cities

DeletedUser

I never actually refered to actually kicking your ***.

Its a hyperthetical '' shut the up '' idea.

Smoke a joint ? Yup, Says everything i wanted to know.

And yes you may know him/her and personally, I couldn't give a crap.

Im just following what parts of the rules said, and voting on that basis.

And what with the whole using fullstops instead of a '' , '' ?

~Velario

DeletedUser

i see what the issue here is, you have to follow the rules dont you or your mum will spank you, do u still believe in the tooth fairy aswell.cant i use fullstops now.................................. i bet this is getting you angry.smoke a joint? yea nice comeback

DeletedUser4672

@Blackiris - Nice Number of citys, Well know alliance, Your def points are more than your attack points, Never hurts to be a good defender :)

Congrats also on your newest 8th City.

~Velario
Lol thanks alot i think i suck in this world for def and attack points.
Also i had literally taken 3 cities within um 3 days so 8th is not so new
also i didnt get a number rating:(

DeletedUser

Sorry Fella

I was just sorting things out on my account.

Rating : 9/10 :)

JLGarton.

Im going to be the mature one here, and not act like a pig who's trying to a banjo ( aka you ). Also if your going to do jokes about '' yo mamma '' , Makes you sound younger than your actually trying to be.

Im going to stop it right here and continue to rate.

~V

DeletedUser

yes il join u on that one and call a truce.i just enjoy abit of discussion sometimes

DeletedUser2413

Glad to see you guys are calling a truce here now... I'm going to ask that you keep this game specific, this is not the place to be throwing around personal insults against other players in the future posts that you make....

If you wanna do that take it off the forums, and away from the game.

I will not hesitate to infract those that persist, and unsavory comments may be edited out.

DeletedUser

jlgarton90

9/10 ~ BP

7/10 ~ forums

Zabbi

0/10 ~ BP ~ your not in this world :(

10/10 ~ Forums ~ Need I say a thing?

I will happly take any low rate without a comment.

DeletedUser

Zabbi: Unrateable

Unless name is different in game
0 Attack BP (surly you can do better)
0 Defence BP (never been attacked before)
0 Cities
Never interacted with him.

DeletedUser2413

Zabbi: Unrateable

Unless name is different in game
0 Attack BP (surly you can do better)
0 Defence BP (never been attacked before)
0 Cities
Never interacted with him.

Ingame: *Pshh* What a nub - Hasn't grown in a over a month as far as I can tell from Grepostats! :p
Overall: 6/10
ABP - 30k only gained 10k in a month
DBP - for a fairly inactive player I'm surprised it's only 20k
11 Cities - Not bad... for a nub! =P

External Forums: 0/10 Low posts.. Plus, he seems to think he's a funny guy, eh?! *click infraction button* - jk xD

P.s. - I'm just razzin' ya, I love my Epi forumers! ♥ ... Now somebody rate this guy for real! :p

DeletedUser

Inciatus-Sorry for this but 2.5/10

You have good points and BP's, but the thing that let you down is you aren't growing. The last time you conquered a city was more than a month ago. Your points are going up extremely slowly if going up at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Die, you have good points and ABP but a little low on the DBP..
You have many large cities and a GREAT Alliance so the pros easily outweigh the con. 9.5/10

DeletedUser

Xandorin-8.5/10

Awesome friend and player, you have very high DBP's and good ABP for your points. Even though you are losing cities you have still remained positive in the forums and in chat.

DeletedUser

Indeed.

I agree entirely with what Die has said.

Despite your loosing some cities, your still doing what you can and your active and friendly on the forums.

Die Xerxes - Your points rise, then fall, And then rise.. Again xD, Your def points could be a fair bit higher, but your making up for that in offensive attacks, Overall - Nice Number of cities, Slowly starting to increase in Points.

8/10 (D)(SW)

DeletedUser

Talion, you have only conquered 4 cities, the rest are colonized and im not a fan of players that colonize. Your BP aren't very high, but although you have colonized cities you sill have bp. Also you are in a great alliance who i have grown my respect for in the last couple of days.
So 4/10 you should really start conquering more cities from wars and not inactives. And start fighting more.
But you seem like a good guy.

DeletedUser

Die Xerxes,

I disagree with your assesment of Inciatus. While I do agree that he should conquer more cities! (lol haha Inc) I believe u should look into the positioning of his islands, and his ability to conquer much in the area. When the Mad Melons fell Southern 44 became BORING!...well until now ;-)

cheers

tru