Milestones Rise or Sink (Top 12 Alliance)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31057
  • Start date

DeletedUser25074

If its TBA then its enigma lol the rest are just tag alongs ;)

DeletedUser31057

oops lol

FOTNMC 9,905 mangnganup Billdcat ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 2012-11-10 10:36:54
45 - Eresos 9,400 mangnganup gluteus-maximus ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 2012-11-10 09:10:22
4 Omen 10,530 mangnganup izmen ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 2012-11-10 07:01:58
Oopps ! also :p

Conquer Time Ocean City Name New Owner Old Owner New Alliance Old Alliance Points
2013-08-26 13:03:25 45 45 Lawin 062 mangnganup Greyshade ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 9702
2013-08-17 11:59:53 36 36 Lawin 061 mangnganup grumpy oldman ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 4411
2012-10-26 07:50:05 45 45 Lawin 020 mangnganup grepomore ATOMIC Spider Monkeys 8881

Do the damn mathematics, are they even or not :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

U said no active cities were taken mate im merely pointing out your lie :p

DeletedUser31057

U said no active cities were taken mate im merely pointing out your lie :p
The cities of your active players are well defended when I took from them. In fact, up until these days, one of your player support biremes forgot to pull them, and are still defending one of my city in 45.

You are lier Joseph Laff. :D

If you want the proof let me know, but do not kick him if revealed, as this player will rimmed you if you do :p

DeletedUser25074

So what your saying is your so bad you couldnt defend your cities against us?

In what way am i lying?

Nubs come and go mate :p

DeletedUser

Dude, you can try and rewrite history all you like but the map tells the story.

DeletedUser

I just want to add something here. I have the highest respect for some of the members of Spider Monkeys and honestly I have never had anything (personally) against them as a whole but from the beginning, all I have seen is belitering posts coming specially from you Joe, towards many people in this server. Now I also understand and you are right about it as well, when you said it was not meant as personal insult towards most of them but mostly just war banter. That is fine, after all it is just a game and is a war game at that. However, even after the facts (whether you were right or not), everyone's goal in here is to win the world. So, why get all off about everyone ganging up on you? After all you said you guys were expecting it?

As far as Enigma goes, never really had any exchanges with them but never saw them belittering anyone either on the forums or in game. I exchanged a few blows with our Insurgence/Enigma wars but that was it. they took from us, we took from them and it was all a game. Honestly, this usually happens in almost every world. I have played in 5 different worlds, however, Olympia was my first real one and didn't work out because of my schedule and stuff. Then I came back and Paragon was gone, H/K had merge into you all and most of the old MRA except KD were gone. You still blasted them the whole time in here, so what did you expect? All is left, is fight win or lose just play the game for fun and enjoy it, no reason to be all personal about it. We all have real lives to attend to and hell, war is fun, I have been blasted a few times and never turned or blasted anyone because I was mad they destroyed me. Vojihna can attest to that, I even sent him compliments back in the day when H/K was at war with my Alliance.

I understand your "trusts" issues, hell I have them also but at this stage, I am sorry to say, but you made a wrong move by not allowing Enigma some rights and trying to disrespect them with them terms... In real life, wars are not fought 1 on 1 either. Anyone who has served knows that as well. So, why would it be any different in a game? You should have just gotten over the "dirty tricks" that Enigma supposedly played on you and your Alliance and grabbed the opportunity when you had it. Like I said I understand this because I made a similar mistake and Bruno could attest to this. However I got over it and made peace with him and apologized to him for what was said/done. But that was in another time/world. Anyways, win or lose good luck to you and yours and just play the best game you can and try to keep it not so personal. Good Luck.

DeletedUser

I agree with what Temutjiin said.

It is interesting, Joe, that your first response to finding out about what Liv/Pabs had done was to make our banners red and go to war and your leaders were able to talk you down off the cliff enough to make the offer you did. Then you present that as the will of your leaders not just you. Well, if it had just been up to you then there would be no merge at all, and it would have been war, correct?

It sounds to me like the best sense that your leaders could talk into you was the presented terms of a continued merger because you would not accept anything more than that. That makes it sound like your leaders do not possess the same over-confidence that you seem to possess. You seem to think you can win this thing sticking to your guns with your small numbers. I am a firm believer in the strength of the elite alliance, as well, but when the end of this world comes down to resource production, I'm afraid the numbers will end up being the deciding factor. Would things have changed if everyone had put their differences aside and elite alliances could have combined as had been the plan? Possibly, but when the offered terms don't make sense, people have to go with the backup plan.

That's one of the tricks of diplomacy, if you don't belittle others at the drop of a hat, then the relationship isn't sour to start off with. You can build on a common understanding and admiration up front instead of creating a partial understanding after the tempers have cooled. Another trick of diplomacy is to always have a backup plan. What? You didn't have a backup plan? I guess that's on you.

The thing is, if none of your leaders saw this outcome as a possibility when they put those terms together, then they were all being shortsighted and not trying to look at this from the other perspective. If the roles had been reversed, I know that the Enigma leaders would have talked through the issues and determined the best course of action and I am relatively certain that we would not have come to you with the terms you came to us with. The reason I am confident in that is because we would have thought about the likelihood of you accepting those terms and realized that it was almost non-existent and with the goal in mind that we all wanted to win the world, we would have made the concessions necessary to secure that win. The #1 goal here is to win the world, everything else is secondary. Doing it at the cost of personal values may not be worth it, but anything else (alliance pride, personal pride, etc.) needs to be sacrificed for the greater good of your alliance win. That is my personal opinion, and it may not be shared by others, but it's how I feel.

From what I know about you (and I don't know all that much) you seem to be an intelligent, strong competitor, and decent motivator, but when your own pride gets in the way of your goals and your ability to learn, then I think you may need to rethink some things.

DeletedUser

@Temutjin
Hi, Tem! Nice to see you here. You have my respect as a player and person. I tried to get you at HK with Bolina's help, but we failed at that task:( Your alliance should know what gem they have over there. Stay lucky mate.

@vance-extra
We are going in circles, but I'll try to explain for the last time. We are judging people here from their external post. I know Joe, and I thought I know Liv and Pabs. I was chatting with all of them for 16 months. Daily chats. Liv and Pabs had very high opinion of Joe. Why? Because they knew he can be trusted. Joseph speaks what he thinks. You may like it or not, it's individually. Enigma made mistake after mistake and done nothing to make things right. SM is alliance number 1 on this server and even more than that we were all friendly, so Enigma treated SM with no respect. It's not a problem to merge with whole Olympia so you can win this world, it is allowed, but your attitude is "we are innocent" "we were treated badly" etc. Enigma had such a treat that we didn't let our own guys to take WW cities(where one player had few) because we were saving them for Enigma. Liv and Pabs can confirm this if they want. Enigma showed no respect to us and what they expected? Your possible future victory and our "victory" are two different categorizations.

Enigma got those terms of merge just because your leaders actions made us do it like that, to protect ourselves. And while merge was still on the table, Enigma was plotting against us... I will just mention Strad cities and Enigma offer to him, I will not go any further. I mean we were all chatting for long time, we knew things from our private lives, we talked about likes and dislikes and after all that, Enigma's skype diplomats should have at least some decency and tell us that they are not accepting merge and we will continue without each other. This is difficult for me as non English to explain. You are all complete strangers to me, but Liv and Pabs..., no, so I know you can't understand all this, because it is more personal thing to me than in game.

DeletedUser25607

...SM is alliance number 1 on this server ...

I know not much about conflicts between SM and Enigma. I personally, have seen this world as a merge of Enigma, SM and Atomic before "wonders era" begins, to become World Masters here.

But concerning "SM is alliance number 1 on this server"...

August 21, 2013:

Enigma: City Points = 21,870,194; Players = 56; Average City Points/Player = 390,539
Monkeys: City Points = 19,592,796; Players = 55; Average City Points/Player = 356,232
http://web.archive.org/web/20130821155818/http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/rankings/alliances

Enigma: Overal BPs = 13,976,956; Average BPs/Player = 249,588.5; Overal ABPs = 7,899,275; Average ABPs/Player = 141,058,48
Monkeys: City Points = 13,237,306; Average City Points/Player = 240,678.29; Overal ABPs = 7,516,099; Average ABPs/Player = 136,656;
http://web.archive.org/web/20130821155818/http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/rankings/alliances

So we have:

Overall City Points: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2
Overall BPs: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2
Overall ABPs: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2

Average City Points per Player: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2
Average BPs per Player: SM = number 1, Enigma = number 2
Average ABPs per Player: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2

Is it in modern English called "SM is alliance number 1 on this server" ?

DeletedUser

Hi Maria,

What brings you back to us after such a long break?

I think Voj meant SM was no. 1 on the server at the time he was referring to.

iz

DeletedUser25607

Hi Maria,

What you back to us after such a long break?

I think Voj meant SM was no. 1 on the server at the time he was referring to.

iz

I joined this world somewhere half year ago - was willing play grepo occasionally and speed 1/1 + revolt was nice for it. Was not very active but still got it to 17 cities and some ok BPs. And now i'm a part of TBA, helping people push arrogant "monkeys" in the corner, not letting them to build even 1 wonder. :)

Well, seems like your leadership failed this world completely and wasted 1,5 years of work - not good for your people...

DeletedUser

I know not much about conflicts between SM and Enigma. I personally, have seen this world as a merge of Enigma, SM and Atomic before "wonders era" begins, to become World Masters here.

But concerning "SM is alliance number 1 on this server"...

August 21, 2013:

Enigma: City Points = 21,870,194; Players = 56; Average City Points/Player = 390,539
Monkeys: City Points = 19,592,796; Players = 55; Average City Points/Player = 356,232

Enigma: Overal BPs = 13,976,956; Average BPs/Player = 249,588.5; Overal ABPs = 7,899,275; Average ABPs/Player = 141,058,48
Monkeys: City Points = 13,237,306; Average City Points/Player = 240,678.29; Overal ABPs = 7,516,099; Average ABPs/Player = 136,656;

So we have:

Overall City Points: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2
Overall BPs: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2
Overall ABPs: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2

Average City Points per Player: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2
Average BPs per Player: SM = number 1, Enigma = number 2
Average ABPs per Player: Enigma = number 1, SM = number 2

Is it in modern English called "SM is alliance number 1 on this server" ?

Wow, it really hurts saying SM is numero uno. lol And by who? Lady who was rimmed by SM. My dear Maria, your statistics shows nothing, you need to track it all the way back+more stuff. But, I'm not here to argue with you about this. It will take too much time. Btw, it's nice to see all this new brave faces on external, members of TBA1 and TBA2.

DeletedUser

I joined this world somewhere half year ago - was willing play grepo occasionally and speed 1/1 + revolt was nice for it. Was not very active but still got it to 17 cities and some ok BPs. And now i'm a part of TBA, helping people push arrogant "monkeys" in the corner, not letting them to build even 1 wonder. :)

Well, seems like your leadership failed this world completely and wasted 1,5 years of work - not good for your people...
If you are helping them, God have mercy on us. LOL

DeletedUser25607

Wow, it really hurts saying SM is numero uno. lol And by who? Lady who was rimmed by SM. My dear Maria, your statistics shows nothing, you need to track it all the way back+more stuff. ...

That statistics shows that Enigma and SM were at least equal - or even Enigma was ahead in nearly all reasonable categories. And it was not somewhere 1 year ago, but 20 days before "grand merges".

Your unwillingness accept realty and still affirm "SM is number 1" says much about you. And if your leadership was also living in the past, where "SM is alliance number 1" - i'm not surprised to see how things turned out.

p.s. And no, SM didn't rim me. :)

DeletedUser

And now i'm a part of TBA, helping people push arrogant "monkeys" in the corner, not letting them to build even 1 wonder. :)

Well, not EXACTLY part of TBA, they've let you into their waste bin of people who're banned or on permanent VM or otherwise inactive and aren't going to get the crown even if they win. But maybe they'll let you join the real team sometime. Or maybe not, who can tell.

Waste of 1.5 years work? This is a game - a team game even. If anyone approaches it as "work" or thinks that what we do here is any more significant than playing Solitaire (it just takes longer...) then they "have issues". Other people might sometimes find us a little abrasive, but I've found a great bunch of people that I'd be more than happy to tackle another server with (as long as it's speed 1...).

BTW Voj, Maria ghosted out long before SM took her city.

iz