Rho-Bust vs Dogs of noHonor (A Fail attempt at a PnP)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser

we continued to expand ON OUR SIDE OF THE AGREED UPON BORDER.

The border was agreed only if you stopped building in O45, we would not take cities on your side of the "white" line but that also applyed to you.

Hence the:

Jeff Wheeler:

"I think that we should just join a pact for now to solve some of these issues then us leaders can work out the details my main concern is to not have your members expand to much in our ocean just being down the road that would hurt us from expanding"

We contacted TD and attempted to create a defensive measures pact

Thanks for admitting that, and it was defensive nothing.

How about you copy paste that conversation up here then? Yah didnt think so

of course we had intentions to attack you in the future, do you think we would have just sat there and let you prepare for world wonders? NO!

And thats all I wanted to hear.....

Lets cut the crap and get it on....the honorable way..... THE DOGS OF WAR WAY.

RB made a serious mistake taking you into there ranks.....REFUGEE that you are

DeletedUser3393

The border was agreed only if you stopped building in O45, we would not take cities on your side of the "white" line but that also applyed to you.

That was the whole failure. Jeff never communicated anything quite simply. If you read the PMs our diplomat proposed the line and jeff proposed the O35/O45 border. Then he vanished for a few days and comes back when I took entreris city? Why did I take it?.. I pmed him.. because DoW INTENTIONALLY killed my CS at a nearby town.. and entreris was NOT DoW. He was without your flag, so anyone could take it. I had PMed one of your mmebers and was told not to take it. So, I didn't.. I went for another city inactive city nearby where DoW intentionally destroyed my CS. Hence I went for entreris.

Quite simply the fact I am calling DoW having no honor because:

Your guys attacked us upteen times, while we were under the agreement and while we under the pact. Every single time it was chalked up as a mistake.
While talks were going on, jeff TOLD US that he will kick the refugee out and he didn't. He indeed lied that he had kicked him and don't know how the refugee came back.

YOUR leader didn't reply back to me (RB leader), while your members attacked us.. is quite simply in itself a declaration of war, But we still tried to talk.. and talks were going ok until out of nowhere Your member put one of us in revolt and Sent the CS. All happened because your leader failed to communicate or decided against communicating to the team properly.

One question's answer will solve everything. Is it honorable to put a city in revolt and then send a CS to it without dissolving the pact? If you guys didn't trust us and wanted to attack us, why not simply banish the pact.. rather than attacking us under it?

We never attacked, and always tried to talk to you guys , but in return at any slight confusion on your member's parts they decided to attack us. That is dishonor.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you didn't read my posts... I did congratulate you on the success of taking 2 cities in our core.
The only reason I posted that attack was because it was too hilarious. I always am a good sport, I personally messaged people when they do good, and also when they do bad. It is a game all we have to do is have fun. If you guys keep the forum interesting I won't post my lameass comments anymore- i promise lol.

On a side note, I agree I talk too much lol.. I am hyper and like to argue. Don't take anything personally. If this is indeed looking bad lol I will stop.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I havent had chance to read all you guys wrote.. so, I apologize for any point made which has been answered below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18641

That was the whole failure. Jeff never communicated anything quite simply. If you read the PMs our diplomat proposed the line and jeff proposed the O35/O45 border.
I think that's the point; you cannot have non communication and differing proposals and call that an 'agreement' even if, by your own admission in was 'unofficial'.
I was actually hoping to see some reasoned, factual discussion in this thread but it seems to have very quickly degenerated into a personal (and sometimes immature) vendetta against some specific individuals.
As an example; this whole issue of honor. How can you possibly argue that Rho-bust has honor and Dow doesn't when Rho-busts leader clearly states he has no desire to expand in o45 and yet one of your other leaders sends me an email stating "well we were going to attack you anyway in two or three weeks"?

So, can we now move on and stop re-hashing the same old (flawed) arguments?
I know this is PnP but come on, lets get some war stats going, talk about the weather or something more interesting than this tired old stuff..

DeletedUser

in all honestly the whole concept of " honor " on a video game is rather silly. Grepolis is a cut throat game, and that often means you see a lot of shady business dealings. That is not to say you shouldn't honor your pacts. A simple " we don't want this pact anymore and we're declaring war " would have been more than enough, but attacking while under the flag of a false pact is something that you don't see often.

May i also bring to the fore-front this interesting piece of information

jeffwheeler.png

is someone feeling the pressure of a hard fought war, have you already restored to forming a " coalition "

DeletedUser

Im gonna say this war started on June 4th, 2011

Since June 4th, 2011

ABP for DoW = 207,492
ABP for Rho Bust = 221,050 (not bad, most attacks are not on DoW)

DBP for DoW = 122,948
DBP for Rho Bust = 186,895

DoW
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/127/history

RB
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/480/history

So far neither alliance has been able to take a city from an active player.
This is shaping up to be a great war indeed.

By this time next week we are hoping to force Rho Bust into the #1 Defender spot, right now there in 2nd:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/rankings/alliancekills

By this time next week we are hoping to force a Rho Bust player into the #1 Defender spot, right now they have the #2 spot:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/rankings/playerkills

DeletedUser

i don't understand how that's an accomplishment?

if you guys want to throw nuke after nuke at our walls and give us free DBP we're going to take it.

on the other hand, you completely ignored the fact that i provided evidence to your alliance forming a coalition with Syndicate to try and take us down. Is someone getting a little mad that their big bad alliance can't force their way into our cities?

Let's have a closer look at these stats shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before:
DoW: 38k Average Points/Player
RB: 35k Average Points/Player

Today:
DoW: 43734 Avg Pts/Player (+5.7k)
RB: 43787 Avg Pts/Player (+8.7k)

Total Points:
Before:
DoW: 3.6M
RB: 2.5M

Today:
DoW: 4.24M (+640k)
RB: 3.45M (+950k)

Battle Points:
Before: (ABP|DBP|TBP)
DoW: 634k || 121k || 755k
RB: 464k || 62k || 527k

Today
DoW: 845k || 240k || 1085k (+330k)
RB: 667k || 240k || 907k (+380k)

this was taken from a day or so ago

stats from right now

Average points per player

DoW: 44841
Rho-Bust: 45402

Average BP per player

DoW: 11504
Rho-Bust: 12149

weird isn't it?

on a player to player level we are clearly superior

DeletedUser13729

we dont have as much to attack as you do lol since we are actually pacted up with the surrounding big alliances and have agreements not to conquer into their territory.

And nice growth honestly,you beat us by abit sofar but as someone said before you got alot more to choose from and still the bulk of the alliance is like 10+ hours away even by fast transports from the main warzone says something.

We are not declining a pact with syndicate - makes sense to team up with another warring alliance when your target is the same but their front is from the other side and should distract some of the offensive and defensive firepower.

And seriously please lets start talking about the war ,the breaking down of the negotiations is regretable but it should be in the past tbh .

DeletedUser

Agree with garyrune it's nice to see people are bringing in stats as well.

I'm not part of this war and honestly to an outsider all this negotiation stuff is confusing :s

Just tell us who's winning! :p

DeletedUser13729

its dead even more or less . We havent lost a active city and they havent aswell - they have taken few inactives or whatever and we have done the same.

We need to get more organized on offense tough to get a serious advantage in the war.

DeletedUser

And nice growth honestly,you beat us by abit sofar but as someone said before you got alot more to choose from and still the bulk of the alliance is like 10+ hours away even by fast transports from the main warzone says something.

half our alliance is still on the western side of O35 so i don't see how that matters?

i have just reached the front and it took me a week to do so

DeletedUser13729

half our alliance is still on the western side of O35 so i don't see how that matters?

i have just reached the front and it took me a week to do so

as i said you got more targets to choose from than us since asfar i can tell you aint pacted up with surrounding oceans and i aint disputing that both of our firepower in the warzone so far has been insufficent to break a decent stack in a city lol. :pro::pro:

DeletedUser

as i said you got more targets to choose from than us since asfar i can tell you aint pacted up with surrounding oceans

You have already said that you are pacted with the alliances around you, so all your attention will be directed at us, and if all your attention is directed at us, shouldn't you be able to take a city from us? You've also stated that we have more targets to chose from, twice

1)
we dont have as much to attack as you do lol

2)
And nice growth honestly,you beat us by abit sofar but as someone said before you got alot more to choose from

Surely if our alliance has so much to attack, it means that only a part of our attention has been devoted to stopping DoW. Therefore we are holding off your entire alliance, with a portion of our own alliance.

DeletedUser

When exactly is this war going to start?? I know it's already started in these forums but when will you guys start taking city's?

Just wondering cuz I was going to order a couple boxes of pop corn and a case of beer to kick back and watch it :) There will be a live stream, rite?

DeletedUser3393

When exactly is this war going to start?? I know it's already started in these forums but when will you guys start taking city's?

Just wondering cuz I was going to order a couple boxes of pop corn and a case of beer to kick back and watch it :) There will be a live stream, rite?

War has started lol almost 10 days now. None of the alliances per say have managed to take a city from the other. Which shows how evenly matched the alliances are.

as i said you got more targets to choose from than us since asfar i can tell you aint pacted up with surrounding oceans and i aint disputing that both of our firepower in the warzone so far has been insufficent to break a decent stack in a city lol. :pro::pro:

The whole of your alliance is attacking us. Phantomxx whose pure LS attacks are also 10hrs away has been participating. DoW has 100% attention on RB.

RB's western front has been fighting Syndicate for greater part of the month now. And are still fighting. Only the eastern team is fighting DoW. Western team just sends whatever spare support they have.
If we had the entire alliance send support/attacks. Looking at the current scenario I don't see how DoW would have been able to fend off.

DeletedUser

From my side of the table i dont know 50% more from your side would make a bit of difference in the attacks we have seen coming from your guys. I would think you have seen more of phantom than just ls :p

DeletedUser3393

From my side of the table i dont know 50% more from your side would make a bit of difference in the attacks we have seen coming from your guys. I would think you have seen more of phantom than just ls :p

Yes, you have to wait and see about that. in my are the last CS attempt on your city was saved by 20-30 Extra briremes, much better than what you guys have been able to manage against us.

As for phantom.. well he has 2 two units. LS and Slingers. That's all. Lol, pretty easy to defend. No need to play the LS.. he is too far to send any attacks and wait for Revolt. So his CS will be visible easily, and if he really wants to use his 11 offensive cities he needs to get a little creative. Those slingers die as easily as they are made.

DeletedUser13729

Well i have said it five times now - bulk of our alliance is east instead of the western border area where the war is and thanks to that some of our members,including myself have troubles annoying you guys and since your western front has the same issue but they have the war against syndicate i guess to relieve them of their troops wich brings growth and thats specially true when ur kinda running over someone . Imagine that a explaination about our dismal performance in the war by stalemating and being abit behind you guys in growth . Dispute me about the slight excuse or reason about the current stalemate but please dont mock that im actually arguing about another thing than the start of this little affair :( .

Meh im so depleted of offensive troops that im going to ask help for clearing my next target and for a interesting fact is that im expecting to join the war effort by august in force, wich shows something doesnt it ?

DeletedUser

i would love to see that war between Rhobust and DoW maybe it will force a better leader for DoW

DeletedUser3393

Well i have said it five times now - bulk of our alliance is east instead of the western border area where the war is and thanks to that some of our members,including myself have troubles annoying you guys and since your western front has the same issue but they have the war against syndicate i guess to relieve them of their troops wich brings growth and thats specially true when ur kinda running over someone . Imagine that a explaination about our dismal performance in the war by stalemating and being abit behind you guys in growth . Dispute me about the slight excuse or reason about the current stalemate but please dont mock that im actually arguing about another thing than the start of this little affair :( .

Meh im so depleted of offensive troops that im going to ask help for clearing my next target and for a interesting fact is that im expecting to join the war effort by august in force, wich shows something doesnt it ?

Actually i didn't think of it so you are correct. Even though RB has their attention divided and DoW have full attention, DoW's outer players dont get the BP which RB outer players do. At the same time, 100% of DoW support/offense goes to their frontline unlike RB.

But in the end it is all about growth, and the people to outgrow will outshine.

So, i guess yea maybe right now DoW maybe putting in like 75% to RB 70%, but if we factor in growth, the longer the war lasts the more it is going to favor us.

DeletedUser

so tell jeff to send me or AA a message, and allow us to capture half of your cities in O45, and maybe we'll consider it