Rho-Bust vs Dogs of noHonor (A Fail attempt at a PnP)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

That's called "thinking outside the bun!" ... hehe, Since DoW knows they are unable to do anything to the big players.. you guys are doing the same.. attacking an inactive lol.

DeletedUser3393

I am a psychic with supernatural powers.. You get that when you have a weak bladder.

*shouldn't have said that should I? * lol

On a serious note, it was because of the tripwires you tripped. We got a little late on one of the cities, so good job on that.

Also when we find out 100 briremes in the harbor of a city we cleared, we know who it is :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i get it.. you missed the sarcasim. I'll start letting you know before hand when there will be sarcasim involved.

DeletedUser3393

Yes please. Do tell me... I am actually very dumb in realizing sarcasm - FACT.

btw just curious who are you in Rho? So, i can see what kind of support have you given DoW outside the forums :p

DeletedUser3393

Gotta give where credit is due.. You guys took 2 of the cities from under our noses.

DeletedUser3393

Sorry for DP, but just had to post this.

After shelling another 20k DBP for barely any losses, we are provided with this gem:

lamen.png

DoW player attacking RB player

DeletedUser

someone really did do that xD

that's a 100 biremes on the attack...

DeletedUser

LOL....100 bir on the attack....well hopefully he never does that again lol....

"I"m "a" seeing that right? 100 bir all destroyed and the transport made it thru?

Well that can work....oh crap swordz and archerz........

DeletedUser

Sorry for DP, but just had to post this.

After shelling another 20k DBP for barely any losses, we are provided with this gem:

lamen.png

DoW player attacking RB player

LMAO! o_O Ummmmm, I'm almost embarrassed to admit we're on the same team. I mean.... Really? Teammate or not, dudes quasi retarded, maybe down syndrome who knows....... I'm gonna go ahead and pretend that it was an accident, or something....?

DeletedUser3393

So, Jeff declared that Syndicate will be joining the war against us? umm.. Didn't I mention it already a few days ago that RB is fighting 2 top 10 alliances at the same time?

Umm maybe the 10-12 cities we took from Syndicate in the last 2 weeks is not a big enough indication that a war is on.

So, after being pounded by us for 2 weeks Syndicate is suddenly going to fight because they didn't know RB was at war with them.. interesting.

DeletedUser

You talk way to much....... everything in all the threads.....

DoW has honor....lots of it.

We were never in a pact with THE Squad, it was a nap. A nap that got canceled because THE Squad created a brother alliance and we couldnt allow the 2 alliances to mature in O45.... so we made a move and we know how that went.......

The pact with RB was all good in theory, but you guys were making very real extra efforts to secure the islands in O45.....why would you rush to secure those islands if we had a pact? a true pact would have seen you guys head into another direction, the fact that we formed a pact only to watch you guys rush O45 made selling the pact to DoW members hard if not impossible. Jeff informed the alliance of the plans but it was a hard sell that was only further complicated by you guys taking in Squad members.....

After 3 weeks of trying to work with you and your "absolute" conditions where you refused to compromise at all caused this.... So we (unlike the very un honerable RB) declared war on RB, we attacked with green because thats how it goes (pre emptive is a very real strategy), words mean nothing....action means everything.

Dis honor is trying to recruit spys.....

Dis honor is taking private pms and posting them to public forums,

DoW will never EVER post private pm's between leaders to the public forum no matter the situation..... (done here only because you forced it)

DoW will never cancel a pact with an alliance without just cause and reason.....

DoW will never recruit a pact alliances enemies into there ranks

DoW will never look for the worst attack report and use it on forums in the manner you have (and we could, you guys have sent noob attacks too)

DoW will attack if provoked and will not hide the fact we are playing a WAR game.

DoW has HONOR and will countinue to have HONOR for some time to come.

The attempts you have made to dirty Jeff's name over the forums is extremly low, a real alliance, an honorable person would have simply went toe to toe in game and left it at that.

A PnP is nice, A link to stats is nice but again...posting private pms is not cool nor honorable and I can only hope it gains you very little respect........

Now so far we are fighting pretty much to a standstill......this is one of the best scraps ive seen in this game and its very enjoyable (thats the reason we play, to enjoy it)

Insults.....petty arguments over trival things and name calling is not why we are here, its not why we came here and its not what we want to do in the future.... I do hope you guys learn the meaning of HONOR.

DeletedUser

The pact with RB was all good in theory, but you guys were making very real extra efforts to secure the islands in O45.....why would you rush to secure those islands if we had a pact? a true pact would have seen you guys head into another direction, the fact that we formed a pact only to watch you guys rush O45 made selling the pact to DoW members hard if not impossible. Jeff informed the alliance of the plans but it was a hard sell that was only further complicated by you guys taking in Squad members.....

I've talked with a dozen players in your alliance, and they have all said jeff did no such thing. So don't make me drag out even more PMs to prove your lieing faces wrong yet again.

After 3 weeks of trying to work with you and your "absolute" conditions where you refused to compromise at all caused this.... So we (unlike the very un honerable RB) declared war on RB, we attacked with green because thats how it goes (pre emptive is a very real strategy), words mean nothing....action means everything.

We refused to compromise? did you even read a single message posted in this thread? we attempted to reason with you, we attempted to prevent this, but your bull headed leader jeff was not having any of it.

When where those three weeks you guys tried to work with our " absolute " conditions? you don't mean those three weeks where we received attacks every week WHILE we had a pact. Is that what you call " trying to work with us "

Dis honor is trying to recruit spys.....

is someone a little mad they can't keep their members loyal? it's not my fault they realized the kind of leaders they have, and wanted better for themselves. We didn't recruit a single spy, we had spy's come to us.

spy.png

Dis honor is taking private pms and posting them to public forums

The good people of these forums need to learn of your ways, it was be a horrible crime to let your actions of betrayal and dishonour go un-noticed. We do the people of Rho a favor, so that they too are not tricked by your smiling faces and open arms.

DoW will never cancel a pact with an alliance without just cause and reason.....

Yeah because you don't cancel the pact, you just attack :rolleyes:

DoW will never recruit a pact alliances enemies into there ranks

This war was started because you invited a pact alliances enemies into your ranks... that is what a refugee is

DeletedUser

See the X in the bottom right hand corner.

Thats honor

See the thread calling jeff a coward that got locked my admins.....

Thats dis honor

DeletedUser

i call em how i see em, and that one is a coward

i have the HONOR to call out my enemies and see that they face their crimes, and i will defend that HONOR by not letting my enemies go unpunished for their horrible deeds

DeletedUser

I've talked with a dozen players in your alliance, and they have all said jeff did no such thing. So don't make me drag out even more PMs to prove your lieing faces wrong yet again.

I remember reading about the pact details. This is not true.

We refused to compromise? did you even read a single message posted in this thread? we attempted to reason with you, we attempted to prevent this, but your bull headed leader jeff was not having any of it.

Jeff said this:

"Sounds like we are on the same page here and share some of the same goals so our agreement would not to attack each other and to remain in our own oceans"

Our members kept attacking so this was said:

"I think that we should just join a pact for now to solve some of these issues then us leaders can work out the details my main concern is to not have your members expand to much in our ocean just being down the road that would hurt us from expanding"

We made a move to go from NAP to PACT to make you guys green and prevent attacks on "brown" cities.

Our intentions were true but you did this:

"I have also heard rumors that you are talking to T.D and heard something like you would attack us from the north and they would attack us from the south"

Our member Enteris went inactive and you went after former DoW cities, cities that were DoW and by right should have remained in DoW hands.

Then when i saw entreris's cities were open to take.. I was going to take them. But I talked to antigone (one of ur players on the island) And she told me that the boot was a mistake and i shouldnt take it. I told her i wont go for the city but just attack it for BP. I had 2 attacks land which met a brireme wall(Not his units) and all my units died.

Your member, aware that this was a mistake attempted to bp farm a DoW member..... At this point you are seriously interfering with our internal affairs.

Again we made our position clear:

"As for this line I will tell you this that ocean 45 is our ocean period I will honor this but once I see too many city's built up in our waters then we both no what is going to happen here"

You never compromised and continued to rush cities in O45 and attempted to contact TD and get them to work against us. That is a absolute act of war while we were under a NAP/PACT.

You can say what you want, but just from going over what youve posted in these forums its very clear that your hiding your part of the conversations and we were well aware that you have intentions to attack us in the future.....

RHO BUST HAS NO HONOR

PERIOD

DeletedUser

You never comprised and continued to rush cities in O45 and attempted to contact TD and get them to work against us. That is a absolute act of war while we were under a NAP/PACT.

We rushed cities in O45? we never once crossed the line agreed upon by your leader, we continued to expand ON OUR SIDE OF THE AGREED UPON BORDER. I don't understand what is so hard to understand about that. We never once showed any signs of aggression, yet all the while you had your players convinced we were gunning for them.

We contacted TD and attempted to create a defensive measures pact, in which if DoW showed any signs of aggression to either of us we would defend each other. TD did not want this deal, so nothing happened. never once did we ask TD to attack you. therefore

tumblr_kwtbvmSrey1qa54eao1_400.jpg

You can say what you want, but just from going over what youve posted in these forums its very clear that your hiding your part of the conversations and we were well aware that you have intentions to attack us in the future.....

it's very clear we're hiding part of what conversations?

of course we had intentions to attack you in the future, do you think we would have just sat there and let you prepare for world wonders? NO! i would be alarmed if people didn't have intentions to stop others from winning this world. Did we mean you any immediate harm however, no we didn't. We wanted to fortify the border and then expand out to the rim and solidity our position. Attacking DoW was never part of the plan, but you brang that upon yourselves by breaking the pact and attacking us on SEVERAL occasions

BTW: bobo maybe you should spend a little more time working your stats ingame, your starting to fall behind