Rise and fall of The Elite!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
No point debating with this now, I've finished what I had to say.

@Velael - You know you was wrong, lol, I obtained the Mose account in early november because when I first got it, I had to go on a vacation

@Bulls - "Rise and fall of James" Did I ever fall? No. Did I ever get conquered? No. Did I leave the game for well over a month? Yes. That's far from "falling" Your grudge against me, ry and p1mono is quite pathetic now. Why keep arguing about the past? TE is dead now, I and rygarr ran it in the good old days as "THE ELITE" not The Steel Titans or Valor. This is my last reply to you, it's getting boring now talking about this and that in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this could likely be true. At that time lolallday was inactive and all of the sudden someone took that account and he joined Valor. I dont know who took but knowing rygarr was the one who gave that account away, that could be very likely james. Or maybe just another former TE member .... but then again, just TE moving out to another ocean in a easier way.Wrong, I arranged the handing over of the LOL account

it is fact james talked to rygar way before joining ST.

tst never had any merge other than taking Somali who I asked to be invited.
tst didnt have to fight other wars as it was clear who their friends are and nobody else that gave then better reason.
Valor kept pushing smaller alliances into helping/joining them or die. 3 stars for example was pretty much left without option. the ones that stayed were eventually hit or ghosted.The relation ship with TS was actually formed from KoDR, when KoDR members joined Valor I asked Rygarr to continue the good relationship

alliance were already building one wonder when alliance gave new name to TsT. If another alliance would be created just for the sake of creating a new one, the wonder would be destroyed and all the resources and work would be lost.

today Valor is not under TE leadership. That is why i suggested the rise and fall of James, Rygarr and P1mono. It seems they can never finish what they start and always screw things around, I find this funny, these players have help build two alliance, each alliance held the #1 position, that's not screwing up.

Not saying i agree with everything calico has done, but he is way much better leader than James will ever be. I'm sure you aren't the only one who hasn't agreed with everything I've done, and many more didn't agree with James (my self included) but he did build TE to be #1 and caused many other alliances to fall.

This is the rise, fall, rise and fall of James!!! It still is the rise and fall of TST/TE, it is just a coincidence that as TST/TE fell, Valor rose

My replies are in bold, Bulls even though I have spoken to you in game and told you several twists and turns you still believe this betrayal story!!! No one betrayed SP but TE them selves, as the majority of them watched your alliance get devoured.

DeletedUser

@p1mono- i can post any opinions and/or facts that i want and if u dont like it dont read and/or ignore it. i know more than u think so how would u know how much i know? can u read my mind?

@james- wrong even ask the original mosevej. he handed over the account in oct. stop lying about something so dumb. it didnt matter which of those months anyways so why lie?

it was in October, last one I have is from the 8th

words of the original mosevej.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@p1mono- i can post any opinions and/or facts that i want and if u dont like it dont read and/or ignore it. i know more than u think so how would u know how much i know? can u read my mind?

@james- wrong even ask the original mosevej. he handed over the account in oct. stop lying about something so dumb. it didnt matter which of those months anyways so why lie?

I'm not lying. First all of you said I took the account way back before Valor was formed LOL. I took the account October/November. Valor was formed September, so you were wrong about that.

Secondly... The words of Mosevej... you quote that, but it doesn't say where it came from, we don't know, so they could be lying for all we know. And thirdly, I remember taking over the account in late october and having to go on vacation. Even Bulls said that in early november, when I first went on vacation as Mosevej, that's when I first took the account, because the original mose didn't submit a ticket.

It doesn't matter anyway... You already said I took it over before Valor was formed, yet you have been proved wrong. Shut your mouth little girl and just play.

Don't even play Eta anymore, but I outclass you anytime. Keep whining, we all know you're wrong.

+P1 is a much more experienced + knowledgeable player than you'll ever be, don't you worry about that.

DeletedUser

oh i forgot that ur slow minded. maybe u should reread my earlier post when i said i thought he was talking about war not be valor. only little girl here is u and ur teeny bopper squad members who keep posting. that is an actual quote and ur were banned on the 21st of oct btw and didnt get back from it till early nov. ur a backstabber and a liar therefore u have no ounce of class ur just a bottom feeder who hides behinds others and i really could careless about p1 and thats ur opinion but like he would say "please keep your imaginary opinions to yourself".

2011-11-02 10:20:18 85 85ce 3 846|573 mosevej stavanger 13111
2011-10-21 11:37:54 85 85nw 20 837|530 mosevej Abandoned 10651
2011-10-21 11:31:28 74 84nw 6 799|412 mosevej lolallday 11799
2011-10-17 06:11:00 85 85sw 811|585 mosevej jhunsky 1911440
2011-10-14 03:01:25 75 75 ne 3 747|512 mosevej Dback 11949
2011-10-12 03:05:22 74 74se 5 758|489 mosevej clivedd 12052

on 2012-07-19 at 00:08
I was kind of idling... no VM,took it easy and kept quiet..

Looking at some old excel sheets it was in October, last one I have is from the 8th

now please go back to hugging ur mother in her basement and stay off the forums.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
oh i forgot that ur slow minded. maybe u should reread my earlier post when i said i thought he was talking about war not be valor. only little girl here is u and ur teeny bopper squad members who keep posting. that is an actual quote and ur were banned on the 21st of oct btw and didnt get back from it till early nov. ur a backstabber and a liar therefore u have no ounce of class ur just a bottom feeder who hides behinds others and i really could careless about p1 and thats ur opinion but like he would say "please keep your imaginary opinions to yourself".

2011-11-02 10:20:18 85 85ce 3 846|573 mosevej stavanger 13111
2011-10-21 11:37:54 85 85nw 20 837|530 mosevej Abandoned 10651
2011-10-21 11:31:28 74 84nw 6 799|412 mosevej lolallday 11799
2011-10-17 06:11:00 85 85sw 811|585 mosevej jhunsky 1911440
2011-10-14 03:01:25 75 75 ne 3 747|512 mosevej Dback 11949
2011-10-12 03:05:22 74 74se 5 758|489 mosevej clivedd 12052

now please go back to hugging ur mother in her basement and stay off the forums.

Slow minded? Far more intelligent than you, just look at the grammatical differences between us two posting, at least I can type properly :D

And so I got banned in late October as Mose, right? Still you have not justified what you first said. You first said I was mosevej way before Valor was created, which is saying that I am multi-accounting as I was J.n.c 93 before Valor was formed lol, funny how you're ignoring that huh?

It doesn't mean a thing if I was Mose back in late october or not... I did say I was out of the game for a month, therefore I am right. Furthermore, if I didn't get back till early november, and I was in SP for a week more, then I didn't leave till the 12th November.

Look it says on Grepostats alliance changes;

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/825328/alliancechanges

It doesn't say left "Somali Pirates" because SP doesn't exist anymore hence why it's blank but it does say joined Valor 12th November. So yeah... be quiet. Your the little girl here who keeps whinging about the past. You and Bulls, your grudges are just very low. It's a game, not RL, so grow up.

I'm surprised BA took you in, by far the worst player in there ranks, they must be getting desperate.

Lastly, I couldn't care less if I'm a "Backstabber" haha! I did what I had to do, I turned my back on Team Black because they were using me. I changed Eta for the better. It really doesn't bother me what you actually think of me, to me you just sound like Lefty, but Lefty had better arguments and grammar for that matter :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

first off i believe i said that it didnt matter or not if u were mosevej in oct or not first just proved u cant read again.

actually i wasn't i just thought whateverr was talking about the war between sp and valor. i read his post too quick and thought he was talking when the war was created. so mb whateverr i read wrong and my apologies to u.

second i guess u couldnt read this either. again proves u cant read.

no one is whinning here but u also i like how i say u were mosevej in oct and u lie and say u wasnt then i post proof that says otherwise then u change ur story. u really look like an idiot right now. also when did i say u joined valor before nov 12th? dont recall saying u did or didnt. i know when u ran for ur pathetic little life and hid in valor.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
first off i believe i said that it didnt matter or not if u were mosevej in oct or not first just proved u cant read again.

second i guess u couldnt read this either. again proves u cant read.

no one is whinning here but u also i like how i say u were mosevej in oct and u lie and say u wasnt then i post proof that says otherwise then u change ur story. u really look like an idiot right now and as for my grammar. i didnt know i was writing an essay for school or an article for the news paper. oh silly me. also when did i say u joined valor before nov 12th? dont recall saying u did or didnt. i know when u ran for ur pathetic little life and hid in valor.

LOL, you're still making a pointless argument that is in the past? It really is sad for you and bulls to drag it on so long, it really is so :D

And your saying I ran? LOL! What did I run from, my closest allies and friends were in Valor, not SP, that's why I joined + have you also not ran? Did you not run from SP and now you have ended up in BA? Can't say much there can you...

No point continuing this, I hate having a debate/argument about the past

DeletedUser

-1 for both James and Veleal for spamming this thread. If you want to continue to argue, do it via private or visitor messages, or if you insist make another thread for it, but don't do it in here anymore, k?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Z-boy I was just having fun! Me and Velael do it all the time ;) we have a love hate relationship. We all know you're jealous, don't worry it's okay! :)

Back to Rise and fall of TE... Erm yeah, got nothing else to say except TE is dead now, but it was a good run and I enjoyed every moment of it.

DeletedUser

TE was great alliance on its peak..it is a shame it fall apart before the end.

DeletedUser19492

ok, since I visited the zoo, thought I could give an interesting facts to make this history richer.

First of all, TE is gone, Titans rose from the ashes. victors!

Valor is not TE
TST is not TE

TE was formed and disbanded, it´s all gone, even the archives are gone. period. let it rest for goodness sake.

now the date the alliance was supposed to have ended, was January 2011.

we had defeated KE, we were fighting UF, when UF and TE got a truce and TE started attacking LOP. soon FATE was in war, we were fighting everyone, BA declared war, uow declared verbal war, DFE declared war.

it was us against the entire world and we were winning.

me and lord brylle went to ocean 54 like it was our playground, gosh, we were everywhere, conquering cities, racing against each other to see who would get what city first. Davus and Komagos were taking baby steps into ocean 54, being careful and prudent, kit4 was following us, lon3r was reaching into ocean 54 too. we were rolling the dices and as charlie sheen says "winning".

until.....

BA stepped into ocean 54.

Zagreas
Batvanio
Brlinho
Ame Lord
Battle Butcher
Big Al 27
Myllian
kricc81
MoppyO
sirgaz
fingolfin

man, could those guys fight. they came in silently and just started kicking everyone´s ... lol

I would log in and see every single day 200 incomings. today is pretty easy number to reach, but back when the server had only 6 months, it took a lot!!

brlinho kept 70 incomings everyday!! I remember he would throw anything and everything at me, CS, swords, biremes, transports, hell if he could send militia he would have sent for sure. I remember messaging him asking "what the heck man?" even lefty was very active back then and attacking in ocean 54. the fight in ocean 54 was insane, insane!! Lord Brylle would lose 10 cities in one day. Zagreas in one morning would lose 5. it was crazy, if you made a paper boat and put it on to float in ocean 54, it would get ran over by troops crossing. the action was everywhere, at anytime someone would be under revolt, CS would be hitting somewhere in any given hour.

soon we were expelled from south ocean 54, and when moppyo stepped in, each city she took, she would get more support in one city than any of us in all our cities.

me, lord brylle, kit4, lon3r, komagos, davus, teakura, Mattius Iv, we were there taking heavy punches! Davus and Komagos would be awake nights away just to snipe CS attacks, but for BA people, it looked so effortless.

inside, we were going bananas, frontliners in coean 54 would scream and shout for the alliance to move south to share all the pressure on us. but everyone was seeing the kicking we were getting and nobody moved.

I remember well that time, p1mono and rygarr were taking easy DFE targets in ocean 62, DFE war lasted 3 days and they disbanded. p1mono and rygarr were skilled players but while they were "securing" an dead ocean, we were facing aniquilation right there. James? gosh at that point james was taking targets in ocean 51!!!

Davus got really off at this and gave up, leaving us with a huge hole in our northern front ocean 54/53. Komagos stated his "last ultimatum" and went silent. we were losing our best fighters due to the stress of the battles. I stated very clear that BA in a couple of days would step into ocean 53 put their foot on our throat and it would be the end for us. back then ocean 53 was our core.

that was one lost war. until tommy caused a major problem inside BA, CR people left, moppyo left the game, and BA was confused. I could not believe in my eyes, could not believe how the situation came out. if someone had told me we would be almost ruined and saved at the same time by BA, I wouldn´t had believed.

during the intense month of february, while we were exchanging cities, all the frontliners in this war got to know each other. Personally, I met all of them, all very nice people who I felt very lucky to have met. Zagreas, Ali, the ivans, Mil, butcher, ame lord. Man, those guys were/are so nice that it didn´t feel bad losig to them. we all came out as friends after the war.

BA lost the war to itself, TE wouldn[t have survived nother week period. many of us frontliners were about to leave the alliance for the reason I don´t want to state in here, but whoever is curious I will answer ingame, I don´t come in here.

but to whoever is reading this story, it´s important to know that TE escaped right there. it was the only war TE was trully in danger of losing.

along the months I learned about what really went down in BA, something it[s not my place to comment in here, maybe brlinho could share. if you ask any of the survivors that still play in the game, that was our doom war, the war we weren´t suppose to have escaped. will never forget those days, bcu I learned a lot about playing, I met a lot of nice people.

well, to james...
boy, could you just forget about me? honestly you are just a ghost hunting the corners of ETA, just die at once. Adam had you all figured out lol.
TE was all you. your legacy, it began and it ended.
Titans is a whole different story that will live on... as victors.
half of that, you will never be.
stop telling lies about me, or I might start telling truths about you.

I asked you one thing in this game, only one thing. "don´t quit before I get to you" unfortunatey.... it´s ok if you had your reasons. just leave me alone ok?

DeletedUser

Great story. It's nice to have another insiders perspective. Makes you see the other side of the coin. I can only imagine the rough battle in o54.
+ rep.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Kev - Well hello there! Long time no speak ;) thanks for your input on the story, it's nice to have another TE player share his thoughts too.

I'm trying to forget about you, it's hard though :( but then again, you don't really bother me anymore, neither does anything on Grepolis. I like to stick around on the Eta forums, to see what's going on, on my favorite world, nothing wrong with that, is there?

As for the newly reformed TST... congrats on leading it this far, and congrats for winning the world by building wonders, NOT WAR. Isn't TST losing there war both to CR and Valor? You maybe winners of the world, but not winners of your wars. But it's good your still here, and will probably still be here till the end anyway.

And lies about you? What lies have I said... The only thing I have said about you, is the fact you were trying to undermine everything I did, I got told this by a source, someone who is very close to you. No point going any further with that.

Lastly, you're right, you did say "don't quit before I get to you" however you never did get to me, I took the account of Mose from late october till mid April I think, didn't get any attacks of you? Don't think I attacked you either, can't remember. And don't worry, I will leave you alone now, I promise! ;)

Not here to argue anyway, rather want to keep this thread clean and about TE's legacy. Cheers!

DeletedUser

Yes Kevin had it so rough. All of TE filled his cities with defenses so he could rake in the bp's and push forward taking cities with them bp's.

You spout off about back stabbers and traitors yet you yourself were set up in TE as a spy for Thakur long ago after the Tribunal war.

Yes TST is TE because you kept all TE's earned battle points where Valor was created anew. No TST is not TE because the founders moved on

...and Bulls lol I dont care who believes me or not about this but here's how it happened.

P1mono was in SP under the Yellow account when i created Valor. Surely i wanted him to join with me and asked him many times. He then told me (P1) that Bulls wanted Valor to merge into SP to fight Kodr. At the same time i was playing another world with Calico Jack and actually really got along well with him. I turned down Bull's request at a merger. So Kodr was falling apart but they still had great players that needed a home...

Abby returned and broke the pact between SP and Valor and said that Valor was not to invite a single kodr player (while bulls was recruiting them) I was surprised by this as was P1 and Bulls and it was at this time when bulls again suggested a merge of Valor PLUS taking in Kodr members to fight against TE.

I flat out told him no and he was foolish for thinking he could win a war against them. I removed myself from TE not because i didn't like them, it was simply that i done all i could there and their was no group activity anymore. I needed a fresh start...anyway back to the story...

This was the time when P1 said he would come over to Valor as he also didnt like the idea of war with TE, none of Valor did. Then TE, Valor and SP recruited Kodr's remaining members. With Calico coming over you can guess that many followed.

From the time Abby broke our pact i wanted war and now the stage was set. SP was a semi aggressive alliance making a name for themselves and Valor was of similar size at this point. So it was time for Valor to make our mark and we did so easily as we seen no sign of a fighting alliance in SP but then the strangest thing started happening. TE started supporting SP against us then mailed us warnings to cease our attacks on SP. Then started taking in SP refugees. It was this slap in the face that started TE Valor war.

Maybe emotions were running high with myself because i was in such disbelief that TE would do that I was still friends with JCC and Komagos at this time but despite their plea to end the war i was all in, the damage was done and the war raged on...

Now as far as me leaving...

I am a single father and as you all know this game takes so much of our time, time i should have been giving to my daughter. I walked away with Valor doing well and spent the summer doing family things with my kid (like i should have been doing)

Now eta is fading and i come back to finish out this world till the door closes. This is where Grepo started with me and this is where it will end EN7

-R-

DeletedUser31450

Its great that you took time of the game to spend it with your daughter

DeletedUser

good personal input from you guys, i actually read something on the forums for the first time in a good while as I wanted to hear what yo had to day.

good stuff.