Rho-Bust vs Dogs of noHonor (A Fail attempt at a PnP)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser3393

All stats comparison between the two alliances. (Acc. to Grepostats from 6/3/2011 - 6/15/2011)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before:
DoW: 38k Average Points/Player
RB: 35k Average Points/Player

Today:
DoW: 48546 Avg Pts/Player (+10.5k)
RB: 49153 Avg Pts/Player (+14.1k)

Total Points:
Before:
DoW: 3.6M
RB: 2.5M

Today:
DoW: 4.74M (+1.14M)
RB: 3.93M (+1.43M)

Battle Points:
Before: (ABP|DBP|TBP)
DoW: 634k || 121k || 755k
RB: 464k || 62k || 527k

Today
DoW: 920k (+286k) || 258k (+137k) || 1179k (+434k)
RB: 755k (+291k) || 294k (+232k) || 1049k (+522k)

DeletedUser

All stats comparison between the two alliances. (Acc. to Grepostats from 6/3/2011 - 6/15/2011)
Average:
Before:
DoW: 38k Average Points/Player
RB: 35k Average Points/Player

Today:
DoW: 48546 Avg Pts/Player (+10.5k)
RB: 49153 Avg Pts/Player (+14.1k)

Total Points:
Before:
DoW: 3.6M
RB: 2.5M

Today:
DoW: 4.74M (+1.14M)
RB: 3.93M (+1.43M)

Battle Points:
Before: (ABP|DBP|TBP)
DoW: 634k || 121k || 755k
RB: 464k || 62k || 527k

Today
DoW: 920k (+286k) || 258k (+137k) || 1179k (+434k)
RB: 755k (+291k) || 294k (+232k) || 1049k (+522k)

Your doing a good job at tracking the stats but, there is one stat I don't see and I believe most will agree is the most important stat in war's. That stat would be....you ready....CITY'S.

I'm beginning to think you guys should get a shared forum :)

Rock on!!!

DeletedUser

see that aint a bad idea a shared forum with each other to discuss ya war and stats

DeletedUser3393

Your doing a good job at tracking the stats but, there is one stat I don't see and I believe most will agree is the most important stat in war's. That stat would be....you ready....CITY'S.

I'm beginning to think you guys should get a shared forum :)

Rock on!!!

Haha, Currently with RB fighting DoW and Syndicate.. we are at stalemate with DoW. Their defense line is good and they don't lose active cities easily. Though we have managed to creep in on their territory and take quite a few inactives of theirs.

So, until the stalemate breaks, all you will see "pissing match" (not my words)

DeletedUser3393

That's 6th Sf, don't forget another guy they kicked minutes before the CS landed. (though with a valid reason, he still was DoW right before the kick and was active)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup you guys have snagged a few low hanging fruits just like we have. Neither side has earned a single city, taking crap is just that.. taking crap

DeletedUser

What are you taking about? we took out two active players

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/127/members

Scroll down to the 54 rank in the DoW alliance. Sir Tovi was active the day before we took his city. Is it our fault that your players quit the second they see Rho-Bust armies marching over the hills.

www.grepostats.com/world/en17/player/1429148/colonizations

Glor took a city the day before we attacked him, he was clearly active when the attacks started rolling in.

It is not the fault of Rho-Bust that your players quit after they lose a city, so don't try and play these conquests off as " taking crap "

DeletedUser13729

DeletedUser

*SNIP*

Notice how my ABP just got more than your best attacker and how I am almost sniffing rank 1.

*SNIP*

Frankly I'm a bit insulted you think you're almost sniffing rank 1 in ABP. You're not even in the same ball park yet, although I think you've made it to the parking lot. kronnoss and worbucks are the only other guys out on the field at the moment.

That being said, you did make a nice leap in ABP the other day. Can you keep it up though?

:pro:

DeletedUser

i think he was talking about rank 1 in points

on a related side note, would i still be on the highway traveling to the ball park?

DeletedUser3393

I was indeed talking abt rank 1 OVERALL, not BP.
I was rank 2 when I made the post.

I have no misconception that i can ever cross players like kronnoss, worbucks, prt50, you in ABP.
Not unless I convert more cities into Offense.

And sf don't worry u will be here soon. Unlike others RB players are required to make defense units to help out others in the alliance. and man u have sent support like crazy even with your size the support has been amaizng

DeletedUser3393

not even a mention of shadow in that list, my heart breaks for him, knowing he has been number 1 in abp for some time now

oh yes thanks, since i was talking to him for some reason I forgot to add the you.