Beginner Sapphire's Signatures

DeletedUser

I need alliance Coa.

The alliance name is Random Chaos. I would like that name on the Coa and don´t have specific requests about background.

DeletedUser

What do you think?

9h8idv.jpg

DeletedUser

Okay, Okay....how about this one then?

1zxb1if.jpg

Simple, your image and just one font, clean and cut.

DeletedUser

It's a great sig and it was awesome how quick you made it, but when i try to upload it, it says that "remote file is too large".

DeletedUser19523

saphire- i was thinking a little more green in there- as in no blue except for the geko4740 text. there can b all sorts of greens in there- neons, brights, a little darks, etc. other than that, i love it. can you sixe it down to 240x 180 pix? if not, ill take it like that

DeletedUser

Eh, I want another one, so I can have a selection to choose from :p

Theme:Rainbow with the end on clouds, multi-color background
Text:Lord Syron Orm in gold letters (it's supposed to be under the rainbow)
Size:500x120

Also, can I have an avatar thats a rainbow, multicolor background, and says LSO in gold letters under the rainbow?

DeletedUser

Hey Sapphire :). I would like a signature and matching avatar of "Fo Shizzle" in text with regal and beautiful design flowing around it. Play around with it, do something you would like, I trust you with the design considering I have seen your other creations!

Thank you,
Olafur Axel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello saphire i am sort of new to ur shop and i would like to know if u could make me a new sig. i want u to find me the dirties,the nastiest, most degenrate pirate u can find for my sig and as for the rest by looking at ur work u do a great job so surprise me. also if u could fit my alliance name and mty name in it that would be great too. alliance name is Somali Pirates. thanks! :)