Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser25074

No no you have miss read what i have said.

Enigma were on level pegging and have been for some time now yes but in the begining it was all about Sm and Paragon. Our 2 were supposedly the No.1 contenders for the NO.1 spot for so long. Being labled that way does nothing but put a target on your backs :p

3rd/4th were HK/Enigma This ment in the eyes of the MRA's Sm and paragon were bad cause we held top spot and HK/Enigma were good cause they could fight us :p

Hence the fact Enigma were approached so often about taking on SM. Once HK joined in the fighting against SM thats it lol everyone came out of the wood work and Atomic even decided to throw down for a while.

It s a well known occurence that the alliance who leads in the begining and holds that lead just becomes the envy and enemy of any and all alliances that arnt standing side by side with them.

KD started the Sm/KD war by trying to rim me there was a lot of abuse there ill give u that :p

101 brought the war to SM by attacking Paragon members that joined us before that i had 0 interaction with them and to this day i dont think i have ever actually spoken to Jdeoro or any other leaders there to even insult them lol.

Atomic situation was a screw up but they started that war whilst we tried to prevent it. (probably cause they felt ballsy about the fact Sm were already fighting so many wars). Here though other than turning there peace requests down due to them asking for peace every time they were running OP's against us i dont think we have done anything that could be considered anything other than war banter.

TU/TU war i think we started that 1 it was that long ago im not sure what kicked it off though tbh.

.9. war started and ended quickly but tormaja in particualr started that lol and we were on good terms with them at the time.

HK war was started cause i backed 1 of my members who turned out to not be such a great guy in the end and was more trouble than he was worth after that we sorted it out and eventually merged.

Ins war well in all honesty the first contact i had was recently and the only reason we had war with them was cause KD merged into them lol

Your assuming im a complete tool towards everyone when in reality its just SM hate thats boiled over :p

DeletedUser25074

Actually there may be quite a few butt hurt players off with me cause i turned them down for invites to the alliance but those people should understand i did so to keep them out of harms way and not cause im a tool :p

DeletedUser

@Livitius Your quotes just prove how desperate you are to clean yourself. That was 15 months ago! I just made a nap with SM and it was normal to keep myself reserved towards SM/Para, but I don't want to bother explaining this any more.
Who exactly hate SM? Atomic who got spanked and rimmed? Khal Drogo who don't exist? And? Biggest haters are Enigma and just because you presented them things so you and Pablito could stay saints in their eyes. Not a single surprise happened in merges on this world. MRA's turtle coalition, together with their rimmed Atomic friends made one alliance for WW era. We all knew that was coming. Whole this time it was SM/Enigma against the world. Only surprise was Enigma suddenly coming into this because "Joseph is a devil and we all hate him". Please, be a man and admit don't hide like a rabbit, just like you did on skype.
And of course you are not regretting. You are with your friends from Ins, PoA, Atomic etc..., not with bad boys like us.

DeletedUser25074

The fact that Voj was Enigma's oldest ally and friend on olympia, has had access to everything thats gone on and is speaking against you pretty much says it all Liv lol.

As much as you guys try to push or berate me it makes no difference to me im not bothered hate away its been Sm vs the world since day 1 and looks like its going to be SM vs the world till the very end lol. We have never done anything the easy way why should WW be any different :D

DeletedUser

Hmm! So the past matters when you want it to. When it's convenient. I see.
Well, well, well... Who just came out of his hidden cave :p My word can't be changed. Together with Enigma, few months after, we agreed to merge all together, HK, Enigma, SM. I have never betrayed anyone. Did you? lol But, this is not about me and you. This is about me and Livitius, a guy who had all my trust...

Blagoje4 your actions speak for yourself. This is more personal thing between me and Pablito and Livitius...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

I think SM should change their names to, apostles of Paul, or Mother Teresa devouts.

Because apparently they can do no wrong.

DeletedUser25074

Bitter feelings? This is all what you reaped and sowed Joe. I saw your "merge terms", they were bogus and you know it. Well Joe, You can't expect to be a total A Hole to my leaders and friends Pablito and Liv over something petty, and offer ridiculous terms of merging, especially when we put more on the table than you could of. And you think we are just going to bow to your terms and that's it, nu uh.

You started this by trying to pin everything on my shoulders lol. You guys wanted it public there it is for all to see. Dont want to know the truth stay out of the public forums ;)

DeletedUser38465

You started this by trying to pin everything on my shoulders lol. You guys wanted it public there it is for all to see. Dont want to know the truth stay out of the public forums ;)

Propaganda and slandering is all i see from you.

DeletedUser25074

Lox is an ex para traitor and spy

Enigma hid his presence from us

Terms that were offered are legit

The 2 quotes from Elk and Liv are copied and pasted from PM and Skype directly

Its all there in black and white with evidence to back it up lol. So slander it is not. The defenition of propaganda dictates that sure this could be considered as such.

But in this situation as you have pushed the subject to try and belittle and berate me to the community propaganda it is not intended to be merely me stating the facts i have in front of me.

DeletedUser

It comes down to this:

A long time ago, we did something behind SM's back.
SM discovered this months later, and called off the merge unless we accepted their terms of no Enigma founders in the new alliance.
We could not accept those terms, and went another route.

DeletedUser38465

Well than, i guess you're right
I guess arrogance has its price
Now that its all said and done
The war now has begun
As the old quote comes comes off my breath
It matters not who is right, but who is left.

DeletedUser19042

Well than, i guess you're right
I guess arrogance has its price
Now that its all said and done
The war now has begun
As the old quote comes comes off my breath
It matters not who is right, but who is left.

Well, apparently you tweaked your quote a little, because the correct quote is:
War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

Well, apparently you tweaked your quote a little, because the correct quote is:
War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.
Why thank you, i didnt know that. Nor did i just do it on purpose as an adaptation to fit the poem.

DeletedUser31057

Who exactly hate SM? Atomic who got spanked and rimmed?

together with their rimmed Atomic friends made one alliance for WW era.

You are with your friends from Ins, PoA, Atomic etc..., not with bad boys like us.
Reading through this line just makes me laugh. The truth is that ATOMIC was never got spanked nor rimmed. We have alot of cities in 45 up until these days for WW era. The human perception is quite the beast. The idea about a fair fight has ambiguity no matter how you look at it. You’re just staring the scores of ATOMIC vs. SM on your screen but failed to conclude how the figure arrives. People overlook those aspects of the game. My point is we won the fight with the war against SM in 45 with respect to conquering cities of active players on both sides. Hope this is clear to you. The SM are just good in taking cities of inactive ATOMIC players during that time. Just like HK/ your former alliance who did nothing but took cities of ATOMIC inactive players, but failed to take city of active player. Re-collect what was happen on when you tried to grab my city in 46 on 27/10/2012. I hope you still remember who wrote below message.

Diogenes33 on 2012-10-27 at 15:22
Hi

Nice stack of defense in there you got but this is just a fun individual conquest to see what is going on with you guys. I was very disapointed from what I saw from JThermes so I thought to attack someone more active and give plenty of reaction time (over 24 hours conquest against a single city, yeah right...couldnt make it any easier:p). Anyway enjoy the BPs:)

Next time I want be so generous with CS and revolt times;)

Dio

Lastly, you are claiming you are bad boys but in reality, you were not :D

DeletedUser

i just want to add something here, when i said we been planning on a merge for the last 3 months that was not enigma. enigma surprisingly only came about 2 weeks ago, and we agreed to work together, we have been planning the WW period for over two years with several other alliances. am sorry things did not work out for SM but that is just how the cookie crumbles! call us names, call us a MRA, but just remember all the things you call us our my alliance when we defeat you. just know this that the best players will win this world! (SW)

DeletedUser25074

Reading through this line just makes me laugh. The truth is that ATOMIC was never got spanked nor rimmed. We have alot of cities in 45 up until these days for WW era. The human perception is quite the beast. The idea about a fair fight has ambiguity no matter how you look at it. You’re just staring the scores of ATOMIC vs. SM on your screen but failed to conclude how the figure arrives. People overlook those aspects of the game. My point is we won the fight with the war against SM in 45 with respect to conquering cities of active players on both sides. Hope this is clear to you. The SM are just good in taking cities of inactive ATOMIC players during that time. Just like HK/ your former alliance who did nothing but took cities of ATOMIC inactive players, but failed to take city of active player. Re-collect what was happen on when you tried to grab my city in 46 on 27/10/2012. I hope you still remember who wrote below message.

Lastly, you are claiming you are bad boys but in reality, you were not :D

:heh: oops lol

FOTNMC 9,905 mangnganup Billdcat ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 2012-11-10 10:36:54
45 - Eresos 9,400 mangnganup gluteus-maximus ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 2012-11-10 09:10:22
4 Omen 10,530 mangnganup izmen ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 2012-11-10 07:01:58

DeletedUser38465

i just want to add something here, when i said we been planning on a merge for the last 3 months that was not enigma. enigma surprisingly only came about 2 weeks ago, and we agreed to work together, we have been planning the WW period for over two years with several other alliances. am sorry things did not work out for SM but that is just how the cookie crumbles! call us names, call us a MRA, but just remember all the things you call us our my alliance when we defeat you. just know this that the best players will win this world! (SW)

Oh my!