Reckless raiders

DeletedUser11965

i do not see how leadership is failing. we already have a player with 2 cities and will have another guys with 2 in a couple hours so think before you speak.

*cough* gold *cough*

How many? Eh; alot, but nothing to worry, these people are usually gone in the month following bp, because they cant keep up with skills

DeletedUser

@ Chillyman or whatever your name is...you are the one that said bp=cp=more cities. well, i got another one for you.

gold=cp=more cities...did this stun you or what??? Your gold users will be gone in one month they'll find another "reckless raiders" alliance in en.67

DeletedUser

You keep contradicting yourself by saying you are the best by saying you have the most points. If i am not mistaken it was you who said alliance skill was determined by bp. When you advertising yourself by the two fallacies you are only dooming yourself for failure.

DeletedUser

the only other ghosts in 055 are like 700 points not really worth taking might as well colonize

DeletedUser41934

Wow reckless managed to make several enemies apparently. But then again, you guys look like simmers to me. We'll just have to wait and see when bp ends.

DeletedUser32498

Ha just a bunch of simmers with gold. Worst thing an alliance can do is have noobs who use gold. What a combination! :)

DeletedUser

i do not see how leadership is failing. we already have a player with 2 cities and will have another guys with 2 in a couple hours so think before you speak.
yeah!ive played grepo 2 years.im still a noob,im attacking with swords in the first day after bp ends.but,i never saw a player having 2 cities in day 3 in a speed 2 world.that,my darling raiders or whutever,its something y.if all of us will start to take gold in the morning,afternoon and evening,whut will happen?i saw your alliances members.i dont know them coz i stopped playing 18 months ago.but i think 39 from 40 are using gold.A LOT!and thats not cool.not cool at all.i hope your infected alliance will fall asap bcoz i hate to see noobs and gw pretending that they r good players.and a really good player will NEVER use gold like you do.

DeletedUser

LOL ^ hate much?

Since this seems to be the most visited thread ill announce this for anybody whos not aware

The next alliance to fall is IMMORTALS, they've already lost 10+ members today

DeletedUser

very few alliances remain number 1 from the start...

its usually the pre-made alliances with a few members, who then eventually recruit and fill out their alliance, that goes to the top...

but hey ho if he wants to go about saying he's alliance is No.1 before BP ends then... R.I.P lol

DeletedUser

immortals?ahh,yeah,some kind of reckless but without gold.but i must say that rr are not a mra.wait!u can consider them a mra too.but they mass recruit only gold users.
and btw,chilly pilly millivanilly mangleala de fraier,to overtake ghosts is really an act of great courage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very few alliances remain number 1 from the start...

its usually the pre-made alliances with a few members, who then eventually recruit and fill out their alliance, that goes to the top...

but hey ho if he wants to go about saying he's alliance is No.1 before BP ends then... R.I.P lol

Frank you playin this world?
If you are what ocean buddy?

DeletedUser

I would like to say well done to Reckless raiders that's their third player to get a second city, so what if it was a 600 point ghost bet he was proud of himself :eek:
velite,i dont know u,but i like your style.

DeletedUser32498

Big woop 3 players on Reckless Raiders have 2 cities. OMG I'm so scared. They are just simming around and founding cities. You want to be a pro stick around in a world for over a year and conquer your cities.
players.png
Those guys are probably not going to stay around for long...

DeletedUser17043

Enough of the random arguments,trolling and off topic comments please.

DeletedUser32498

It's getting a little quiet in the forums now. Geej the hustle and bustle of the first week is turning into depression. What are some more opinions on Reckless Raiders? I received a -rep not too long ago this morning saying "don't underestimate us" (wasn't even signed). lol.

Last edited by a moderator: